Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post

.. But Zereth Mortis doesn't even look that.. Mortis.
    This is a great callback to Ra-den's two fights as he uses "Vitae" in both of them as his lightning powers. Looks like this confirms it was Life/creation juice all along.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Exchange Ztudent View Post
    It's gonna be really hard to get people onboard dragons again after Cataclysm ending. I have no idea why people assert it is a good idea to return to Azeroth with another island being the centerpoint of the expansion and you never go anywhere else. But, again it is whatever it is.
    Because the islands can be around EK/Kalimdor like the zones in Cata? Or they would be their own thing while a revamp still happens. I distinctly remember people disliking the disconnect in the Cata endgame zones (even if they were made in the old world) so if they made one continent for endgame it would explain that.

- - - Updated - - -

Same twitter person mentions the following NPCs are also included in the 9.2 files.

Calia
    Baine
    Darion
    Genn
    Shandris
    Tyrande
    Renathal
    Voss
    Maiev
    Vereesa
    Nice to see Voss. Baine has an actual story. Alleria is absent because she will be spammed all over next expansion, but she should be here.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    This is a great callback to Ra-den's two fights as he uses "Vitae" in both of them as his lightning powers. Looks like this confirms it was Life/creation juice all along.
    That Construct boss in Ny'alotha used "Vitae & Umbra" energy too. But that goes on my theory that the cosmic forces are just kinds of energy, not physical locations like Portergauge is claiming.

Is this datamined for real somewhere or just fan content?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...hapter_of_the/

P.S: Adding images on this site works like shit.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    https://preview.redd.it/x0j5aeymqs08...=webp&8b030290
    Link isn't working.

Try uploading it to imgur first, that should always work.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    https://i.redd.it/x0j5aeymqs081.png

Oh... Oh no.

edit:
    It's a troll image. I didn't make it, but I put it on 4chan to shit up the community and I think someone must have taken it from there.
    All is good afterall.

Formerly known as Arafal

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...hapter_of_the/

It's a troll image. I didn't make it, but I put it on 4chan to shit up the community and I think someone must have taken it from there.

Ye, just edited it.

They wouldn't go the "Sylvanas gets the avatar of Azeroth" route.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ilgynoth View Post
    waht the hell is this? becomes a kyrian wanna be or is this some new jokery?
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    It's fake, guys. There's a Sylvanas model that is undatamineable but I don't think it is that.

I mean I will not be surprised if she is Kerrigan'd and sends us to a new universe. But, let's wait a bit before that.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

10+ Year Old Account
    I to like to look at things with no context what so ever. Also wowredit, not even once.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Nice to see Voss. Baine has an actual story. Alleria is absent because she will be spammed all over next expansion, but she should be here.
    Maiev? Good to see she & Tyrande are best friends considering Maiev plotted her assassination & killed a few Night Elf dignitaries during Cataclysm. I guess Forgiveness is possible for everyone.

Sira was right to turn her back on the moon. I hope she starts a moon-haters club in Lordaeron.
    Last edited by Ersula; 2021-11-20 at 07:59 PM.

Starting over sounds interesting, but it not being the epilogue implies it is before the Jailer fight.

Judgment is non-descriptive enough that I wont even get excited for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Starting over sounds interesting, but it not being the epilogue implies it is before the Jailer fight.

Judgment is non-descriptive enough that I wont even get excited for it.
    The raid will ship out pretty early, so the campaign has to stretch out after it (see: Korthia campaign). I would bet that half of the campaign is pre-raid and everything from Forging a New Path onwards is the "wrap-up" of Shadowlands.

The Epilogue feels like a red herring as I doubt we will be seeing 8 chapters before raid release.

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Maiev? Good to see she & Tyrande are best friends considering Maiev plotted her assassination & killed a few Night Elf dignitaries during Cataclysm. I guess Forgiveness is possible for everyone.
    I genuinely believe this was retconned and the events of Wolfheart tied to Maiev never happened.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

The raid will ship out pretty early, so the campaign has to stretch out after it. I would bet that half of the campaign is pre-raid and everything from Forging a New Path onwards is the "wrap-up" of Shadowlands.

The Epilogue feels like a red herring as I doubt we will be seeing 8 chapters before raid release.
    Everything before the last chapter of the 9.1 storyline took place before the actual raid.

We will get to the last chapter by the time LFR Jailer comes out.

So let me get this straight.

The First Ones crafted Zereth Mortis and used it as the construction facility to create the Shadowlands? And the Shadowlands and Zereth Mortis are NOT in the cosmic Death sphere (whatever that actually is)?

I genuinely believe this was retconned and the events of Wolfheart tied to Maiev never happened.
    Good. Wolfheart sucks. You can call the writers of current WoW incompetent, but Knaak is a whole level below them.

Then what is she seeking penance for in her Legion storyline?