Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    She'll become the new Janitor.

No perfect punishment for someone who is terrified of Hell, to end up in Hell for the rest of eternity, with no chance to leave it ever.

And finally this garbage character will no longer stain the story with her presence, this took too long
    "Garbage" character"

> Has the irrelevant Alleria as a simp pic.

At least Sylvanas did something and was relevant to the story since Warcraft 3. Blizzard taking her in an arguably bad direction is an entirely different matter.

You have to be blind not to see Sylvanas as the new Arbiter coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Huh? Why are we coming back to this leak now? Did something happen?

And I mean... Sylvanas either replacing the Arbiter or the Jailer was expected here for... at least one year? I don't know. I'm sure I was saying she'd become the new Arbiter months ago, even before 9.1 was released.
    Yep, Danuser simps for her too much to just kill her off. I mean, he pretty much RP'ed as Nathanos, the guy is like Metzen was to Thrall. And we all know how unbearable Thrall was back in Cataclysm and MoP.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Sylvanas is not coming back to Azeroth or Horde. Depending on Zovaal's fate, she becomes either new Jailer or Arbiter.
    Which can actually be a super hard punishment. Like, Arbiter is supposed to make 100% impartial judgements, so Sylvi may just get a nice brainwash to be fit for the job (plus the irony of working for the system she despised). Her taking that position doesn't automatically means "lol redemption". Similar with Jailer occupation, it could be a Bolvar LK type of job.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2021-10-15 at 05:52 PM.
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing...

New job advert saying they have ambitious plans for professions - https://twitter.com/nite_moogle/stat...64352544219138

Quote Originally Posted by tubbipack View Post
    New job advert saying they have ambitious plans for professions - https://twitter.com/nite_moogle/stat...64352544219138
    Plans for professions?

Hm, interesting. I had honestly given up on professions at this point, so got me curious.

Plans for professions?

Yeah, basically this. Sorry, but they lost my interest in professions years ago. They've been completely abandoned in BfA and Shadowlands, why would anyone be excited for a profession revamp?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Huh....interesting
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance

Warrior-Magi

Could be corporate speak for "lots of new assets needed for the same old stuff". I wouldnt read too much into it.

Though of course, could be something truly ambitious, though I cannot really imagine something much more interesting than the BfA Tools of the Trade questlines.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Plans for professions?
    Plans to include cash shop purchased special and necessary ingredients!
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "Sooner or later everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences." -- Robert Louis Stevenson
    Get your COVID booster. It works so much better than horse paste.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Could be corporate speak for "lots of new assets needed for the same old stuff". I wouldnt read too much into it.

Though of course, could be something truly ambitious, though I cannot really imagine something much more interesting than the BfA Tools of the Trade questlines.
    Looks like it’s all design stuff not any kind of art position for making assets.

Though the fact that they don’t have a profession team at all is both not surprising and stupid at the same time.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by NikolaiShade View Post
    btw which leak are you referring to?

The whole thing can be found on Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/classicwow/...enings_inside/
    Azeroth must be remastered!

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Looks like it’s all design stuff not any kind of art position for making assets.

Though the fact that they don’t have a profession team at all is both not surprising and stupid at the same time.
    I mean, were better profs ever high at players wish list?

That leak feels very fake, like a player tried to make that up.

Maybe, I just see people wanting to do something with professions. Nothing specific either, its just "FIX IT"
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Luck4 View Post
    The whole thing can be found on Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/classicwow/...enings_inside/
    Goode 'ole 4chan leakz.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    I certainly wouldn't mind them being useful and engaging in some fashion.

Toys, cosmetics, mounts, actual involvement...I don't see an issue with that. Its certainly not at the top of my list but I wouldn't say no to it either.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Given that I’ve seen people say they wish prefs were more relevant almost every expan since wrath id assume so.

I think only mop was excluded because they added things like skygolems And bs making HD versions of old weapons.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Given that I’ve seen people say they wish prefs were more relevant almost every expan since wrath id assume so.

I think only mop was excluded because they added things like skygolems And bs making HD versions of old weapons.
    Sure, improved. But I'm 100% confident that classes, xpac systems etc. would take a prio for everyone.

Pretty interesting! The description is pretty revealing as well:

A candidate for this job should be excited about creating the path for a player to craft an exceptional item, planning an ecosystem that promotes economic activity between players, and integrating professions throughout the experience of a World of Warcraft expansion.
    Considering they already have a high level plan, I'd say this is likely for 10.x. Systems stuff is usually worked on pretty late into development (with most of it during alphas/betas), with still having to hire/bring someone up to speed, this fits perfectly into the timeframe I would expect for 10.0.

The entire Twitter thread is pretty good advice in general as well, and it's fun to read that he got his start in reverse engineering WoW's combat system.