Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Nah, mount and title are enough as the final rewards of a quasi-automatic grind.

However, I'd still like to see a point after which you simply gain more Anima, even just 10%, preferably account-wide.
    The rewards themselves were fine, I just mean the fact that you just hand in teh Renown quest and you get the title.

Feel like it would have been nice to instead get a quest where The Winter queen or the Archon or whatever commended you for your efforts by giving you the title. Not a whole lot, but something to mark the ending of the Renown grind.

As it is it just felt kinda anticlimactic.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    World is goin to implode we are goona jump into time vortex and weak up in Azeroth just before Legion invasion!

Quote Originally Posted by czarek View Post
    World is goin to implode we are goona jump into time vortex and weak up in Azeroth just before Legion invasion!
    Which one?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Which one?
    1st one of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    But why? /10chars
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Preach says he thinks 9.1 is August in his latest video. If that's the case then this is xpac is fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by mr2t View Post
    Preach says he thinks 9.1 is August in his latest video. If that's the case then this is xpac is fucked.
    More likely he meant 9.2 then. Noone in their right mind would think that the PTR would either start that late or last that long.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    More likely he meant 9.2 then. Noone in their right mind would think that the PTR would either start that late or last that long.
    Gotta wonder though if the first 9.1 build will already spoil the SoD ending. Wonder how that'll end up.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Gotta wonder though if the first 9.1 build will already spoil the SoD ending. Wonder how that'll end up.
    Doubt it. I am more inclined to beleive they will go the same route as BfA with 8.2. Very vague dialogue after raid, then ahve all the fallout from it in 8.2.5.

Yeah no, unless they are sacrificing SL to put all resources to a 10.0 Revamp, there is no way we will wait 9 months for the first patch of an expansion. If Preach actually said that then he probably misspoke.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Yeah no, unless they are sacrificing SL to put all resources to a 10.0 Revamp, there is no way we will wait 9 months for the first patch of an expansion. If Preach actually said that then he probably misspoke.
    No, he's said it in multiple videos.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, he's said it in multiple videos.
    There is very little chance of 9.1 hitting that that late in August.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2021-03-10 at 09:51 PM.

Warrior-Magi

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Nope, it's Preach, usual jumping to conclusion after geting scrap of info. He did same after SL reveal, I think he even said he's not sure it will be released in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Nope, it's Preach, usual jumping to conclusion after geting scrap of info. He did same after SL reveal, I think he even said he's not sure it will be released in 2020.
    everyone said that because they believed they were super far behind

streamers are allowed to have opinions

"Preach says he thinks 9.1 is August in his latest video. If that's the case then this is xpac is fucked."

Preach thinks a lot of things. Blizzard's confirmed already that the 9.1 PTR will be out not long after 9.0.5's release. Would wait about less than a week, or maybe a week. Should be out by then.

The patch itself should come out by June or late May then, if we're going by PTR release lengths, raid testing, and some other things like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    everyone said that because they believed they were super far behind

streamers are allowed to have opinions
    Blizzard did their Blizzconline stuff months before the actual show. Whereas in actual Blizzcons, it's usually not really the case. They should be far more ahead than what we were told.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, hell, they're already explaining shit about Dreadlords, post Sanctum raid, etc. Whereas in the Blizzconline panel, we at MOST got a very brief rundown on what the actual patch will be about.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    There is very little chance of 9.1 hitting that that late in August.
    I'd see the 9.2 PTR being out by then tbh, with a October/November release for that patch.

- - - Updated - - -

Are there aynone else slightyl miffed that there wasnt more to getting Renown 40?
    Not that I needed a big questline and cinematics and what have you, but it would have been nice to at least be given the title from a simple "thank you" quest. Instead you just suddenly get it like it means nothing that you have completed it.
    No. Because Renown in itself doesn't end there. We'll probably be commended for our efforts by the time we finish the Covenant campaign, or reach Renown 80. But I do think we should've gotten a lil more tho in regards to Renown 40. Especially since we're basically now the Champions of our Covenants.

While I would've loved to have been a Count (Cause Count Joshua sounds amazing), Kyrian is my BIS, which is unfortunate (I'm a Ret Pally, so the covenant in itself is whatever to me. Would've preferred Venthyr tho). Also, since I am the Hand of the Archon, I think that means I can sex her. Idk tho...

- - - Updated - - -

Doubt it. I am more inclined to beleive they will go the same route as BfA with 8.2. Very vague dialogue after raid, then ahve all the fallout from it in 8.2.5.
    Well, we know a couple of things:

1. The Sylvanas raid is going to be "one of the most epic raid encounters ever"

2. There will be skybox updates for after the SoD raid.

3. The Covenant Campaigns will apparently continue, even after the raid's release.

And 4. The Jailer really...REALLY needs the Heart of the Forest to be gone, hence why his army is going to try, and supposedly fail, to destroy it.

This leads me to believe a couple of things:

1. We will likely NOT kill Sylvanas, but defeat her in a way. But something will happen, and we'll end up potentially losing. I do think Sylvanas is going to try and ditch the Jailer by 9.2 also. But not in a "redemption arc" way. More like a "I need to rethink shit for a moment" type of way.

2. The supposed "argus like" change will likely be the Maw growing so fucking massive, that it's visible to our Covenant skyboxes, and it'll likely cloud itself over Oribos itself.

3. The covenant campaigns will also deal with the aftermath of the SoD raid, we'll likely uncover a lot about the Primus (Or...if the Runecarver is the Primus, he could return to Maldraxxus or some shit like that), learn some stuff about the Winter Queen, see the Jailer finally do shit across the Shadowlands himself with the Maw's power, etc.

And 4. The Jailer will 100% try to reclaim the Heart of the Forest for himself, so that he could ultimately be fully free from the Maw's grasp, and be able to finally invade Oribos with his full power.

This will, imo, lead into a Gardens of Life patch. Where we'll get to explore the Gardens of Life, and they'll end up being a 3 zoned area, like Argus in a way.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Nah, mount and title are enough as the final rewards of a quasi-automatic grind.

However, I'd still like to see a point after which you simply gain more Anima, even just 10%, preferably account-wide.
    Not sure if it was just with the patch or has always been the case, but Tuesday I got 500 anima instead of souls since I was at 111 souls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are the Gardens of life an actual place, or are you just making that up/guessing?

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Are the Gardens of life an actual place, or are you just making that up/guessing?
    It is mentioned. The only place I know it was mentioned specifically though is from an NPC in Maldraxxus that talks about invaders from other realms, mentioning the gardens of life as one of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Not sure if it was just with the patch or has always been the case, but Tuesday I got 500 anima instead of souls since I was at 111 souls.
    It's a new thing in this patch. If you have 100 souls already the quest to save souls gives you 500 anima instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    To the best of our knowledge, they're the Life equivalent to the Shadowlands. And they are explicitly mentioned in the game.

I hope we get 9.1 on PTR before April or this is gonna be a disaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    No. On these forums any updates mean an expansion hint.
    Wrathin comes back? Dragon expansion clearly!
    LK part of a quest? Wotlk 2 clearly!
    Sylvanas working with a death master? Shadowlands clearly!

At the point we're headed for Wrath of the Shdowlands Dragon Isles Lich and tinkers.