Slightly off-topic but at some point I'd really like to level a male NB Venthyr rogue. With the new customization update they will look great. Hype rising!

Recolours seem to be an image out of correct colour settings -- there's still a new mog and faerie dragon, though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Actual colors:

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Wait, cash shop recolors are worse than unique mounts now?
    Cash shop anything is the devil incarnate for some players. Wouldnt matter if it was literally a slightly more brown recolor of the basic horse Worgen players got as a consolation price in Cata as a racial mount, some sections of the playerbase would jump on it like it's the last donut in a police convention.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Damn they had me fooled because of the fact that Pic no 1 looks like Korthia and the Maw skybox to me. Even after reading that comment I doubted it was really hue shifted. Thanks for doing the legwork.
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

So far the store content seems to hint on moon with a sun counterpart mostly matching elune, if it hints something does this mean we will interact more with her in 10.0 or maybe in a patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post
    Slightly off-topic but at some point I'd really like to level a male NB Venthyr rogue. With the new customization update they will look great. Hype rising!

Imagine Venthyr allied race, but it's Nightborne 2.0 and just a slightly modified night elf skeleton

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Proudmong View Post
    there's still a new mog and faerie dragon, though.
    The mog is new, the faerie dragon is not.

The mount just changes colors.

Formerly known as Arafal

Actual colors:
    This is just sad. The store mounts were the only ones the artists even tried on anymore and even they are just getting relegated to RECOLORS lmao. You know it's bad when Blizzard's art department isn't even trying anymore.

We are deep into the milking phase. This game is on the way out and the suits are trying to extract as much money as possible from what few consoomers are left.

The Faerie dragon pet I assume he meant. Not immediately obvious, but there is a high quality faerie dragon pet that I guess is the HD version of the old farie dragon critters.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    This game is on the way out and the suits are trying to extract as much money as possible from what few consoomers are left.
    Glad you just figured this out, you're about 10 years late though.

https://www.wowhead.com/news/new-aut...rements-324022

Interesting. Could this be an attempt to cleanse the LFG tool of boosting advertisements? Seems to be in line with the other long requested things they're adding this patch.

I meant the little pet in the bottom right window. It's red and has a chunkier appearance than the faerie dragons/sprite darters we have at the moment.

This is just sad. The store mounts were the only ones the artists even tried on anymore and even they are just getting relegated to RECOLORS lmao. You know it's bad when Blizzard's art department isn't even trying anymore.

We are deep into the milking phase. This game is on the way out and the suits are trying to extract as much money as possible from what few consoomers are left.
    You are aware you are linking the version that explicitly states that the recolors were just a bug in the model viewer right? The shop seems to offer a bundle of most all the mounts, not showcasing recolors.

7+ Year Old Account

Read again, we are NOT getting recolors.
    We THOUGHT we are getting recolors because wowhead fucked up when they extracted the file or something along those lines.

I posted a screenshot of the ACTUAL coloring.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post

Interesting. Could this be an attempt to cleanse the LFG tool of boosting advertisements? Seems to be in line with the other long requested things they're adding this patch.
    Ohh man, I can see the cries of the downtrodden right now. The no phones meme will be back in full force for the people who were all to willing to complain way back when Blizzard required attaching an authenticator to get 4 extra bag slots.

Read again, we are NOT getting recolors.
    We THOUGHT we are getting recolors because wowhead fucked up when they extracted the file or something along those lines.

I posted a screenshot of the ACTUAL coloring.
    You really underestimate Val's confirmation bias. Anything that he can milk to confirm his preexisting beliefs will be milked hard. I don't even know why the guy even is around here other than to doomsay and generally irritate everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    The claim "X COMPANY IS MILKING X" is used far too much.

You really underestimate Val's confirmation bias. Anything that he can milk to confirm his preexisting beliefs will be milked hard. I don't even know why the guy even is around here--just to doomsay?
    That and put animeesqe games on a pedestal but...........moving on.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

And that is why people don't treat doomsayers seriously.

You couldn't wait 2 minutes or do minimal reserch before you vent, don't you?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    The Faerie dragon pet I assume he meant. Not immediately obvious, but there is a high quality faerie dragon pet that I guess is the HD version of the old farie dragon critters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proudmong View Post
    I meant the little pet in the bottom right window. It's red and has a chunkier appearance than the faerie dragons/sprite darters we have at the moment.
    Ah, yeah.

I missed that one.
    So we are getting a new set and pet then.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post

Anything that reduces the boosting spamm in LFG is a +.

Formerly known as Arafal