Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I am going to make a bold prediction and say Blizzard will announce 9.2 right around the same time 9.1.5 goes live, so likely somewhere in early to mid october.

- - - Updated - - -

Why is mass AoE needed all the time? The dungeon mob density is hardly much different from the ones in SL, and the times when there are large amounts of enemies they are pretty much guaranteed to be weak enemies surrounded by a big one.

The game really doesnt need to have that much uncapped AoE, it just leads to the same issue we had in Legion where the ideal solution to M+ is to pull half the dungeon, mass silence and AoE them down with the most ridiculous AoE abilities the game has to offer.

Besides, who sits here and thinks we should honestly tune the current design based on deprecated content? If Legion had problems arising from mass AoE then why should future expansions have to live with it for an event that is currently just a single week every 2-3 months.
    1. There never really was a huge problem about Zerg aoe. It’s like all other “problems” blizz mention to justify changes that suddenly disappear later allowing the changes to be reverted.

2. Legion dungeons have more diverse trash packs than we do now. An example is pretty much every pack in Eye

3. This change literally just makes the game feel better for most.

Like most of the changes coming the only negative is the feelings coming from the system design team.

Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised to see this as one of their 6-month sub incentive mounts. If so, it'll at least be "free" for a handful of us.
    Good point. Then I'll likely get it since I hvae the 6-month sub anyway.

But I may also get that new transmog too because that does look good from what i can see. I hate that but...

Build is actually out to launchers now.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Build is actually out to launchers now.
    Any encripted content found so far?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    But I may also get that new transmog too because that does look good from what i can see. I hate that but...
    This strikes me as something of a double-edged sword. On one hand, this means that we can actually expect the store microtransactions to be far more worthwhile. On the other hand, this could indicate too much effort being put into the store when there could be effort for actual, in-game items. At the very least, this could make the store more worthwhile and less of a money sink.

Everyone talking about the astral/lunar armor

I’m here looking at the dragon bundle

Dragon isles 10.0

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    1. There never really was a huge problem about Zerg aoe. It’s like all other “problems” blizz mention to justify changes that suddenly disappear later allowing the changes to be reverted.

2. Legion dungeons have more diverse trash packs than we do now. An example is pretty much every pack in Eye

3. This change literally just makes the game feel better for most.

Like most of the changes coming the only negative is the feelings coming from the system design team.
    Hard disagree. There was nothing enjoyable about dungeons being "pull every pack before the boss and spam AoE spell", burn boss, repeat. They didn't even feel like dungeons at that point

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Hm. On the one hand, that is the mount I voted for in the contest.

On the other hand, damn it, a cash shop?

...hate that I may well buy it then.
    Ye, it sucks.
    I voted for the mount too, but i'm not gonna touch the shop even with a 10 meter pole.

However, a reskin/recolor of that mount will most likely be used for some future content anyway.
    It's just a matter of time until we get it conventionally.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Seasz View Post
    Any encripted content found so far?
    Yup! There's definitely a bunch of stuff. I only took a cursory look at one of the things, which seems to be a battle pet that uses the same rig as Vulpera do.

7+ Year Old Account
    Do we know what those spells are from?

The Icewall, Arcanosphere mage spells.
    New dk and priest ability.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Everyone talking about the astral/lunar armor

I’m here looking at the dragon bundle

Dragon isles 10.0
    I'd be a little critical of that assumption. Keep in mind that dragons are a very common type of mount, so it's possible they're just doing this for that reason. If it doesn't include any new content, I'd be suspect of it. The Astral armor is more indicative of future plotlines because it has actual effort put into it in the spirit of new content, as opposed to simply being a bundle of preexisting mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

Probably more pvp talents.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

Leaked 10.0 new talent tier abilities

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post
    Leaked 10.0 new talent tier abilities
    Hah!
    We'd need at least 2 more lawsuits to get them to introduce more talents.

- - - Updated - - -

https://ptr.wowdb.com/items/187840-sparkle-wings
    I will brutalize the entirety of Ardenweald if it means getting this toy.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    I'd be a little critical of that assumption. Keep in mind that dragons are a very common type of mount, so it's possible they're just doing this for that reason. If it doesn't include any new content, I'd be suspect of it. The Astral armor is more indicative of future plotlines because it has actual effort put into it in the spirit of new content, as opposed to simply being a bundle of preexisting mounts.
    Jokes on you, Dragon Isles are actually Azeroth's two moons.

Looks like they're gonna put in the missing Venthyr flying mount. Was weird that wasn't in with the patch itself.

Quote Originally Posted by rainhard View Post
    This looks sharp.
    whoa now, what is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post
    whoa now, what is this?
    New Item Upgrade UI, it's mentioned in the patch notes.

Anyone else getting wow errors when opening barber shop on the ptr?