It's always funny when DKs complain about being "an afterthought" when they get a nice handjob from Blizzard pretty much every other expansion.

Arguably, DKs have more relevance in SL than DHs had in Legion lmao, and even in Legion, DKs had like a way way better Order Hall campaign.

All the other classes aren't even worth mentioning.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    It's always funny when DKs complain about being "an afterthought" when they get a nice handjob from Blizzard pretty much every other expansion.

Arguably, DKs have more relevance in SL than DHs had in Legion lmao, and even in Legion, DKs had like a way way better Order Hall campaign.

All the other classes aren't even worth mentioning.
    More relevance for DK's in SL, while DH's got their class in Legon with starting campaign, were giving quests, were Dungeon bosses and Illidan was following us everywhere m'kay.
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing...

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    This might seem like a weird niggle to bring up at such a random time, but does anyone ever wonder why this expansion doesnt have a bigger Death Knight presence?
    I mean, the expansion literally began with aiding the Ebon Blade attacking the Maw on behest of Bolvar, who I might add is the face of the expansion. The expansion seems absolutely drenched in stuff fitting for Death Knights, and yet the faction itself seems weirdly absent from everything. Some of them patrol Oribos and serve as the Quartermaster in Korthia, but you would think they would be utilized more frequently.
    This is likely the last time they are going to be relevant, and yet nothing of note seems to happen regarding them. The discussion on their state of being and their purpose seems entirely absent from what should be their crowning moment of glory.

I guess Blizzard wanted to give the "original" characters more of a presence, not to mention DKs already being central to WotLK, but it still feels very weak.
    They could always of course have a bigger presence in the later patches, but for an expansion that is likely to feature Arthas at some point relegating Death Knights to C-list side-characters feels like a waste.

At least we have gotten some nice Death Knight fitting plate armor from SoD, and will hopefully get a similarly good one once Class Armors return, but compared to Legion where you really felt important playing a DH you would swear Blizzard forgot Death Knights are a playable class.
    If I had to guess I would say they originally planned more for them, more for Torghast's story etc. But development forced them early to cut corners, even for the initial release. I mean Thrall, Baine, Jaina and Anduin barely play a role as well, despite being the core characters together with Bolvar. Even all of them together barely (if at all) have the presence of an anchor character like Kadghar in previous expansions. And it's not like this presence is replaced by others in the covenants, they are as underdeveloped as they can as well, certainly in regards to everything past leveling.
    #1) MMO-C should be glad that the British Empire is no more, because they'd want a piece of all the copium trade here.
    #2) Angry players come to the forums to complain about the game... but what loser only comes to the forums to complain about the forums and its users?
    #3)Felating Blizzard too eagerly may lead to oxygen deficiency and worst case asphyxiation. Long-term effects range from delusions up to cerebral necrosis. #4) The WoW playerbase doesn't deserve housing.

Kick, stink, shake, and moan have been removed.
    Though it's disheartening to see any get removed I'm honestly surprised flirt hasn't been cut yet.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Still here and still posting
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Though it's disheartening to see any get removed I'm honestly surprised flirt hasn't been cut yet.
    Every build it will get worse, I am just finding it more humorous than upsetting at this point.

Flirt is dependent on whatever is coded to be said afterwards, so they are more likely to remove those. It's also quite a lot of work that goes into flirt voicelines, similar to jokes.
    Moan at least was probably removed because it there isnt really any reason to keep it when the fallout of keeping it is not worth it. Who afterall is going to miss /Moan compared to the /Flirt voicelines.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    I'll go one step further.

I'm waiting for /me to be removed.

Positive side effect of Blizz removing every emote ever is maybe Goldshire will be cleaned up finally.
    WoW has Cancer. First you cut out the cancer (abusive devs), then you assign an aggressive treatment plan (major design rework) to save it.

Or you just let it die because that's too expensive.

FFXIV - Crystal Datacenter

fallout of keeping it is not worth it.
    What fallout? There's not a single thing wrong with keeping that emote.

Lol, now they added FoS achiev for 36/36 Mage Tower... during timewalking. Oh boy, here we go again.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    That might be one of the best detailed mounts in WoW. I wonder if it's possible to translate the text.

What fallout? There's not a single thing wrong with keeping that emote.
    You don't see how an emote that has you go "[character] moans seductively at [target]"?
    I am shocked it took this long to remove, honestly. It's encouraging blatant sexual harassment.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

That mount is amazing.

Trans Rights are Human Rights // Elune Says Queer Rights!

You don't see how an emote that has you go "[character] moans seductively at [target]"?
    I am shocked it took this long to remove, honestly. It's encouraging blatant sexual harassment.
    You can't moan at characters but it's okay to murder them? That's just silly.

A bit disappointed with the 'glow' on Nightborne.
    It just doesn't look the same without the distinct white outline.

Funny though no one in the community or at blizzard would have said this a few months ago before the lawsuit.

This mount is a reward from completing Tower Overwhelming.
    I thought you only had to do the 7 challenges, not all specs?
    Players who complete all seven of the Challenges on different characters across their Battle.net account will be rewarded with a unique flying mount: the Soaring Spelltome.

They changed it to all 36 specs assuming the achievement is accurate.

Aaaaaaaaaand now i have no chance of ever getting this mount.

For gods fucking sake.

LINK_TRANSMOG_OUTFIT_HELPTIP (New) - Share this outfit by linking it in chat or online
    TRANSMOG_OUTFIT_COPY_TO_CLIPBOARD (New) - Copy to Clipboard |cffffd100(to share online)|r
    TRANSMOG_OUTFIT_POST_IN_CHAT (New) - Post in Chat
    Oh boy I love this.