Page 32 of 91 FirstFirst ...
22
30
31
32
33
34
42
82
... LastLast
  1. #621
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    The whole fucking panel is just a cosmetic showcase.

    Muffin boy is disappointing me.
    All the talk about listening to the community before going ahead with system changes is all well and good, but in this case it really did feel like a copout ot not have to actually show much substantial that will change in 9.1.

    Guess maybe it will be in the deep dive, but otherwise it seems like we will have to wait.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

  2. #622
    No release date? lol...

  3. #623
    Bloodsail Admiral Gifdwarf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Ban Realm of the Shadowlands
    Posts
    1,146
    That was pretty disappointing

  4. #624
    The Insane Arafal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Ardenweald
    Posts
    15,340
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Guess maybe it will be in the deep dive, but otherwise it seems like we will have to wait.
    Pretty sure that was the deep dive.

    Trans Rights are Human Rights // Elune Says Queer Rights!

  5. #625
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    World of Wisconsin
    Posts
    34,838
    Damn Towelliee went hard on Blizzard after that panel. Said 9.1 is probably summer and 9.2 might be next year, with Shadowlands being a three year expansion.

    He's optimistic on the three year expansion, though. If that timeline is legit it's just gonna end in 9.2.
    Legion made WoD's mistakes into traditions. It is my belief when all is said and done we will regard Legion as the beginning of the end.
    Classic - Bloodsail Buccaneers (A) | FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

  6. #626
    Void Lord Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Posts
    42,237
    There's a Q&A tomorrow

    So questions will be there.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance

    Warrior-Magi

  7. #627
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    World of Wisconsin
    Posts
    34,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    There's a Q&A tomorrow

    So questions will be there.
    Well it's a Blizzard Q&A so I'd expect the questions to be HEAVILY curated. So no people dragging them over the coals about the mess that is 9.1.
    Legion made WoD's mistakes into traditions. It is my belief when all is said and done we will regard Legion as the beginning of the end.
    Classic - Bloodsail Buccaneers (A) | FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

  8. #628
    Most important thing shown was the HD Infinite Dragonflight model that was downplayed by the funny pirate gimmick.

    That model is absolutely going to be used elsewhere and points to the infinite being in Shadowlands or 10.0.

  9. #629
    i mean mid may is 6 months after release which seems to be the patch cycle they want to keep, looked decent enough

  10. #630
    Current predictions:

    9.0.5 - March
    9.1 - June
    9.1.5 - September
    9.2 - January

    10.0 (New expansion) - September/October

  11. #631
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    World of Wisconsin
    Posts
    34,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Most important thing shown was the HD Infinite Dragonflight model that was downplayed by the funny pirate gimmick.

    That model is absolutely going to be used elsewhere and points to the infinite being in Shadowlands or 10.0.
    Nah 10.0 is the Turalyon, Y'rel, and Light expansion at this point.
    Legion made WoD's mistakes into traditions. It is my belief when all is said and done we will regard Legion as the beginning of the end.
    Classic - Bloodsail Buccaneers (A) | FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

  12. #632
    The Insane Arafal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Ardenweald
    Posts
    15,340
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Most important thing shown was the HD Infinite Dragonflight model that was downplayed by the funny pirate gimmick.

    That model is absolutely going to be used elsewhere and points to the infinite being in Shadowlands or 10.0.
    ^ This pretty much.

    With the dungeon having a more diverse array of mobs, expect some foreshadowing.

    Trans Rights are Human Rights // Elune Says Queer Rights!

  13. #633
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    World of Wisconsin
    Posts
    34,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post
    Current predictions:

    9.0.5 - March
    9.1 - June
    9.1.5 - September
    9.2 - January

    10.0 (New expansion) - September/October
    I'm still trusting their usual attempt to shove things through to match a certain competitor.

    9.1 - April 20
    BC - June
    9.2 - Fall 2021
    9.3 - Spring 2022
    10.0 - Fall 2022

    If 9.1 DOES slip though I think your timeline is the most likely one.
    Legion made WoD's mistakes into traditions. It is my belief when all is said and done we will regard Legion as the beginning of the end.
    Classic - Bloodsail Buccaneers (A) | FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

  14. #634
    The Insane Chickat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Orgrimmar
    Posts
    17,937
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    There's no Q&A so IDK why they feel the need to rush through these.

    Though I do push back on the people saying this is light for a patch reveal. Feels about right.

    Anyway we all in agreement on April 20th for the patch?
    They didn't show anything? They have no idea on systems? They even asked for ideas. They have no zone or raid art to show. They are laughably behind. June at the earliest.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Well it's a Blizzard Q&A so I'd expect the questions to be HEAVILY curated. So no people dragging them over the coals about the mess that is 9.1.
    They asked for quests before they even revealed the patch. There probably wont be many questions about 9.1

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I'm still trusting their usual attempt to shove things through to match a certain competitor.

    9.1 - April 20
    BC - June
    9.2 - Fall 2021
    9.3 - Spring 2022
    10.0 - Fall 2022

    If 9.1 DOES slip though I think your timeline is the most likely one.
    They have a lot of content coming that isn't ready to show. They need minimum 6 or 7 weeks of testing if not 9 or 10 weeks. Ptr wont even be up till mid March at the earliest. April is 100% IMPOSSIBLE

  15. #635
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    No release date? lol...
    You want release date before PTR?

  16. #636
    Void Lord Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Posts
    42,237
    I'm guessing Working at Home hinders how much they can get done.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance

    Warrior-Magi

  17. #637
    Stood in the Fire GhostPanini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Fort Lupton
    Posts
    432
    I still think May is the most likely at this point. June seem to be far off.

  18. #638
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Damn Towelliee went hard on Blizzard after that panel. Said 9.1 is probably summer and 9.2 might be next year, with Shadowlands being a three year expansion.

    He's optimistic on the three year expansion, though. If that timeline is legit it's just gonna end in 9.2.
    You saw last Towelliee streams? He hates current design and want Legion/BfA grind back. So no wonder he will nitpick everything now. Just like Preach complained about grind last 4 years.

  19. #639
    The Insane Arafal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Ardenweald
    Posts
    15,340
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Though I do push back on the people saying this is light for a patch reveal. Feels about right.
    ?
    Not really?

    They always showcase at least a little bit of the new zone/dungeon/raid/system updates, this time we got nothing but a replay of the cinematic trailer.
    Ion shut down any talk regarding gameplay systems pretty much immediately, and the rest of the panel was just muffin man going "Look at this mount! LOOK. AT. IT!"

    Compared to previous patch announcements, this is quite lacking.

    Trans Rights are Human Rights // Elune Says Queer Rights!

  20. #640
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    World of Wisconsin
    Posts
    34,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Not really?

    They always showcase at least a little bit of the new zone/dungeon/raid/system updates, this time we got nothing but a replay of the cinematic trailer.
    Ion shut down any talk regarding gameplay systems pretty much immediately, and the rest of the panel was just muffin man going "Look at this mount! LOOK. AT. IT!"

    Compared to previous patch announcements, this is quite lacking.
    I really don't think it's that far off base. It was light on the in-game screenshots but it had the information on what we're getting. We're just not getting anything. It's the Maw Rework they said they were delaying SL for then never actually did, it's flying, it's cosmetics, and it's a raid. That's your 9.1, enjoy it.
    Legion made WoD's mistakes into traditions. It is my belief when all is said and done we will regard Legion as the beginning of the end.
    Classic - Bloodsail Buccaneers (A) | FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •