Blademaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    A rare Saturday build, looks like just crash fixes and:

- One of the lunar new year shop textures being encrypted after leaking last build.
    - The addition of an interestingly named icon: Interface\ICONS\INV_LightForgedTalbuk.blp (unsure if for existing pet/creature or new mount (but mount smells like it would make the most sense))
    PLEASE be the LF paladin mount!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    While I wouldn't say no to having one, that feels a bit odd given they have so many felcrusher elekks.

But given all the customization updates, sorely tempted to change my paladin from regular draenei to them when this hits.
    If you read the mount descriptions for the elekks, the elekks were a new addition to the Army of Light introduced from Outlands. There is really no solid lore for them, most of the Lightforged Draenei stayed behind on Argus or weren't on Draenor long enough for Elekks to be associated with them. They are mostly connected to regular Draenei who stole(?) them from Draenor.

Pantera, Talbuk, Mana Rays and Marsuul are the original creatures of Argus and the Eredar and therefore are a much more fitting mount for the Lightforged.
    Last edited by Nagawithlegs; 2021-09-04 at 10:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    If you read the mount descriptions for the elekks, the elekks were a new addition to the Army of Light introduced from Outlands. There is really no solid lore for them, most of the Lightforged Draenei stayed behind on Argus or weren't on Draenor long enough for Elekks to be associated with them. They are mostly connected to regular Draenei who stole(?) them from Draenor.

Pantera, Talbuk, Mana Rays and Marsuul are the original creatures of Argus and the Eredar and therefore are a much more fitting mount for the Lightforged.
    Good point, I forgot Talbuk are native to Argus. Always felt like a stretch but eh.

I like talbuks so I'm interested, to be sure.

Wait there was something for lunar new year? Does that mean we are on this patch until after that? That would be terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    Wait there was something for lunar new year? Does that mean we are on this patch until after that? That would be terrible.
    This isn't a surprise.

9.2 was not gonna come before February.
    Last edited by Arafal; 2021-09-05 at 09:57 AM.

|| Malicious Deliciousness ||

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    This isn't a surprise.

9.2 was not gonna come before February.
    That depends really. 9.2 could easily come out before the new year if Blizzard had a tight development schedule.

In this case however I would think Blizzard rather added stuff from Lunar New Year to not be bound by 9.2 release schedules.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

I think 9.2 will be in February, which is 8 months after 9.1, which seems to be in line with the delayed patches being 2 months off, and assuming there is no 9.3

Are there any hints/secrets in Tazavesh?

and so we don't hear anything about 9.2 until February 2022?

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    You didn't hear anything about 9.1 before June 2021?

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    No, 9.2 won't come out until february.
    It will most definitely be on the PTR after 9.1.5 launches.

|| Malicious Deliciousness ||

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    That depends really. 9.2 could easily come out before the new year if Blizzard had a tight development schedule.

In this case however I would think Blizzard rather added stuff from Lunar New Year to not be bound by 9.2 release schedules.
    Nah, at this point it's pretty much guaranteed that everything got delayed. Which would include 10.0.

So seeing as we are closing in on the time when the expansion would normally be close to "ending". What systems would people like to see added in the next major patch to make the game even easier like usual?
    Specifically in this case what would be a fitting capstone system to really give players that extra boost we usually get in the final patch of the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    So seeing as we are closing in on the time when the expansion would normally be close to "ending". What systems would people like to see added in the next major patch to make the game even easier like usual?
    Specifically in this case what would be a fitting capstone system to really give players that extra boost we usually get in the final patch of the game?
    Ending? Did you hit your head? Even under normal circumstances, we'd still have about a year to go.

I hope we trade bdsm sockets for a second legendary slot "soon" (as in early next year..). Then we could at least start to make some interesting builds besides the cooky cutter rubbish.
    #1) MMO-C should be glad that the British Empire is no more, because they'd want a piece of all the copium trade here.
    #2) Angry players come to the forums to complain about the game... but what loser only comes to the forums to complain about the forums and its users?
    #3)Felating Blizzard too eagerly may lead to oxygen deficiency and worst case asphyxiation. Long-term effects range from delusions up to cerebral necrosis. #4) The WoW playerbase doesn't deserve housing.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I hope we trade bdsm sockets for a second legendary slot "soon" (as in early next year..). Then we could at least start to make some interesting builds besides the cooky cutter rubbish.
    Let's be honest, it'd be less than a week before we have two legendary Cookie Cutter builds.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Ending? Did you hit your head? Even under normal circumstances, we'd still have about a year to go.
    Ending as in what would normally be the final patch. The last major patch that could add extra systems like corrupted gear or such.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I am actually surprised Blizzard didnt partition legendary effects into Throughput and Utility, then make it possible to have one of each. It would require combining effects on pieces not normally available, but it would add some extra incentive to actually gather and use the utility abilities that would otherwise be left useless forever.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Yeah, and usually the last patch lasts for nearly a year, so the point stands.
    Azeroth must be remastered!

Quote Originally Posted by Luck4 View Post
    Yeah, and usually the last patch lasts for nearly a year, so the point stands.
    It really doesn't. SL has a timeline that is full of things that are unprecedented...cause we're still in a pandemic, work from home etc etc.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    It really doesn't. SL has a timeline that is full of things that are unprecedented...cause we're still in a pandemic, work from home
    It's true, which means that 9.2 can be released after 8 months of 9.1, in February, and can last for over a year. I really hope 9.2 is good because I don't see the next expansion coming out before December 2022.

Btw, I noticed something really interesting. So, Blizzard recently added on PTR weather effects to capital cities, everybody knows that, and also they made a hotfix for 9.1.0 to enable it as well. But why do they look so different? What is the point of making a new rain skybox for an old zone that already had one older but working version ready to go?

The 9.1.0 version is the same all the way back from vanilla:

Last edited by Luck4; 2021-09-06 at 04:57 AM.
    Azeroth must be remastered!