Quote Originally Posted by Elves4ever View Post
    Bastion might get a raid.
    If you look at the skybox behind Elysium Hold, there's a silhouetted building/s in the background. Might be just something to look at but maybe not...
    Eh in terms of the storyline we take care of everything in the campaign

We might get something if the jailer decides to strike or maybe in the maldraxxus storyline but considering how KT is dealt with I’m doubtful

- - - Updated - - -

Drust raid
    Maw dungeon with KT and the Arthas reveal
    1 new soulbind for each covenant
    Kyrian: Uther
    Night fae: ysera
    NecroLord: mograine
    Venthyr: Kael
    Campaign with the covenants preparing for the Jailer to attack and the reveal of the primus

New zone light based afterlife
    Jailer gets the key in new raid
    New dungeon where the light is revealed as kinda...evil
    Arthas redemption starts and Sylvanas gets a hate boner
    New soulbinds
    Venthyr: the naaru from depths
    NecroLord: draka
    Night fae: wild hunt bro
    Kyrian: the paragon helping Arthas with redemption
    Campaign leads to unity in covenants
    Swapping restrictions lifted

Jailer assaults the arbiter in oribos raid
    We barely stop the jailer either in separate raid or in the last of the 12 boss raid
    New dungeon with nathanos boss
    New soulbinds
    The leader of each covenant with the ability to be dual soulbinds with unique effects based on the other soulbind
    Campaign reveals the jailers plan

Quote Originally Posted by Tiradon View Post
    Curious to see how many more dungeons they gonna implement.
    Some of them might be other planes that we go to via the Oribos airport, given there's space for four more 'portals' there.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

I wonder will patch immediately after we unlock renown rank 40?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    I wonder will patch immediately after we unlock renown rank 40?
    Week after Renown 40 has almost exactly same timing as 8.1. And 8.1 already felt late, but 8.0 was is way worse shape than 9.0 as well, so it shouldn't be a problem. Revealing 9.1 as late as Blizzcon (6 more weeks I remind you) would be sign of bad time managment. We need PTR this month.

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Some of them might be other planes that we go to via the Oribos airport, given there's space for four more 'portals' there.
    I’m assuming at least 1 is a raid

3+ Year Old Account
    What id Kael'thas and Zul'jin both decide to forgive each other and team up to kick Arthas butt? It would be a nice way to introduce Forest trolls to the Horde too, with both the two being on good terms with each other
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    I’m assuming at least 1 is a raid
    Would be foolish to assume that the amount of possible portals would be a sign of anything other than Blizzard giving itself options.
    In WotLK we had 5 portals in Wyrmrest, and by the end only 2 of them led annywhere at all, the rest was just windowdressing ot taunt players into wondering what would have been behind them.

Having played through 3 of the 4 campaigns up to 8/9 steps as of this moment I am more sure than ever that the next raid will be Necrolord focused. All the campaigns seem to give extra focus on the Necrolords and their situation. (except Night Fae, not played that yet)
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Would be foolish to assume that the amount of possible portals would be a sign of anything other than Blizzard giving itself options.
    In WotLK we had 5 portals in Wyrmrest, and by the end only 2 of them led annywhere at all, the rest was just windowdressing ot taunt players into wondering what would have been behind them.

Having played through 3 of the 4 campaigns up to 8/9 steps as of this moment I am more sure than ever that the next raid will be Necrolord focused. All the campaigns seem to give extra focus on the Necrolords and their situation. (except Night Fae, not played that yet)
    the drust is the focus of their campaign and they are trying to break the seed that ties the jailer to the maw

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    the drust is the focus of their campaign and they are trying to break the seed that ties the jailer to the maw
    I guess that would make it the only one that does not at least introduce the player to the ongoing struggles of Maldraxxus at max level.

Honestly that just strengthens the theory in my book. 9.2 is still the perfect patch to go to Thros and deal with the Drust and the Heart of the Forest, and Night Fae not giving focus on Maldraxxus to instead hype up its own patch makes sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Since I am bored, here is a quick conept for a 9.1 Maldraxxus raid:

Arthramas

10 boss raid.

In the heart of the Jailer's stronghold his devoted have been hard at work creating a new Necropolis to conquer the Shadowlands. At its helm is Kel'thuzad, desperate to regain his masters favor, and his first target is Maldraxxus, and the secret hidden beneath the war-torn soil.

Franken

The last grand creation of Stitchflesh, constructed posthumously by his most fervent disciples with pieces made from only the finest parts gathered from across the Shadowlands.

The Chosen Barons

Kerax and Artanis were a formidable team from the moment they entered Maldraxxus. Though they did not know each other in life their favored blend of bare-fisted brawling and unmatched intellect in battle allowed them to cut a swath through the Theater of Pain and secured a place in the House of the Chosen.
    Now their prowess has earned them a place as Barons, with all the power and influence this gives them over the battle-hardened forces of their house.

The Great Mighty Slime

When the House of Plagues fell it was caused by the machinations of on of its own. Though the perpetrator Baroness Tayesh perished in the resulting explosion she did in the process complete her life's work, and in the process create the Great Mighty Slime.
    It cleans, it washes, it even sings. And left unchecked it will consume all of the Shadowlands.

Margrave Vyraz

Ever ambitious, Vyraz quickly found his place in Maldraxxus. He fought his way into the House of the Chosen, proved his prowess as a tactician to become a Baron, and revealed his skills in the more subtle arts of warfare to become Margrave. Now he has allied with the Jailer, and with the power gained from this alliance he seeks the highest honor in all of Maldraxxus, the title of the Primus.
    Hoping to lead the Jailers armies not just beyond the jagged borders of Maldraxxus but even beyond the veil he now stands ready to prove his prowess once more.

Beasttamer Verus

The Jailer's foremost master of beasts in the Beastwarrens, Verus commands a truly impressive array of nightmarish creatures.
    Grown bored with hunting beasts and even souls he hopes his master will give him more exciting quarry to hunt.

First Ascendant Kelvanos

Kelvanos was once a Kyrian, though unwilling to part with his memories of his loved ones he requested to be judged once more by the Arbiter. Sent to Maldraxxus to serve, his feelings of inadequacy at having failed his trials and giving up his chance to earn his wings caused his anger to fester for eons.
    Now he has been given a new chance to fly, taking a place among the ranks of the Mawsworn he uses the knowledge he gained in Maldraxxus to lead the Aerial forces of Arthramas into battle.

The Stalker

When the Shadowlands was first created the first inhabitants were not those once living, but rather creatures spawned by the Shadowlands itself.
    Among these first creatures was a lowly spider. It setttled in the mountains of what would once become Maldraxxus and started its long life of unending hunt to sate its hunger.
    When Arthramas entered Maldraxxus it made the terrible mistake of flying near the den of The Stalker, which promptly jumped aboard. Now it prowls the darkened hallways of Arthramas, hoping to find a succulent meal.

Rivendare

Defeated by the Heroes of Azeroth once before Baron Rivendare was sent to the Shadowlands to be judged. What afterlife the Arbiter deemed him fit for did not seem to last, as Kelæthuzad once again required his abilities to lead a new band of Horsemen.
    Now he sits atop his dread steed once more, ready to punish whoever gets in his way for the fate he has ended up with.

The Endless Army

Though best known for his keen intellect the Primus had once mastered all abilities the Maldraxxi strive toward. Among these are a grand necromantic creation called the Endless Army, craftefd by the Primus from long before the Arbiter sent mortal souls to serve as the protectors of the Shadowlands.
    With the vast necromantic powers contained within this creation the Jailer hopes to break his chains. If of course Kel'thuzad does not take the power for his own.

Kel'thuzad

A cunning mage in life, the man that became kel'thuzad has been responsible for untold horrors inflicted on his fellow people.
    Given a chance to gain power far beyond even his wildest imagining he allied with the Jailer. Though now, stripped of all that he ld left his choices are simple, succeed in defeating his adversaries, or face the wrath of his new master.

Not sure how good this actually is. Had a few good ideas and had to will myself through some of them, which likely isnt a good sign if you make something for fun.
    Last edited by Sondrelk; 2021-01-10 at 10:49 PM.

Havn't heard much about Mueh'zala but damn I do hope to see him in the final raid with the Jailer. Don't think our efforts in DOS will hold him back too long, dudes got too much history to go down in a 5 person fight.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fatwhodi View Post
    Havn't heard much about Mueh'zala but damn I do hope to see him in the final raid with the Jailer. Don't think our efforts in DOS will hold him back too long, dudes got too much history to go down in a 5 person fight.
    The fact that Bwonsamdi didn't even kill him also makes me think that they have some more stories to tell with him
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    The fact that Bwonsamdi didn't even kill him also makes me think that they have some more stories to tell with him
    Agreed. I feel like he's one of a few villains that seem to be being kept alive after we face them, alongside Denathrius (within Remornia) and Helya making a return. It almost feels like Blizz is prepping the raid bosses for the last raid early and keeping them around for an all out war to destroy them, possibly in 9.3.
    Last edited by AngerFork; 2021-01-11 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Adding spoiler tags

Quote Originally Posted by Elves4ever View Post
    Bastion might get a raid.
    If you look at the skybox behind Elysium Hold, there's a silhouetted building/s in the background. Might be just something to look at but maybe not...
    Those are the spires of Ascension

Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    Agreed. I feel like he's one of a few villains that seem to be being kept alive after we face them, alongside Denathrius (within Remornia) and Helya making a return. It almost feels like Blizz is prepping the raid bosses for the last raid early and keeping them around for an all out war to destroy them, possibly in 9.3.
    Sounds pretty epic and I thought the same, having all these leaders of death in the final raid. Helya only made a short appearance in the intro of the maw. Definitely interested to see how they tie her into the next patches.

Anyone else suspect the Jailer will turn out to be a Broker?
    After all, there's a Cartel Zo, and the Brokers *are* shady as fuck.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by fatwhodi View Post
    Sounds pretty epic and I thought the same, having all these leaders of death in the final raid. Helya only made a short appearance in the intro of the maw. Definitely interested to see how they tie her into the next patches.
    Helya has made a few small appearances in the Kyrian campaign. Specifically last week we saw that she is without a doubt the leader of the Forsworn.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Anyone else suspect the Jailer will turn out to be a Broker?
    After all, there's a Cartel Zo, and the Brokers *are* shady as fuck.
    The cartel I am curious about is cartel Xy. Both the broker bosses we have fought so far have been from that cartel.

9.1 aka The Overflow. It's when the Maw overflows all of Shadowlands, turning the whole place into the maw. New loot include "The maw sludgesnail" amongst other cool stuff such as maw specific cosmetic armor sets.

I also think the 9.1 raid will be a 2.0 Naxxramas Kel'thuzad and will bring back a lot of defeated boss. The intention here will be to also bring back class sets that will be remastered version of Naxx sets as they might go lazy with their imagination for this raid tier so they can satisfy the tier raid demand.

I will laugh if maw invasions are are in 9.1