Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    yea im gonna say 64 buuuut likely 52
    We don't know. Depends on how many chapters they'll be in the Covenant Campaign. They should do it like they did in the past, where each chapter of the story was about 2 renown levels in, so that you get your 2 renown, and then a third renown lvl after completing the Covenant chapter.

So, the first chapter of 9.1's questline will be in Renown 42, and completing that chapter will give us renown 43. And then we'll go to Renown 46, Renown 49, etc etc, until the questline for 9.1's covenant story ends.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I want to say May but way things are playing Late june.
    May to June release for 9.1 imo aswell. Could be Mid June tbh. That way, we could see 9.2 in about October or so.

I'm still on the side that thinks we'll lose in the Sanctum of Domination raid, and that we'll have to go to the Gardens of Life for extra aid.

- - - Updated - - -

Therefore, we could get a 3 zoned area like Argus, but with the Planes of Life instead. Then, in 9.3, we could see Oribos as the final raid.

- - - Updated - - -

Hell, the fuckin name "Gardens of Life" just sounds like a perfect patch title.

I want to say May but way things are playing Late june.
    Completely depends on when the 9.1 PTR starts up. There is decent evidence that the Blizzcon reveal was prerecorded, which would mean that 9.1 could be further along than we think. PTR really only lasts an average of 5 weeks anyways, so pretty much everything falls on when we can reasonably expect 9.1 to be added to the PTR, which could be next week for all we know.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    I'm so fucking happy you brought him up. I thought I was the only guy here to have watched Spirited Away.
    Big Miyazaki fan here, those are masterpieces!

Also to join the discussion regarding release dates for 9.1, I'm betting on June.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Big Miyazaki fan here, those are masterpieces!

Also to join the discussion regarding release dates for 9.1, I'm betting on June.
    Same regarding the June talk. Spirited Away truly is a masterpiece. I also love Ponyo, Kiki's Delivery Service, Princess Mononoke, Castle in the Sky, My Neighbor Totoro, and Howl's Moving Castle.

Speaking of which, what do you think 9.2's gonna be about?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Completely depends on when the 9.1 PTR starts up. There is decent evidence that the Blizzcon reveal was prerecorded, which would mean that 9.1 could be further along than we think. PTR really only lasts an average of 5 weeks anyways, so pretty much everything falls on when we can reasonably expect 9.1 to be added to the PTR, which could be next week for all we know.
    Most people think 9.1 is far, far way because 9.1 panel was very poor and lacked usual "view from above" videos. But it doesn't make sense, art for new zones and instances should be done long time ago, because it's hard to believe art team during Beta was involved in 16th iteration of soulbinds or fixing bugs. Very often PTR zones are already or almost done on first PTR build.

Looks like it's either their choice or they had little time to put together this video.

Outside of that, they said 9.1 will be more of the same (with usual "yeah we wait for your feedback on PTR") and they won't take any risks here - Maw will become usual patch zone, they won't even bring back tier sets in season 2. June -> September (small patch, typical X.1.5 stuff) -> December (and TBC on August) is perfect way to fill this year with WoW content.

10+ Year Old Account
    What comes after depends greatly on how we handle Sylvanas's well fate. Who knows at this point, I just anticipate the Jailer will eventually be able to break the protection that keeps him in the Maw.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2021-03-02 at 10:23 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I'm very certain we're getting an Oribos raid or Arbiter/Oribos related raid, since the Arbiter is confirmed to have one of the keys. Which makes me think that the Primus isn't the Runecarver, since the Jailer would have his key like he presumably has Denathrius' key. So I'm guessing the Primus hid his key in the Sepulcher for safe keeping.
    Last edited by therumblings; 2021-03-02 at 10:51 PM.

Bolvar is not on the frozen throne. The helmet got shattered. Hmm I wonder what expansion is coming next. A massive scourge invasion of Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms perhaps? Tuskar as a playable race after they were displaced from Northrend? I think so
    Last edited by dwarven; 2021-03-02 at 11:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Typrax View Post
    Bolvar is not on the frozen throne. The helmet got shattered. Hmm I wonder what expansion is coming next. A massive scourge invasion of Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms perhaps? Tuskar as a playable race after they were displaced from Northrend? I think so
    The Scourge invasion was 9.0. I would imagine the Scourge would just shut tf down once the Jailer, the source of the LK’s and the scourges true power, dies.

Either way the developers I believe explicitly stated that flying will be a reward from the 9.1 campaign. Now whether that means the covenant campaign or some other campaign in the Maw is a bit vague, but one would assume that the covenant campaign is the more likely one.
    What other campaign in the Maw? The 9.1 Covenant campaign was already confirmed to be Maw-centric.

- - - Updated - - -

The Scourge invasion was 9.0. I would imagine the Scourge would just shut tf down once the Jailer, the source of the LK’s and the scourges true power, dies.
    Whatever the case, it's not something that we're directly dealing with, and will likely not directly feature in 10.0. The after-effects very well may, though.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    What other campaign in the Maw? The 9.1 Covenant campaign was already confirmed to be Maw-centric.

- - - Updated - - -

Whatever the case, it's not something that we're directly dealing with, and will likely not directly feature in 10.0. The after-effects very well may, though.
    I think he's talking about the Dreadlord storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    I'm very certain we're getting an Oribos raid or Arbiter/Oribos related raid, since the Arbiter is confirmed to have one of the keys. Which makes me think that the Primus isn't the Runecarver, since the Jailer would have his key like he presumably has Denathrius' key. So I'm guessing the Primus hid his key in the Sepulcher for safe keeping.
    The primus hid his key in case he was captured is the likely outcome

Current speculation is that draka has it because her margrave called her “the key to many things” and he was one of the big followers of the primus

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    The primus hid his key in case he was captured is the likely outcome

Current speculation is that draka has it because her margrave called her “the key to many things” and he was one of the big followers of the primus
    Draka seems like a solid possibility, though I still wonder if the keeper of the Primus' key might actually be us. After all, the Runeblade we make is the "key" to the Seat of the Primus and seems to have a very strong connection to the Primus in general. From all we've heard about the Primus testing strength and the like, he seems very much like the type that would hide his key all throughout Maldraxxus until someone who encompassed all of Maldraxxus' strengths was around to protect it.

I am confused. So, this is what the Seat of the Pantheon's raid description says:

"Forces that shape the Cosmos! Sights too wondrous for Mortal eyes. Come forth, Heroes! Witness eternity's end!"

Yet, now apparently the First Ones shaped the Cosmos, and they also shaped the framework of everything as well? Not to mention Light and Void made the cosmic Big Bang, which in a way shaped everything and gave it form?

So, wtf are the First Ones then...

I am confused. So, this is what the Seat of the Pantheon's raid description says:

"Forces that shape the Cosmos! Sights too wondrous for Mortal eyes. Come forth, Heroes! Witness eternity's end!"

Yet, now apparently the First Ones shaped the Cosmos, and they also shaped the framework of everything as well? Not to mention Light and Void made the cosmic Big Bang, which in a way shaped everything and gave it form?

So, wtf are the First Ones then...
    It's still technically correct, we just know that there is a power above the titans that shaped the cosmos to an even greater extent.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

It's still technically correct, we just know that there is a power above the titans that shaped the cosmos to an even greater extent.
    Like I said, the First Ones range above the Cosmic Pantheons, so in a way you're right. I still assume they made the Cosmic Chart and basically everything that exists.

- - - Updated - - -

"Still, we learned much from observing the link between their plane and Ardenweald, and we have high confidence that a vulnerability has been identified"

THIS SHIT FROM THE INFILTRATION PREFACE STILL GETS TO ME! Especially when you realize that the Jailer's forces are attacking Ardenweald FIRST HAND before we invade the Maw. I seriously think that, IF the Sanctum of Domination does end with us losing (Which is highly possible, mind you), then we'll probably have to get the aid of the Pantheon of Life in order to face the Jailer. It just makes sense. Life and Death Vs the Jailer. It's perfect!

- - - Updated - - -

Blizzard is literally handing up potential patch content. They're spoonfeeding us this shit. I'm shocked no one else is talking about this. Then again, I do talk about 24/7. But I'm also obsessed, kinda.

10+ Year Old Account
    Losing is unlikely. At worst the Jailer will finally be free and he can go where he wants, Anduin free of well typical dark mind control, Sylvanas turning point of some sort but I don't know if she'll die(yet but I think its inevitable).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Losing is unlikely. At worst the Jailer will finally be free and he can go where he wants, Anduin free of well typical dark mind control, Sylvanas turning point of some sort but I don't know if she'll die(yet but I think its inevitable).
    The Jailer being freed is still us losing though. Our goal is to specifically take down the Jailer at his home plate this patch. And because the Sanctum of Domination's culminating with us battling Sylvanas, you gotta wonder how it ends. I don't think Anduin's been purified this patch either, just seems too early.

I expect it to be like this: Sylvanas is used as bait by the Jailer to lure the Covenants and the heroes to him. Sylvanas is beat, but doesn't die, and the Jailer fucks up Tyrande, us, and the Covenants and claims the last covenant keys. Then, by the end of the Raid, the Maw is so big now, that it is visible VIA the covenant zone Skyboxes, and at Oribos, it clouds most of the skybox in Red and Black Anima magics (Blizzard kinda implied this by saying we'll see a massive skybox change after the Sanctum of Domination raid), and then the Covenant campaign will continue a little longer with more stuff on the Jailer, possibly us finally ending the missing Primus questline, etc.

Then, 9.2 could be about the Jailer's forces invading Ardenweald and the Plane of Life, and us getting the Pantheon of Life's aid in order to battle against the Jailer. During that, we'll see a Plane of Life raid where we'll face the Jailer's forces, we'll get a Life essence that could help cure Anduin (Speculating), and we'll beat tf outta that Female Dreadlord. Sylvanas could also dip from the Jailer, give us some info, and leave. So that, by 9.3, the Jailer invades Oribos, Denathrius is freed by some "aid" (Lothraxion), Sylvanas dies going against the Jailer, the forces of Life and Death defeat the Jailer, and the Arbiter returns to act as the final blow to end the Jailer, once and for all. Anduin could be saved, and Denathrius could finally die helping him out.

There's a lot of stuff they can do here regarding SL.

Like I said, the First Ones range above the Cosmic Pantheons, so in a way you're right. I still assume they made the Cosmic Chart and basically everything that exists.

- - - Updated - - -

"Still, we learned much from observing the link between their plane and Ardenweald, and we have high confidence that a vulnerability has been identified"

THIS SHIT FROM THE INFILTRATION PREFACE STILL GETS TO ME! Especially when you realize that the Jailer's forces are attacking Ardenweald FIRST HAND before we invade the Maw. I seriously think that, IF the Sanctum of Domination does end with us losing (Which is highly possible, mind you), then we'll probably have to get the aid of the Pantheon of Life in order to face the Jailer. It just makes sense. Life and Death Vs the Jailer. It's perfect!

- - - Updated - - -

Blizzard is literally handing up potential patch content. They're spoonfeeding us this shit. I'm shocked no one else is talking about this. Then again, I do talk about 24/7. But I'm also obsessed, kinda.
    I said it before I’ll say it again
    The pantheon believe they made the cosmos but the first ones were Azeroth and Argus

Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    I said it before I’ll say it again
    The pantheon believe they made the cosmos but the first ones were Azeroth and Argus
    Argus...is literally...a Titan!