1. #6861
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Hard disagree. There was nothing enjoyable about dungeons being "pull every pack before the boss and spam AoE spell", burn boss, repeat. They didn't even feel like dungeons at that point
    It hasn’t changed though
    Even in S1 you would just pull a big group and aoe them for pride then use pride for another big pull

    It gets difficult the higher the key which is always the case and either you were in a group that overwhelmed that level of dungeon or you barely succeeded

    The only real difference the aoe cap made was bringing uncapped classes
    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    I'd be a little critical of that assumption. Keep in mind that dragons are a very common type of mount, so it's possible they're just doing this for that reason. If it doesn't include any new content, I'd be suspect of it. The Astral armor is more indicative of future plotlines because it has actual effort put into it in the spirit of new content, as opposed to simply being a bundle of preexisting mounts.
    The bundle has a theme and there’s a new sprite darter pet

    Dragon isles

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    Really hoping this doesn't mean they are locking part of the 9.1.5 content behind the Mission Table. It's been notably worse this expansion & I suspect I'm not alone in largely ignoring it to this point.
    The materials missions are why I don’t have a gatherer

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Oh ffs. Well, I called it. The predictability of the sheer utter laziness at Blizzard is so depressing some times.
    When has a tw mount been anything but basic for that expansion

  2. #6862
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    When has a tw mount been anything but basic for that expansion




    Even the Elephant was a bit fireier so people actually wanted it.



    +Though it's a recolour I'd argue the Green Serpent is iconic to the expansion so was much sought after.

    I'm just saying there are other Legion mounts that would have been much cooler to add and people would actually be using..





    I'd say these were both pretty iconic legion mounts that were never given to players so were good candidates.

    Or for an outlier...
    Last edited by rogueMatthias; 2021-09-03 at 11:28 AM.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

  3. #6863
    Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Removing racism between in game factions is extremely stupid, the entire game is built on the foundation of racism to some extent, Orcs have been called Greenskin/Blackbloods for decades.



    Genocide? Excused if you're a pretty woman.
    A heckin racismerino in a game founded on themes like military conquest, interspecies conflict, slavery and in some cases even rape? Now we're going too far. Execute that man.

  4. #6864
    The Insane Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Land of moose and goose.
    Posts
    17,764
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Blizzard is removing Trollbane's racism, for no apparent reason.
    https://twitter.com/keyboardturn/sta...11805541089280
    Your link gives a rather likely reason being copy write conflicts with games workshop which makes sense as they have been going scorched earth on copy write the last few months.
    Last edited by Lorgar Aurelian; 2021-09-03 at 01:49 PM.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

  5. #6865
    We already have multiple hippogryphs. A non-faction and non-class restricted Felbat would have been cool.


  6. #6866
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    How long till they remove Illdian's and Elisande's harem room? Or remove Succubi?
    Dont give them ideas...

    Oo nvm to late.
    Please read this blizzard: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...m_source=share also what could have been possible with Nightborne--> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLr5dDXn5nE

  7. #6867
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Yeah, gimme that one and screw the lame hippogryph.
    MMO-C should be glad that the British Empire is no more, because they'd want a piece of all the copium trade here.
    Angry players come to the forums to complain about the game... but what loser only comes to the forums to complain about the forums and its users?
    Felating Blizzard too eagerly may lead to oxygen deficiency and worst case asphyxiation. Long-term effects range from delusions up to cerebral necrosis.

  8. #6868
    The Insane Arafal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Ardenweald
    Posts
    16,028
    https://www.wowhead.com/news/recolor...h-9-1-5-324042

    Apparently there are recolored tomb sets for TW, probably for another KSM.

    Trans Rights are Human Rights // Elune Says Queer Rights!


  9. #6869
    I wonder if the reason there are absolutely no Burning Legion items or mounts in Legion TW is because they have heard how sick people are of cosmic stuff? It would make sense for them to focus on the elf stuff people liked in Legion instead.

    There’s even a place in Maldraxxus where a Legion invasion is hinted at but not confirmed by name. For some reason they really don’t want to say their name.
    Last edited by Nagawithlegs; 2021-09-03 at 03:34 PM.

  10. #6870
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    I wonder if the reason there are absolutely no Burning Legion items or mounts in Legion TW is because they have heard how sick people are of cosmic stuff? It would make sense for them to focus on the elf stuff people liked in Legion instead.
    I don't think a few vocal people is enough for them to dictate what gets added to Legion TW. I don't see the logic in it.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Still here and still posting
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

  11. #6871
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I don't think a few vocal people is enough for them to dictate what gets added to Legion TW. I don't see the logic in it.
    People have been screaming for more Azeroth stuff this expansion and the TW event for expansion about the Burning Legion lacks the Legion in any way. Its the only reason I can think of.

  12. #6872
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    People have been screaming for more Azeroth stuff this expansion and the TW event for expansion about the Burning Legion lacks the Legion in any way. Its the only reason I can think of.
    But those are vastly different things. The Legion is still very iconic to WoW, and much of the criticism of Shadowlands comes from the lack of relevancy the new villains hold.

  13. #6873
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    https://www.wowhead.com/news/recolor...h-9-1-5-324042

    Apparently there are recolored tomb sets for TW, probably for another KSM.
    Hopefully not a KSM.. with the event happening like 3 times a year this is going to be such a pain..
    MMO-C should be glad that the British Empire is no more, because they'd want a piece of all the copium trade here.
    Angry players come to the forums to complain about the game... but what loser only comes to the forums to complain about the forums and its users?
    Felating Blizzard too eagerly may lead to oxygen deficiency and worst case asphyxiation. Long-term effects range from delusions up to cerebral necrosis.

  14. #6874
    The Insane Arafal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Ardenweald
    Posts
    16,028
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Hopefully not a KSM.. with the event happening like 3 times a year this is going to be such a pain..
    KSM would also make it character specific.

    Imagine having to get to 2k on all your characters for this lol.

    Trans Rights are Human Rights // Elune Says Queer Rights!


  15. #6875
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    KSM would also make it character specific.

    Imagine having to get to 2k on all your characters for this lol.
    Oh God, please no. Would be nice as vendor reward though. Something actually interesting to buy there for a change.
    MMO-C should be glad that the British Empire is no more, because they'd want a piece of all the copium trade here.
    Angry players come to the forums to complain about the game... but what loser only comes to the forums to complain about the forums and its users?
    Felating Blizzard too eagerly may lead to oxygen deficiency and worst case asphyxiation. Long-term effects range from delusions up to cerebral necrosis.

  16. #6876
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Oh God, please no. Would be nice as vendor reward though. Something actually interesting to buy there for a change.
    I could see a middle option where maybe you get an achievement for doing something comparatively eaasy, like a single +10 or +15 in time for one of the dungeons, with the transmog locked behind that.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

  17. #6877
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    But those are vastly different things. The Legion is still very iconic to WoW, and much of the criticism of Shadowlands comes from the lack of relevancy the new villains hold.
    Ironically Zovaal is supposed to be really relevant but because htey are being so "sneaky" with the writing it makes him look like he's done nothing and is unimportant.

    The fact that they hid the Nathrezim until the first patch is ridiculous because it would've established the link between SL and Warcraft very very easily... but no, you had to piece together they were involved from little things like the lore book in one tower and the naming scheme of Nathria. Horribly missed opportunity. Zovaal should've been revealed as the first arbiter much earlier. No big lore figures like Arthas, Ner'zhul or the Nine Valkyr appear at launch.

    They need to knock it off with the sneaky lore, it appeals to a tiny amount of fans.
    Last edited by Nagawithlegs; 2021-09-03 at 04:32 PM.

  18. #6878
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Ironically Zovaal is supposed to be really relevant but because htey are being so "sneaky" with the writing it makes him look like he's done nothing and is unimportant.

    The fact that they hid the Nathrezim until the first patch is ridiculous because it would've established the link between SL and Warcraft very very easily... but no, you had to piece together they were involved from little things like the lore book in one tower and the naming scheme of Nathria. Horribly missed opportunity. Zovaal should've been revealed as the first arbiter much earlier.

    They need to knock it off with the sneaky lore, it appeals to a tiny amount of fans.
    Even if they had done that, the issue is simply that he came out nowhere with this expansion (we are only at the first patch as well). Making him the über-mastermind behind everything in the core of the franchise is something you can't do without preperation. You can do that with an established character and a clever betrayal, not with a badly written nobody we never heared about before last year and have known for one patch. That we had contact with him once directly just adds to all that.
    MMO-C should be glad that the British Empire is no more, because they'd want a piece of all the copium trade here.
    Angry players come to the forums to complain about the game... but what loser only comes to the forums to complain about the forums and its users?
    Felating Blizzard too eagerly may lead to oxygen deficiency and worst case asphyxiation. Long-term effects range from delusions up to cerebral necrosis.

  19. #6879
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Even if they had done that, the issue is simply that he came out nowhere with this expansion (we are only at the first patch as well). Making him the über-mastermind behind everything in the core of the franchise is something you can't do without preperation. You can do that with an established character and a clever betrayal, not with a badly written nobody we never heared about before last year and have known for one patch. That we had contact with him once directly just adds to all that.
    They could have done it much better, but the fact that they focused on Sylvanas instead (smart choice because they realized nobody would care about a new villain) makes me think they are fast tracking him like Nzoth to kill him off quick so there are fewer loose ends for 10.0 (Old Gods, Legion and bad death stuff all done with).

  20. #6880
    Void Lord Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In some Sanctuaryesque place or a Haven
    Posts
    42,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Ironically Zovaal is supposed to be really relevant but because htey are being so "sneaky" with the writing it makes him look like he's done nothing and is unimportant.

    The fact that they hid the Nathrezim until the first patch is ridiculous because it would've established the link between SL and Warcraft very very easily... but no, you had to piece together they were involved from little things like the lore book in one tower and the naming scheme of Nathria. Horribly missed opportunity. Zovaal should've been revealed as the first arbiter much earlier. No big lore figures like Arthas, Ner'zhul or the Nine Valkyr appear at launch.

    They need to knock it off with the sneaky lore, it appeals to a tiny amount of fans.
    Thats not really a problem. Much of the contension is our favorite Banshee being really relevant. If it was someone else who broke the helm of domination, has a lot of history in the game. I don't think people would be so upset. Zovaal whining just means people don't understand people who are more in the shadows and don't appear to often until the "Game changing" moments. Far as I'm concerned, I think or at least some vocal people(I don't know how many so....fill in the blank if you want) are spreading their anger to the story because of various gameplay complaints. I've heard them all(Almost to an ad nauseum).

    If we can't have characters working behind the scenes, then the fanbase must be very sensitive.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance

    Warrior-Magi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •