1. #7201
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Meh we still should of gotten High Elves over Void Elves.
    I wouldn't have minded this, especially as it might well have meant we got Broken/Krokul instead of LF Draenei. That would've been a fun choice & would have felt unique as opposed to just something that just feels like Draenei customization options used as a new race.

    I half wonder if the initial plan was for High Elves instead of Void Elves, but then was changed for being too similar aesthetically to Blood Elves. There does seem to be a decent amount of them in Boralus, which would hint at them potentially having a greater purpose. I do worry they wouldn't have been unique enough from the Blood Elf model at the time, though I've seen some suggestions for slight changes that might've given that variation & still looked really cool.

  2. #7202
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    You can pretty much thank the High Elf spammers for this. They convinced Blizzard that what the Void Elves needed was a bunch of options to make them identical to Blood Elves so they didn't have to play Horde, rather than deeper Void Elf customization.
    High Elves didn't belong to the Horde anyway- so Blizzard just decided to pull the bandaid and give them to both factions.

  3. #7203
    Quote Originally Posted by draugril View Post
    Not really, when there is not a single mechanic that actually depends upon factions.
    There is plenty of stuff that requires your faction to be actually populated, like finding groups, guilds, etc.; especially in the context of TBC, pre-CRZ.

    Also Belfs make up roughly 30%, with major races being around 15% and the new stuff filling out the rest. Hardly 90%.
    #1) MMO-C should be glad that the British Empire is no more, because they'd want a piece of all the copium trade here.
    #2) Angry players come to the forums to complain about the game... but what loser only comes to the forums to complain about the forums and its users?
    #3)Felating Blizzard too eagerly may lead to oxygen deficiency and worst case asphyxiation. Long-term effects range from delusions up to cerebral necrosis. #4) The WoW playerbase doesn't deserve housing.

  4. #7204
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    High Elves didn't belong to the Horde anyway- so Blizzard just decided to pull the bandaid and give them to both factions.
    I guess.. I mean the approach with the blood elves and sylvanas connection and the Warcraft 3 story of them was fine and people should have just accepted that.

    The thing is It will forever be sad that the high elf fans have litterally been fighting for years for exactly same model.. think about it. looking at this with grown up eyes. Its cringe. Its also sad to think about that we could have gotten krokul or vrykul for example.

    Void elves were born out of of pure jaleousy over the model, its a second hand thing. So Idk if they ever will be taken seriously.. as high elves.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2021-09-11 at 08:34 AM.
    Please read this blizzard: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...m_source=share also what could have been possible with Nightborne--> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLr5dDXn5nE

  5. #7205
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    I guess.. I mean the approach with the blood elves and sylvanas connection and the Warcraft 3 story of them was fine and people should have just accepted that.

    The thing is It will forever be sad that the high elf fans have litterally been fighting for years for exactly same model.. think about it. looking at this with grown up eyes. Its cringe. Its also sad to think about that we could have gotten krokul or vrykul for example.

    Void elves were born out of of pure jaleousy over the model, its a second hand thing. So Idk if they ever will be taken seriously.. as high elves.
    Lightforged should have been Krokul.

    And you can't help people being jealous when Blood Elves were literally given to the Horde just to give them a pretty race because they wanted the Horde to be more popular.

  6. #7206
    The Insane Arafal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Invading your mind
    Posts
    16,252
    Quote Originally Posted by draugril View Post
    Especially when there's always the option to simply allow us to group (and guild) cross-faction
    An option that only recently became viable.

    || Malicious Deliciousness ||


  7. #7207
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Lightforged should have been Krokul.

    And you can't help people being jealous when Blood Elves were literally given to the Horde just to give them a pretty race because they wanted the Horde to be more popular.
    Lightforged and hm tauren should ave just been costumization options for tauren and drenaei, Void elves were an asspull and should have never left the drawing board imo.

    I don't think that was the reason, how did you get this idea? the horde was popular without the blood elves, the addiotion of blood elves made the horde go skyrocket, which is probably what you meant, which is something else entirely. The blood elves were popular as hell in warcraft 3, so it's only so obvious. Joining the horde afther the story from warcraft 3 and woven in with Sylvanas as familar face felt natural, because bc felt more like a follow up of their story.
    Uhm.. I mean being Jealous.. is something, but to still be that since 2007 is quite sad you know. Only a handfull kept being jelly, cus they aint blue but red. There is nothing else to it realy, but we are past that now and blizz gave in to these outcries. The High elf fans base will always be remembered like this, not a good thing imo.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2021-09-11 at 12:11 PM.
    Please read this blizzard: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...m_source=share also what could have been possible with Nightborne--> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLr5dDXn5nE

  8. #7208
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Lightforged and hm tauren should ave just been costumization options for tauren and drenaei, Void elves were an asspull and should have never left the drawing board imo.

    I don't think that was the reason, how did you get this idea? the horde was popular without the blood elves, the addiotion of blood elves made the horde go skyrocket, which is probably what you meant, which is something else entirely. The blood elves were popular as hell in warcraft 3, so it's only so obvious. Being Jealous.. is something, but to still be that since 2007 is quite sad you know.
    Joining the horde afther the story from warcraft 3 and woven in with Sylvanas as familar face felt natural. Only a handfull kept being jelly, cus they aint blue but red. There is nothing else to it realy.
    That's literally how it was explained. Blizzard wanted the Horde to have a pretty race to pull more people to it and balance it out, so they fumbled up some reason to put them in the Horde and the rest is history.

    And yeah LF and HM should've been options for regular Tauren and Draenei. Same for Mechagnomes and regular Gnomes, and Mag'har, and Dark Iron Dwarves.

  9. #7209
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    That's literally how it was explained. Blizzard wanted the Horde to have a pretty race to pull more people to it and balance it out, so they fumbled up some reason to put them in the Horde and the rest is history.

    And yeah LF and HM should've been options for regular Tauren and Draenei. Same for Mechagnomes and regular Gnomes, and Mag'har, and Dark Iron Dwarves.
    Do you have a source for that by any chance? the only thing I remember what was said somewhere was some article talking about the asian marked needed something like that. Never seen a blue post or post that blizz literally explained that?? Like I said the horde was popular in general in vanilla wow, so I find that a vague reason, to balance what out?

    The reason why they went horde seems more clear then what you are saying, it's not realy fimbling up some stuff, it was literally a follow up on warcraft 3, you know with Sylvanas and their undead being outcasts now and her link to the blood elves felt natural. People don't want to hear it, but they had every reason to not join the racist alliance at that time. I even saw prohighelves claim Garrithos was non cannon only to bolster their opinions why thy should have gone Alliance, I know it's crazy.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2021-09-11 at 12:23 PM.
    Please read this blizzard: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...m_source=share also what could have been possible with Nightborne--> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLr5dDXn5nE

  10. #7210
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    I guess.. I mean the approach with the blood elves and sylvanas connection and the Warcraft 3 story of them was fine and people should have just accepted that.

    The thing is It will forever be sad that the high elf fans have litterally been fighting for years for exactly same model.. think about it. looking at this with grown up eyes. Its cringe. Its also sad to think about that we could have gotten krokul or vrykul for example.

    Void elves were born out of of pure jaleousy over the model, its a second hand thing. So Idk if they ever will be taken seriously.. as high elves.
    The problem isn't really just helf fans, it's Blizzard stoking their wish for years and years.

    Blizzard should have put a firm line on Blood/High elves after TBC. Absolutely no new elves added except maybe Alleria.

    But Blizzard didn't do that. Instead they canonised and doubled down on High elves not just being separate from Blood elves, but heavily tied to the Alliance. They made the issue impossible to ignore, since they very clearly had a contingent of high elves featured prominently that you simply could not play. It was quite simply impossible to play as an Alliance high elf.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

  11. #7211
    The Insane Arafal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Invading your mind
    Posts
    16,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    And yeah LF and HM should've been options for regular Tauren and Draenei. Same for Mechagnomes and regular Gnomes, and Mag'har, and Dark Iron Dwarves.
    They should've gone the FF14 route and added them as 'clan' extensions to the core races, rather than fully established new races.

    Like how after picking Hyur you can choose between Midlander and Highlander, it would've been cool if picking a dwarf in wow, the game let you choose between Wildhammer/Bronzebeard/DI and the same for (most) other races.

    This way, the AR customization would be baked into the core races as most players would've probably wanted, and Blizzard still can distinguish them for lore purposes, racials and customization.

    || Malicious Deliciousness ||


  12. #7212
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    The problem isn't really just helf fans, it's Blizzard stoking their wish for years and years.

    Blizzard should have put a firm line on Blood/High elves after TBC. Absolutely no new elves added except maybe Alleria.

    But Blizzard didn't do that. Instead they canonised and doubled down on High elves not just being separate from Blood elves, but heavily tied to the Alliance. They made the issue impossible to ignore, since they very clearly had a contingent of high elves featured prominently that you simply could not play. It was quite simply impossible to play as an Alliance high elf.
    Ye agree on bolted part and think about it, even in MoP, Isle of Thunder, they made it almost entirely blue vs red elves. The weird part of that is they nver came forth with it.. what was the reason? if only just now we have an option to rp as a high elf. They have been saying no for years.. in cata most high elf post were wretched elves and it realy seemed like they were actively getting rid of those numbers.

    It will always be a mystery what their purpose was.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2021-09-11 at 12:30 PM.
    Please read this blizzard: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...m_source=share also what could have been possible with Nightborne--> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLr5dDXn5nE

  13. #7213
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    They should've gone the FF14 route and added them as 'clan' extensions to the core races, rather than fully established new races.

    Like how after picking Hyur you can choose between Midlander and Highlander, it would've been cool if picking a dwarf in wow, the game let you choose between Wildhammer/Bronzebeard/DI and the same for (most) other races.

    This way, the AR customization would be baked into the core races as most players would've probably wanted, and Blizzard still can distinguish them for lore purposes, racials and customization.
    Yeah, you're right about that. It'd have been a way better system and I think it's what people had been askign for with "subraces" for years before the allied race system became a thing.

  14. #7214
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    And yeah LF and HM should've been options for regular Tauren and Draenei. Same for Mechagnomes and regular Gnomes, and Mag'har, and Dark Iron Dwarves.
    Well WoW was all about simplifying (MMO)RPG concepts, there is a reason why the racial divide was super clear and obvious in the beginning. I mean it was a major reason why WoW became popular, but it also sacrificed some RPG staples like character backgrounds/tribes/heritage. Allied races were largely just a bandaid to fix that somewhat 12 years later, but even the more pronounced differences just amount to being a fat human or an upright troll, stuff that should be part of the character creation. Now that we can just change our characters on a whim they seemt to have dropped most of the focus on that aspect again and just let you change everything about your character villy-nilly - sadly we now have to drag along the legacy parts, even though they feel redundant.
    #1) MMO-C should be glad that the British Empire is no more, because they'd want a piece of all the copium trade here.
    #2) Angry players come to the forums to complain about the game... but what loser only comes to the forums to complain about the forums and its users?
    #3)Felating Blizzard too eagerly may lead to oxygen deficiency and worst case asphyxiation. Long-term effects range from delusions up to cerebral necrosis. #4) The WoW playerbase doesn't deserve housing.

  15. #7215
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Do you have a source for that by any chance? the only thing I remember what was said somewhere was some article talking about the asian marked needed something like that. Never seen a blue post or post that blizz literally explained that?? Like I said the horde was popular in general in vanilla wow, so I find that a vague reason, to balance what out?

    The reason why they went horde seems more clear then what you are saying, it's not realy fimbling up some stuff, it was literally a follow up on warcraft 3, you know with Sylvanas and their undead being outcasts now and her link to the blood elves felt natural. People don't want to hear it, but they had every reason to not join the racist alliance at that time. I even saw prohighelves claim Garrithos was non cannon only to bolster their opinions why thy should have gone Alliance, I know it's crazy.
    I can't just snap up a source from years ago for you on a whim but I'll try. But in the meantime..

    You think it makes more sense for High Elves to join:

    -The Scourge
    -The Trolls
    -The Orcs

    Three groups that tried to wipe them out, over the humans/Alliance because of:

    -Garithos
    -The fact that the Humans didn't save their ass, when the Humans were at that point being overrun themselves by the very same forces, forces that the High Elves supposedly would later join

  16. #7216
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    They should've gone the FF14 route and added them as 'clan' extensions to the core races, rather than fully established new races.

    Like how after picking Hyur you can choose between Midlander and Highlander, it would've been cool if picking a dwarf in wow, the game let you choose between Wildhammer/Bronzebeard/DI and the same for (most) other races.

    This way, the AR customization would be baked into the core races as most players would've probably wanted, and Blizzard still can distinguish them for lore purposes, racials and customization.
    Yes, specially races like Hm, orcs, drenaei, gnomes. They felt rather cheap as in * new * races, were if they would just be some clan option, we could have maybe seen things like Krokul, Vrykul or even tuskarr. But I guess that doesn't fall in line of allied races instead of new races

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I can't just snap up a source from years ago for you on a whim but I'll try. But in the meantime..

    You think it makes more sense for High Elves to join:

    -The Scourge
    -The Trolls
    -The Orcs

    Three groups that tried to wipe them out, over the humans/Alliance because of:

    -Garithos
    -The fact that the Humans didn't save their ass, when the Humans were at that point being overrun themselves by the very same forces, forces that the High Elves supposedly would later join
    It's just that I have not seen that statement anywhere so I was just wondering if you were able to link it, but it's fine.

    True, but.. the scourge was seperated into different factions. The undead being the outcasts and hey they had a quel'thalas hero as their leader so it's not weird to see a connection there. Also the undead hates the scourge. Fighting for what hey did to Silvermoon , common goal.
    I agree on trolls, they were just weird in the first place. We even saw some troll ambassador walking arround in a tour in Silvermoon. Luckily there was a snippet I believe it was said they were differnt tribe, but could be wrong.
    Wasn't thrall one of the main questgivers back in bc when you got to OG as a new blood elf? explaining the horde.

    The humans were the face of the alliance back then and it made it even more weird when you think about how Kael was a regular in dalaran etc. They were heavily mistreated for no real reason, besides rasism, hence bc going horde felt more like a logical way if you think about it, also keeping Sylvanas in mind. There were appearntly more Dark rangers (undead elves). I tried to find it, but can not find a source from this and the only thing what was said about it, was that in Wrath we suddenly had a lot more undead elves running around and patrolling undercity. Cata enhanced it in that new storyline in silverpine. So I would say Sylvanas was the only connection and no other elves being named.

    Ye, true, but Kael tried to explain and reason with him about the temporarily allies but there was no way in reasoning with the alliance for some reason and only called them traitors when they had no forces to defend themselves.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2021-09-11 at 12:56 PM.
    Please read this blizzard: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...m_source=share also what could have been possible with Nightborne--> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLr5dDXn5nE

  17. #7217
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    It's just that I have not seen that statement anywhere so I was just wondering if you were able to link it, but it's fine.
    No, you're entirely in your right to ask for a source. Just that traipsing through stuff from over 10 years ago in internet time is a bit more difficult than it looks, and it's not the kind of thing they tend to put on wowpedia or anything. Hell, I remember mentioning that Blizzard made a post about Demon Hunter wings as a mount mechanic and that they would consider it if there was enough interest, yet when I had to find it again, I had 0 success. Anyway, I'll still try, because it's it's something that's brought up fairly often in the back-and-forth Blood Elf-High Elf war.[/quote]

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    True, but.. the scourge was seperated into different factions. The undead being the outcasts and hey they had a quel'thalas hero as their leader so it's not weird to see a connection there. Also the undead hates the scourge. Fighting for what hey did to Silvermoon etc.
    I agree on trolls, they were just weird in the first place. We even saw some troll ambassador walking arround in a tour in Silvermoon. Luckily there was a snippet I believe it was said they were differnt tribe, but could be wrong.
    Wasn't thrall one of the main questgivers back in bc when you got to OG as a new blood elf? explaining the horde.

    The humans were the face of the alliance back then and it made it even more weird when you think about how Kael was a regular in dalaran etc. They were heavily mistreatet for no real reason, besides rasism, hence bc going horde felt more like a logical way if you think about it, also keeping Sylvanas in mind.
    Ah, my point was more that if you use Garithos' behavior as an argument for why they would abandon the Alliance, then surely having three separate groups that wanted to exterminate them or that they had waged great wars against would be more of a factor.

    I know the Forsaken aren't exactly the Scourge (though BfA would somewhat beg to differ, lol) and the Darkspear aren't the Amani, and people would argue that Thrall's Horde shouldn't be held accountable for the actions of Orgrim's Horde (although I would argue that that's a bit of a cop-out, considering all the bad orcs Thrall revered. He has a monument to Grom, Orgrimmar is literally named after Orgrim, who..

    "If the Amani pledged themselves to the Horde, they would not become servants. Zul'jin would retain full control over his people. He and Doomhammer would stand as equals against their enemies. Doomhammer finally won Zul'jin's support with an offer: if the Amani committed their forces to the Horde, the orcs would help them annihilate their rivals, the high elves of Quel'Thalas."

    Even if you want to invoke the aforementioned nuance argument, that same nuance seems not to be afforded to the Alliance. As a side note, I think you're overstating Sylvanas as a point of connection a little bit, but it's fine, I get your point.

  18. #7218
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    No, you're entirely in your right to ask for a source. Just that traipsing through stuff from over 10 years ago in internet time is a bit more difficult than it looks, and it's not the kind of thing they tend to put on wowpedia or anything. Hell, I remember mentioning that Blizzard made a post about Demon Hunter wings as a mount mechanic and that they would consider it if there was enough interest, yet when I had to find it again, I had 0 success. Anyway, I'll still try, because it's it's something that's brought up fairly often in the back-and-forth Blood Elf-High Elf war.


    Ah, my point was more that if you use Garithos' behavior as an argument for why they would abandon the Alliance, then surely having three separate groups that wanted to exterminate them or that they had waged great wars against would be more of a factor.

    I know the Forsaken aren't exactly the Scourge (though BfA would somewhat beg to differ, lol) and the Darkspear aren't the Amani, and people would argue that Thrall's Horde shouldn't be held accountable for the actions of Orgrim's Horde (although I would argue that that's a bit of a cop-out, considering all the bad orcs Thrall revered. He has a monument to Grom, Orgrimmar is literally named after Orgrim, who..

    "If the Amani pledged themselves to the Horde, they would not become servants. Zul'jin would retain full control over his people. He and Doomhammer would stand as equals against their enemies. Doomhammer finally won Zul'jin's support with an offer: if the Amani committed their forces to the Horde, the orcs would help them annihilate their rivals, the high elves of Quel'Thalas."

    Even if you want to invoke the aforementioned nuance argument, that same nuance seems not to be afforded to the Alliance. As a side note, I think you're overstating Sylvanas as a point of connection a little bit, but it's fine, I get your point.
    Fair enough, ye it's more that Garrithos or the Alliance at that point was a factor they probably took in, the destruction of Silvermon city and having common goals with Sylvanas being the lead and still cared for Silvermoon city are all factors that could have been reasons enough for the blood elves join them. They lost alot of people and having allies to fight for the same goal might have been enough. These wars amani troll/scourge are a big factor indeed, they needed allies. Could we say that the undead were there (ghostlands) on the right timing to help? I mean if night elves for example would be there to help them, things could have been different.

    Gotcha on the bfa part, so true^^, but with that said it's hard to not count these things in when all races and specially ones we play all have so many clans, factions etc and are mostly pretty important lore elements to divide them.

    I was just summing it up to many times sorry, but I do see Sylvanas as just a part of the reason, like common goals with the undead about detroying the scourge or that they had a bad time with humans in warcraft 3. I feel these factors are all pretty equal, but I don't want you to think that I weight Sylvanas more then anything else. All those reasons have fair ammount of things that can be said about it. I just always felt like the blood elf story we got in BC was a continuation from what we already known, hence I started with the Garrithos argument.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2021-09-11 at 01:20 PM.
    Please read this blizzard: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...m_source=share also what could have been possible with Nightborne--> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLr5dDXn5nE

  19. #7219
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Fair enough, ye it's more that Garrithos or the Alliance at that point was a factor they probably took in, the destruction of Silvermon city and having common goals with Sylvanas being the lead and still cared for Silvermoon city are all factors that could have been reasons enough for the blood elves join them. They lost alot of people and having allies to fight for the same goal might have been enough. These wars amani troll/scourge are a big factor indeed, they needed allies. Could we say that the undead were there (ghostlands) on the right timing to help? I mean if night elves for example would be there to help them, things could have been different.

    Gotcha on the bfa part, so true^^, but with that said it's hard to not count these things in when all races and specially ones we play all have so many clans, factions etc and are mostly pretty important lore elements to divide them.

    I was just summing it up to many times sorry, but I do see Sylvanas as just a part of the reason, like common goals with the undead about detroying the scourge or that they had a bad time with humans in warcraft 3. I feel these factors are all pretty equal, but I don't want you to think that I weight Sylvanas more then anything else. All those reasons have fair ammount of things that can be said about it. I just always felt like the blood elf story we got in BC was a continuation from what we already known, hence I started with the Garrithos argument.
    No problem, I get your point and I do think having a Windrunner as part of the Horde plays a role. Wonder how that is now, though, with two Windrunners firmly in the Alliance camp.

    Regardless, I think if you want to be totally nuanced, there's an argument for High/Blood Elves in both factions, but despite that, I understand that a lot of Alliance High Elf fans felt a bit betrayed by Blizzard just plopping the Blood Elves into the Horde and then going "Yeah deal with it."

    Speaking of the BfA part, I really have to wonder what Nightborne thought of that. I mean, we got some stuff, but surely they would be going pale at the Burning of Teldrassil and everything up to 8.0. "Did we make a mistake?"

    If we're talking about joining former enemies, I think the argument that the Darkspear and Amani aren't the same is the strongest one, personally. Considering the Forsaken were indeed part of the same Scourge that ravaged the Quel'dorei before they broke free, and Thrall's Horde was built up on a foundation that not only didn't condemn the original Horde members that tried to invade and murder everyone, but outright honored them as heroes.

    Yet still Elf-Darkspear hostilities are often played up the most, which I find funny.

  20. #7220
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    No problem, I get your point and I do think having a Windrunner as part of the Horde plays a role. Wonder how that is now, though, with two Windrunners firmly in the Alliance camp.

    Regardless, I think if you want to be totally nuanced, there's an argument for High/Blood Elves in both factions, but despite that, I understand that a lot of Alliance High Elf fans felt a bit betrayed by Blizzard just plopping the Blood Elves into the Horde and then going "Yeah deal with it."

    Speaking of the BfA part, I really have to wonder what Nightborne thought of that. I mean, we got some stuff, but surely they would be going pale at the Burning of Teldrassil and everything up to 8.0. "Did we make a mistake?"

    If we're talking about joining former enemies, I think the argument that the Darkspear and Amani aren't the same is the strongest one, personally. Considering the Forsaken were indeed part of the same Scourge that ravaged the Quel'dorei before they broke free, and Thrall's Horde was built up on a foundation that not only didn't condemn the original Horde members that tried to invade and murder everyone, but outright honored them as heroes.

    Yet still Elf-Darkspear hostilities are often played up the most, which I find funny.
    It's understandable from the other side pov, but from following their story from their introduction from war 2,and firmly as blood elves in war 3 to wow they had more reason to join red then blue, I mean did we had any other alliance and blood elf team up between war 3 and wow? So for people who didn't play war2 i could imagine it would feel more obvious to join red. I also believe some people weight the warcraft 2 high elf to hard in in these times, I mean the elf, men, dwarf alliance was temporarily as in they moved on, their story moved on.

    I am not sure about the Nightborne, they can't compare two, only thing she got from the alliance was a bitter Tyrande who was certaintly not helpfull or reasonable to them. It's hard for them I would imagine to think that it's better at the other side. Thalyssra never interacted much or never with other races on the alliance. The good part is that pretty much most of the horde was against her actions and she was not alone in that sense, but I sure believe she would have fought like wtf did I get myself into *teleports back to Suramar*
    Please read this blizzard: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...m_source=share also what could have been possible with Nightborne--> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLr5dDXn5nE

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •