7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wadrak View Post
    Yeah but Empire is supposed to be big, and control many nearby areas which it conquered.

But then again "Shadowlands", I like the expansion but it doesn't sound very good either. I didn't believe it when I saw it first time, Shadow - Lands sounds kind of basic.

But I would really like Dragon Isles/Empire expansion about dragons.
    Going basic, having and expansion called Legion is the most basic as it isn't exclusive to WoW/made up terminology like Shadowlands and is a more common word than Cataclysm.

As for the Empire part... Well dragons are present and spreadout into all the continents of Azeroth we've seen so far (if you take the flying serpents from MoP as dragons, otherwise all besides MoP). The number of zones under the control or with Dragons is quite large
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Going basic, having and expansion called Legion is the most basic as it isn't exclusive to WoW/made up terminology like Shadowlands and is a more common word than Cataclysm.

As for the Empire part... Well dragons are present and spreadout into all the continents of Azeroth we've seen so far (if you take the flying serpents from MoP as dragons, otherwise all besides MoP). The number of zones under the control or with Dragons is quite large
    Like the name is the least important thing anyway

But if it was like empire then perhaps it could be like huge continent which would resurface not just small islands.

We will see.

Actually I like the Dragon Empire with your information now.
    Last edited by Wadrak; 2022-01-22 at 12:58 AM.

Another reason to have a dragon race that can be all classes minus DK, yes even DH if they open up their ranks.

Reason why not DK is because we all know what happens to risen dragons.

But anyway, if dragons are able to choose any race / AR as their humanoid form as a mere disguise, then that opens up the possibility of every race being able to be every class, in a way of course.

This way we can still have flavor restrictions, like Maghar locks for example, yet still have the ability to make maghar locks via dragons.

And it'd make sense since they're not really maghar.

As for DKs, well they can already be any race.

So this way we can finally remove class restrictions in a way.

Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    Surprised this one wasn't posted yet. They say it's from some discord group.

I like the design but the border is normally a thing that has designs from the theme right?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Another reason to have a dragon race that can be all classes minus DK, yes even DH if they open up their ranks.

Reason why not DK is because we all know what happens to risen dragons.

But anyway, if dragons are able to choose any race / AR as their humanoid form as a mere disguise, then that opens up the possibility of every race being able to be every class, in a way of course.

This way we can still have flavor restrictions, like Maghar locks for example, yet still have the ability to make maghar locks via dragons.

And it'd make sense since they're not really maghar.

As for DKs, well they can already be any race.

So this way we can finally remove class restrictions in a way.
    Do we have any Azerothian dragons that take shape of non-Azeroth races. Would be weird IMO. Makes more sense to me for it to be Azeroth based.
    Also even some of the races don't quite sit well for me for being dragon transformations (primarily Vulpera, Mechagnomes and Worgen).
    For Worgen especially since it is a curse that makes them that race. Would the dragon transform into a Human or Wolfboy, or can choose effectively having 3 shapes?

I honestly can't see dragons as a realistic race in WoW. Dragonkin or something dragon based sure, but not a race that can be other races (plural)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    I like the design but the border is normally a thing that has designs from the theme right?
    The sharp edges and elven based and stuff might as well be something we see more among dragon architecture and style.

Talking about, has the Nexus in Coldara and the Sand thingy in Caverns of Time been the only pure dragon style we have seen? Others seem to be based on other styles ingame such as Wyrmrest-Titans, anything Green Dragon -night elves

The sharp edges and elven based and stuff might as well be something we see more among dragon architecture and style.

Talking about, has the Nexus in Coldara and the Sand thingy in Caverns of Time been the only pure dragon style we have seen? Others seem to be based on other styles ingame such as Wyrmrest-Titans, anything Green Dragon -night elves
    What about Sunken Temple, there are some Green Dragons.

7+ Year Old Account
    What about Sunken Temple, there are some Green Dragons.
    Huh? I was talking more about places where there are dragon settlements and ruled by dragons not having their own artistic path, not sure about the lore of Sunken Temple but isn't that a Troll temple? The dragons there were probably captured or whatever, but it isn't a placed built by dragons with dragon architecture

Edit: Yeah they were just sent to guard the temple
    Eranikus, former consort to Ysera the Dreamer, was sent to guard the ruins of Atal'Hakkar and prevent Hakkar's emergence. Once within the temple, he and his retinue were corrupted by its dark forces, and he became a shade, pulled between the realms of the Emerald Dream and the physical plane. Despite his corruption, Eranikus may still call upon his powers as a green dragon to spew corrosive acid at his enemies or trap them in a deep slumber.

Huh? I was talking more about places where there are dragon settlements and ruled by dragons not having their own artistic path, not sure about the lore of Sunken Temple but isn't that a Troll temple? The dragons there were probably captured or whatever, but it isn't a placed built by dragons with dragon architecture

Edit: Yeah they were just sent to guard the temple
    What about entrance to Bastion of Twilight ?
    Or twilight highlands zone. Or is that Old Gods zone ?

Then obviously Blackrock mountain. Maybe thats all dwarven.

The cracked planet is unique
    The bottom kinda looks like DW jaw

Honestly I’m wondering how the azerite issues might effect certain things in lore

The nexus was required to make chromatus live but azerite has proven to be extremely powerful and might be used to revive him

Galakrond’s bones corrupt magic items near him…if azerite pops up near him who knows.

Personal theory: scarlet crusade is going to return very soon

7+ Year Old Account
    What about entrance to Bastion of Twilight ?
    Or twilight highlands zone. Or is that Old Gods zone ?

Then obviously Blackrock mountain. Maybe thats all dwarven.
    TH - Dwarven and Ogre
    Blackrock - Dwarven

That's my point, we havent seen what dragon settlements look like. All we've seen is Dragons as parts of other races

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    The cracked planet is unique
    The bottom kinda looks like DW jaw

Honestly I’m wondering how the azerite issues might effect certain things in lore

The nexus was required to make chromatus live but azerite has proven to be extremely powerful and might be used to revive him

Galakrond’s bones corrupt magic items near him…if azerite pops up near him who knows.

Personal theory: scarlet crusade is going to return very soon
    Interesting thing that popped up in my head.
    They used existing dragon related zones for maw prototypes
    Dragonblight - https://wow.tools/maps/2160/1120/6/-4.000/5.000
    Some more dragon zones - https://wow.tools/maps/2161/1120/5/-13.000/23.000

Do we have any Azerothian dragons that take shape of non-Azeroth races.
    There are Custodians of Time in the Caverns of Time that take on Draenei forms (and they are dragons, they're categorized as such).

TH - Dwarven and Ogre
    Blackrock - Dwarven

That's my point, we havent seen what dragon settlements look like. All we've seen is Dragons as parts of other races
    Dragons dont have settlements but caves ...
    And abandoned (or captured) fortresses.
    Like Onyxia's Lair.

7+ Year Old Account
    Dragons dont have settlements but caves ...
    And abandoned (or captured) fortresses.
    Like Onyxia's Lair.
    But one would assume that they have a homeland or something of that sorts. I mean if we were to got Dragon Isles I would expect to see what the ancient dragon homeland looks, and not just a bunch of caves or other race buildings but them to develop an actual dragon style.

I know from so far in the game we have mostly just seen them go into fortresses and caves but it doesn't mean they dont have cities of their own, the non influenced dragon stuff we saw so far is relating to blue dragons in Coldarra/Nexus and bronze in Caverns of Time central monument

But one would assume that they have a homeland or something of that sorts. I mean if we were to got Dragon Isles I would expect to see what the ancient dragon homeland looks, and not just a bunch of caves or other race buildings but them to develop an actual dragon style.

I know from so far in the game we have mostly just seen them go into fortresses and caves but it doesn't mean they dont have cities of their own, the non influenced dragon stuff we saw so far is relating to blue dragons in Coldarra/Nexus and bronze in Caverns of Time central monument
    For sure on Dragon Isles if they happen there will be lot of structures. Could be made by somebody else too lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    Towelliee did say that next week will be BIG news after reading the Mike Ybarra post. However, that’s not to say it’s 10.0 related. Could be mobile, other Blizzard games, 9.2, or anything really. Get HYPE!
    Considering the pre-orders will be open immediately after announcement: Were those encrypted Collector's edition rewards part of Retail or PTR? If PTR we can assume they plan on releasing 9.2 first.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    You can always tell people who never played WoW who try to make leaks because they create nonsense like "Dragons turn evil and try to take over Azeroth."
    Oh yeah, how preposterous: Only three Dragon Aspects have gone evil before, that's not even half.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Considering the pre-orders will be open immediately after announcement: Were those encrypted Collector's edition rewards part of Retail or PTR? If PTR we can assume they plan on releasing 9.2 first.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah, how preposterous: Only three Dragon Aspects have gone evil before, that's not even half.
    Most in 9.1.5, but some added in 9.2 https://www.mmo-champion.com/content...t-Pet-Wearable

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Techniocally onehasn't gone evil YET (Nozdormu)

Tho with seeing corrupted Ysera in Legion I guess only Alex hasn't been evil yet

Do we have any Azerothian dragons that take shape of non-Azeroth races. Would be weird IMO. Makes more sense to me for it to be Azeroth based.
    Also even some of the races don't quite sit well for me for being dragon transformations (primarily Vulpera, Mechagnomes and Worgen).
    For Worgen especially since it is a curse that makes them that race. Would the dragon transform into a Human or Wolfboy, or can choose effectively having 3 shapes?

I honestly can't see dragons as a realistic race in WoW. Dragonkin or something dragon based sure, but not a race that can be other races (plural)

I'm pretty sure I've seen dragons as orcs somewhere in-game.

As worgens, I'd imagine they just be worgens, not both human and worgens.

Picture them like transformers I guess. They see a humanoid race they like, they "scan" them, and boom they have their humanoid form.

This way their form isn't tied behind any curses or magical corruption. It's just w/e humanoid form the dragon prefers.

TH - Dwarven and Ogre
    Blackrock - Dwarven

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting thing that popped up in my head.
    They used existing dragon related zones for maw prototypes
    Dragonblight - https://wow.tools/maps/2160/1120/6/-4.000/5.000
    Some more dragon zones - https://wow.tools/maps/2161/1120/5/-13.000/23.000
    DW jaw and dragon related zones kinda reminds me of the flight of dragon isles leak

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Deathwing had OG corruption and they're all dead. We already killed Murozond so that's done with. Ysera is dead. Kalec and Alexstraza would rather die than ever hurt an innocent.
    Well we have killed him, but we haven't seen yet the event that turns him into evil. Also malygos was an evil aspect.

EDIT: Even he acknowledges he will still turn

Murozond yells: You know not what you have done. Aman'Thul... What I... have... seen...
    Nozdormu says: At last it has come to pass. The moment of my demise. The loop is closed. My future self will cause no more harm.
    Nozdormu says: Still, in time, I will... fall to madness. And you, heroes... will vanquish me. The cycle will repeat. So it goes.
    Nozdormu says: What matters is that Azeroth did not fall; that we survived to fight another day.
    Nozdormu turns away from where Murozond died and looks up at the Hourglass of Time.
    Nozdormu says: All that matters... is this moment.