Oh looks like we at long last get some of the nightborne weapon looks. FINALLY!
    #1) MMO-C should be glad that the British Empire is no more, because they'd want a piece of all the copium trade here.
    #2) Angry players come to the forums to complain about the game... but what loser only comes to the forums to complain about the forums and its users?
    #3)Felating Blizzard too eagerly may lead to oxygen deficiency and worst case asphyxiation. Long-term effects range from delusions up to cerebral necrosis. #4) The WoW playerbase doesn't deserve housing.

Blizzard is removing Trollbane's racism, for no apparent reason.
    https://twitter.com/keyboardturn/sta...11805541089280
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Still here and still posting
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Loa of Death Bwonsamdi the Dead's Avatar
    De Other Side (Just kidding) Vancouver Island, BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    There are signs of more customization coming in the future, there's a big ID gap in between customization choices (15797 -> 18248)/options (970 -> 1516) suggesting there's either:

- A lot of scrapped customizations made post 9.0.2
    - A bunch of customizations still in the pipeline for the future
    - A more exciting reason I'm not going to dare write out
    AR DK customizations?

Another day, another Deal....

9.0 Encounter - Treasure
    Locating the Traitors' Cache (New) Level 60. Item Level 800. Rare. 5 Followers. Cost: 10 Resources. Duration: 10 hrs. If the weapon described in the requisition is anything close to accurate, it must be very powerful indeed. We must retrieve it to assist in our fight against the Jailer and his minions.. Rewards: 500 XP
    Really hoping this doesn't mean they are locking part of the 9.1.5 content behind the Mission Table. It's been notably worse this expansion & I suspect I'm not alone in largely ignoring it to this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    That’s not removing racism, that’s removing stupidity. Blood elves don’t have green skin. Vulpera don’t have green skin. Tauren don’t have green skin. Why would anyone call them green skins? It’s dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Edoll View Post
    That’s not removing racism, that’s removing stupidity. Blood elves don’t have green skin. Vulpera don’t have green skin. Tauren don’t have green skin. Why would anyone call them green skins? It’s dumb.
    Look at the context, he's calling one character "green skin" and that's Eitrigg.
    Danath Trollbane says: You dare invade Stromgarde, rightful home of the Trollbanes? Get out of my sight, green-skin.
    Eitrigg says: "Green-skin"? Ohoho... now you've made me mad.
    https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Bat...omgarde#Quotes

Removing racism between in game factions is extremely stupid, the entire game is built on the foundation of racism to some extent, Orcs have been called Greenskin/Blackbloods for decades.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    There are signs of more customization coming in the future, there's a big ID gap in between customization choices (15797 -> 18248)/options (970 -> 1516) suggesting there's either:

- A lot of scrapped customizations made post 9.0.2
    - A bunch of customizations still in the pipeline for the future
    - A more exciting reason I'm not going to dare write out
    Last edited by Gifdwarf; 2021-09-03 at 06:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Removing racism between in game factions is extremely stupid, the entire game is built on the foundation of racism to some extent, Orcs have been called Greenskin/Blackbloods for decades.

Some extend? The whole core narrative (as limp prick as it is) of the game is purely built on a nonsensical racial war. Well I guess technically they are different species as the word race is used kinda wrong in fantasy anyway. It's also kinda laughable to pretend this is not the case in WoW, especially after Blizzard used this to foster tribalism in the playerbase for over a one and a half decades. Removing it from a character, that exists in a different time no less, seems like the most hollow attempt at virtue signaling yet. But then they also neutered Garrosh's bitch line..

Edit: I kinda wonder when they retcon stuff like Alextrasza's background story and it's not so pleasant parts. But as long as murder or downright genocide is a-o-k, I guess Blizzard is still good.
    Last edited by Felis igneus; 2021-09-03 at 07:00 AM.
    #1) MMO-C should be glad that the British Empire is no more, because they'd want a piece of all the copium trade here.
    #2) Angry players come to the forums to complain about the game... but what loser only comes to the forums to complain about the forums and its users?
    #3)Felating Blizzard too eagerly may lead to oxygen deficiency and worst case asphyxiation. Long-term effects range from delusions up to cerebral necrosis. #4) The WoW playerbase doesn't deserve housing.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Edit: I kinda wonder when they retcon stuff like Alextrasza's background story and it's not so pleasant parts. But as long as murder or downright genocide is a-o-k, I guess Blizzard is still good.
    If a bros before hoes joke gets removed, then that Alexstrasza stuff will 100% be gone, considering it's far far worse.

If a bros before hoes joke gets removed, then that Alexstrasza stuff will 100% be gone, considering it's far far worse.
    If it was ingame I would agree immediately. The thing is, it's only in 2-3 books afaik, because of that it might not be as easy to remove it. Would definetly be interesting to see if it survives potential reprints in the future though.

The Alexstrasza stuff is serious though, whereas the bros before hos thing is meant as a joke.
    In general I feel a sexist joke is far worse than someone trying to talk seriously about sexism.

Though then again, the Alexstrasza stuff was mostly an aside, so who knows how it all scales against eachother.
    What we can say for sure though is that the joke was in-game, whereas the rape thing was in a book, which I am not even sure was referenced properly in the game regardless.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Tbf here, the whole racist and argumentative driven global wars have been rather overshadowed recently by the Cosmic Wars between who can destroy existence faster by themselves.

Also, the whole “army” shit in Warcraft kinda doesn’t matter anymore, since it’s mainly not even army Vs Army anymore, just Army (or a couple of combined armies) vs this 1 Divine God that wants to rule and bend all of existence to his will and his army that he simply uses as target fodder.

- - - Updated - - -

Hate on the Legion all you want, but at least they were a genuine Army and Sargeras himself actually needed them for his goals or else he would be fucked.

But here, the Mawsworn kinda…aren’t needed at all. Hell, outside of a few exceptions, some of them not even being in the Mawsworn to begin with, Zovaal’s kinda been fine doing his own shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Alexstrasza is the life binder. I hope they don’t clothe her up either. Some characters are supposed to show skin, and she is one of them. If they’re gonna patch up every girl character ever, even in cases where it makes almost no sense at all, then do the same with guys, please, since almost every guy is shirtless in this series.

Let people show skin if they must, ffs.

The Bros before ho ho ho’s joke was likely removed either cause of it being made by one of the Blizzard devs that were recently part of the Harassment shit, or because Blizzard wants to make the game feel suited for families, and not just teens or adults, which I think is okay, tho this game has legit genocide and shit like that lol

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, I’m sorry, but wtf is this Blizzard?

The whole point of BFA is that this is the Alliance and Horde conflict going all out. This means massive genocide of towns, racism, bigotry, etc. It’s hell for both sides mixed with lovecraftian horrors. Why would you remove Trollbane using racist remarks against Etrigg? That’s part of what made WC3 and WoW so great to begin with, the realism and the fucked up aspects of War, the racism, etc.

Why tf would you remove that shit?

How long till they remove Illdian's and Elisande's harem room? Or remove Succubi?

I hope blizzard never reads their own comics, where they use words like "whore" and "bitch".

For the reason that they're in full clown mode, more than ever before after the lawsuit fiasco. And for as long as there's blue-hairs straight out of Twitter rationalizing any of these changes even remotely, it'll keep happening.

How long till they remove Illdian's and Elisande's harem room? Or remove Succubi?
    To be fair, I've been wondering since TBC how Blizzard actually got away with that..

This is part of Danath's character. He's an old man from another time like Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino. Besides I main orc warrior and I don't find this offensive at all. Orcs don't exist in real life. Stop confusing reality with fiction.

I see they're swiftly going down the D&D route with the changes. Sanitizing your game of challenging content doesn't make the world a better place, it just makes it harder to have conversations about challenging content.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    So many cool mounts from Legion which we never got that would make great timewalking rewards - The Demonsabers, the Highmountain Eagles, Shar'thos...

Why do I get the feeling we'll end up with just another Hypogryph or Storm dragon recolour?
    Oh ffs. Well, I called it. The predictability of the sheer utter laziness at Blizzard is so depressing some times.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

So, here’s to hoping that there are some signs for the next expansion in this patch and can be datamined, it’s about time.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again