Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian View Post
    nobody is talking about this? looks the most legit leak this far
    was it already discussed and debunked?
    tried to google the source but it's nowhere to be found, just a brand new account to troll with fake leaks?
    Nobody is interested in fanfics.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    The only things Shadowlands does poorly is the boring theme, poor execution of the Maw, and the separated zones making the world feel smaller.
    You say only things, but that’s basically the entire world building of Shadowlands. These are massive issues overall.

I really don’t think if the reception would have been way better without delays. Maybe if 9.1.5 was the launch version of the game regarding Torghast, Covenants and such.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    The only things Shadowlands does poorly is the boring theme, poor execution of the Maw, and the separated zones making the world feel smaller.
    And Torghast
    And all of the new systems
    And the entirety of character progression
    And PvP
    And Raiding
    And the massively lower production values than BFA and Legion
    And M+/dungeon design

Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian View Post
    nobody is talking about this? looks the most legit leak this far
    was it already discussed and debunked?
    tried to google the source but it's nowhere to be found, just a brand new account to troll with fake leaks?
    Because it’s 100% fake and leaks in the past have never been that in-depth.
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    I broke into Ion's house last night to check out 9.2. A major feature is we get to date NPCs

Nah fam /10chars
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by GR8GODZILLAGOD View Post
    Because it’s 100% fake and leaks in the past have never been that in-depth.
    Always makes me wonder why the "leakers" have to overdo things like this. The real leaks, especially on the more recent expansions, have always been small bits and pieces, rarely more than one properly formatted paragraph and small images, often without proper context.

Quote Originally Posted by Azxza View Post
    And Torghast
    And PvP
    And Raiding
    And M+/dungeon design

Those are smaller niggles in the grand scheme. When I say that Shadowlands does those things poorly I mean as in those are actual definite problems that cannot be accounted for.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    What was leaked? I remember the name and logo being leaked early, did the content get leaked as well?

________

Imagine trying to sell us adventures as something new when we had 10-man raids back in TBC (and even in Vanilla if we count UBRS). To be fair, I still very much dig the idea. 10 man raids were always my favorite.
    Was the name, some images and concept art, and I think a lil rundown on the plot/area the patch took place in.

Was on the official Blizzard site if you were clever enough to find it.

- - - Updated - - -

“SL’s theme is boring”

The fuck y’all lying for?

7+ Year Old Account
    And Torghast
    And PvP
    And Raiding
    And M+/dungeon design

Not sure what you are talking about regarding PvE content, when for example top guilds praised the raids we got. You seem to deem everything in SL as a failure. You really hate this game, don't you?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    “SL’s theme is boring”

SL’s execution is certainly boring. I don’t find any if the covenant zones and creatures very other-dimensional and the Maw is just forgettable as hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Not sure what you are talking about regarding PvE content, when for example top guilds praised the raids we got. You seem to deem everything in SL as a failure. You really hate this game, don't you?
    Do you wipe your arse when top guilds tell you to as well?

7+ Year Old Account
    No. And I am also not particularly bothered by a random hater opinion of the game I enjoy.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Do you even play the game? Most of what you listed is the WoW standard model and has hardly changed, raiding and the bulk of pve is still great.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Do you even play the game? Most of what you listed is the WoW standard model and has hardly changed, raiding and the bulk of pve is still great.
    I'm honestly inclined to ask you the same question. If you think hardly anything has changed with the things I outlined, do you even play the game? I understand if you simply like the current model of WoW, I've no issue with that. But it's mind boggling that someone who plays this game pays so little attention that they think hardly anything has changed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Dungeons are fine and i have yet to see substantial complains about raiding, aside from loot problems.
    So, i fail to see the issue regarding those things.

Formerly known as Arafal

I'm honestly inclined to ask you the same question. If you think hardly anything has changed with the things I outlined, do you even play the game? I understand if you simply like the current model of WoW, I've no issue with that. But it's mind boggling that someone who plays this game pays so little attention that they think hardly anything has changed.
    Raiding and dungeons have been great core wow content that is mostly unchanged since 2016, with the added benefit of the removal of AP grind. You can dislike something without being smug and claiming it's all Shadowlands' fault.

Raiding and dungeons have been great core wow content that is mostly unchanged since 2016, with the added benefit of the removal of AP grind. You can dislike something without being smug and claiming it's all Shadowlands' fault.
    Honestly it doesn't seem like you'd even notice if they changed dungeons or raids in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    “SL’s theme is boring”

It inspires the eight deadly words of fiction: "I don't care about any of these characters."
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Honestly it doesn't seem like you'd even notice if they changed dungeons or raids in any way.
    So you admit they haven't changed them, and show you know nothing about how I play the game. What is the point you are trying to make exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    It inspires the eight deadly words of fiction: "I don't care about any of these characters."
    That happened in BFA for everyone and Shadowlands doesn't have the shit factor because we're used to it already.

That happened in BFA for everyone and Shadowlands doesn't have the shit factor because we're used to it already.
    Indeed it did, and IMO BfA's theme was bad as well. But then (again IMO) BfA still felt worth playing. SL failed me more comprehensively, and the story could not save it for me.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"