I think the only accurate guess will be that it's coming sometime this month. I can see them avoiding overlap with SoM but I can also see them announcing it and dropping a video about it tomorrow.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Way I see it right now if SoM was factored in it probably is going to look something like this.

Reveal early next week.
    Endwalker drops next weekend.
    Take the week of Thanksgiving off.
    PTR goes up that week of transitioning from November into December.
    Endwalker drops that weekend.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Under both circumstances, of playable and non playable covenant races, your statement ends up being stupidly wrong.
    *Laughs in Mal'ganis*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    Was it a "guess" or a statement from his insider?
    Its always a guess. His insider doesn't exist.

Did we just get a "say what you want, the art team is killing it" reddit post on the forum?
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm having a PTR update, false hope I suppose

Edit : yeah, still 9.1.5, but they are doing some moves maybe ?

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post

It's clearly a new build, might still be encrypted though.

Quote Originally Posted by GR8GODZILLAGOD View Post
    Did we just get a "say what you want, the art team is killing it" reddit post on the forum?
    I mean audiovisuals is basically the only aspect that gets praised in every expansion, so it’s pretty redundant to single it out again, but hey - why not. WoW never lacked great aesthetics and soundtracks. Not in Vanilla, not now.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I mean audiovisuals is basically the only aspect that gets praised in every expansion, so it’s pretty redundant to single it out again, but hey - why not. WoW never lacked great aesthetics and soundtracks. Not in Vanilla, not now.
    Only problem is the audiovisuals are being killed just about everywhere. It's not the mid-2000s anymore. So great that WoW isn't a total dumpster fire, but the graphics aren't setting WoW above anyone else.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    It's clearly a new build, might still be encrypted though.
    Not related to 9.2 PTR in the slightest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard barely fails in terms of music imho. (Cata/BfA/Wotlk are the best for me)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Only problem is the audiovisuals are being killed just about everywhere. It's not the mid-2000s anymore. So great that WoW isn't a total dumpster fire, but the graphics aren't setting WoW above anyone else.
    I think WoW has a lot going for it due to the art style. I just recently played New World and while the game world itself looks fantastic from a visual standpoint, it’s completely sterile, copy pasted and incredibly dead. There are no details in the world. In WoW you can feel everything is carefully crafted and put in place and the world is full of details.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    *Laughs in Mal'ganis*

- - - Updated - - -

Its always a guess. His insider doesn't exist.
    Yea, Lore is just a figment of imagination. No wonder we dont get 9.2 info

Quote Originally Posted by EndofTime View Post
    • Zereth Mortis is not another plane or zone. It’s the innermost of Azeroth, her real heart. The heart chamber was just placed very far atop on what is hidden deep down.
    • The five Covenant sigils are needed to unlock Zereth Mortis where the Sepulcher lies. The Sepulcher is the real heart of Azeroth.
    • Zereth Mortis is a wordplay which translates to “mortal Azeroth”. As long as the sigils are not used, Azeroth cannot die.
    • Zovaal wants to kill Azeroth, which is an epitome of the “Realm of Life”. Everything thrives and blossoms on Azeroth. The Emerald Dream is just supporting this. Realm of Life is nothing else than Azeroth as it exists right now. It's not an own plane of existence like the Shadowlands.
    • Zovaal indeed was planning far along and make Sargeras stab the planet. Sargeras was never meant to kill Azeroth as that’s impossible until the five sigils unlock Zereth Mortis and the Sepulcher. As soon as he used all five sigils, Zovaal plans to ram down the Sword of Sargeras to kill Azeroth.
    • To use the Sigils Zovaal has to insert them into five titan facilities that are spread around Azeroth.
    • The heroes of Azeroth and the Covenants return to Azeroth. A necropolis will be the new main hub, similar to the Vindicaar from Legion.
    • The last sigil, the Arbiter's sigil, needs to be used at Icecrown Citadel. That's where the last titan facility is hidden.
    Why would there be 2 titan facilities right next to eachother? Ulduar is right next door? Hello?

Regarding the announcement: Tomorrow for sure guys COPIUM

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Why would there be 2 titan facilities right next to eachother? Ulduar is right next door? Hello?

I'd bet 50g the person who did "leak" wasn't aware of that. Thats how dumb.

Also Copium is so 2020, bring on the HOPIUM!
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I'd bet 50g the person who did "leak" wasn't aware of that. Thats how dumb.

Also Copium is so 2020, bring on the HOPIUM!
    HOPIUM sounds too positive for this particular forum.
    At this point, I don't expect the PTR anymore this week. Probably a mention of "We will launch the PTR early next week".

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post

Frankly, there's so much stupid in it... starting with the fact that Zovaal already activated the portal right at the end of SoD, so the whole scenario makes no sense whatsoever. Whatever and wherever Zereth Mortis is, he's already there.

Blizzard barely fails in terms of music imho. (Cata/BfA/Wotlk are the best for me)
    They have some good zone music, but they really should take music into account in boss design too.
    Raid music range from forgettable to nonexistent.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlands-is-fake View Post
    While we wait for the PTR announcement, let's take a moment and realize how freaking good Blizzard still can be when it comes to crafting immersive environments.

Battle for Azeroth was a-mazing in this regard. Stormsong Valley, Tiragarde Sound, and Dazar'alor... jesus it's good.

A world revamp could be really great for the game if they do it like in BfA, not like in Shadowlands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoGFpmf7oVw
    I like SL zones better than those of BfA and Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Seasz View Post
    I like SL zones better than those of BfA and Legion.
    Damn, I know it's not a popular claim but was it really worth a ban?

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    They have some good zone music, but they really should take music into account in boss design too.
    Raid music range from forgettable to nonexistent.
    Seriously. Never underestimate the power of an amazing boss theme in the game's experience. My favorite video game moments really wouldn't be the same without it.
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with