Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    That you tried to imply Umbric is the leader of the Ren'dorei is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    That you tried to imply Umbric is the leader of the Ren'dorei is hilarious.
    He literally is.

Trans Rights are Human Rights // Elune Says Queer Rights!

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    He literally is.
    Yes sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Yes sure.
    Call me stupid but i can't tell on whom the sarcasm is directed at.

Umbric is their leader and has been leading them from the get go.
    You can claim that Alleria is co-leading them alongside Umbric, which is fair enough, but to suggest that Umbric isn't their leader at all is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    He literally is.
    "If you will train us, Alleria. We will follow where you lead."

Did people here not play the Alliance War Campaign or...? Alleria literally refers to Magister Umbric as "her Void elf forces" and orders him to help the Alliance locate and kill Gallywix.

Umbric is Alleria's subordinate and Alleria is the sole and undisputed leader of the Ren'dorei, as the first of the Ren'dorei and the one who saved them.

Did people here not play the Alliance War Campaign or...? Alleria literally refers to Magister Umbric as "her Void elf forces" and orders him to help the Alliance locate and kill Gallywix.

Umbric is Alleria's subordinate and Alleria is the sole and undisputed leader of the Ren'dorei, as the first of the Ren'dorei and the one who saved them.
    And literally everyone on the Alliance reports up the command chain to Anduin (pre kidnapping). Do you think that makes Anduin the leader of the Worgen/Gilneans and not Genn? Don't be dumb. Umbric is the leader. Alleria is their teacher and guide, and the Alliance higher up they report to.

It's a situation analogous to many modern monarchies. Alleria may be the Queen, but Umbric is the Prime Minister. She's the symbolic icon, but Umbric is the actual leader.

Umbric literally says that they will follow where Alleria leads and people mistake this for Umbric being the leader, the reading comprehension of MMO-Champion never ceases to amaze me.

Also hilarious is how people think they got a point in the first place. Because even if, even if Alleria were just co-leader (she is not), she'd still be a leader, and thus what I said remains factually correct.

It's always amusing how people desperately try to correct me when I'm always right.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2021-09-02 at 01:05 PM.

The only one in charge of the void elves are the writers of WoW. Let's move on and not turn this into yet another elf thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    The only one in charge of the void elves are the writers of WoW. Let's move on and not turn this into yet another elf thread.
    Fine by me, I just wanted to share my excitement for finally being able to have the hair colour the Ren'dorei leader has. Evidently people don't share my excitement

Fine by me, I just wanted to share my excitement for finally being able to have the hair colour the Ren'dorei leader has. Evidently people don't share my excitement
    Sharing excitement in hype/speculation threads is fine, getting into arguments about racial leader statuses is something that should stay in the Lore subforums.

Let's just say Alleria is more relevant, important and interwoven in Void Elf culture than Sylvanas is in Blood Elf culture.

It's a beautiful Thursday morning, ripe for a PTR to be deployed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    It's a beautiful Thursday morning, ripe for a PTR to be deployed!
    There is no PTR in Ba Sing Se.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Still here and still posting
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    There is no PTR in Ba Sing Se.
    The High King invites you to Lake Everstill.
    Last edited by Arafal; 2021-09-02 at 02:17 PM.

Late on this, but maybe one of the reasons they were allowed to do LFD customization is because Yrel's Lightbound (who look like LFDs) are coming back in 10.0?

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Late on this, but maybe one of the reasons they were allowed to do LFD customization is because Yrel's Lightbound (who look like LFDs) are coming back in 10.0?
    The most likely outcome is that we get more Allied Race customization because it was a feature that was supposed to come sometime this expansion sooner or later. If not now then most likely 9.2.5. Much of the work had likely already been done for them, so the devs either fasttracked it, or was supposed to release it regardless. This is afterall just up the alley of usual Minor patches, just a bit more stuff that is usually reserved for the final patch or two of the expansion.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    If not now then most likely 9.2.5.
    People here still think 9.2. isn't the final patch at this point. LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post
    People here still think 9.2. isn't the final patch at this point. LMAO.
    Even if it is, a .5 patch afterwards isn't out of the question.