Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Stormwind as a raid makes a lot of sense. The final raid will take place on Azeroth, Icecrown and Stormwind. It’s just the Alliance version of Siege of Orgrimmar and it would be ironic if Garrosh would have anything to do with it.
    The final raid of the expansion called "S H A D O W L A N D S" is going to take place... on Azeroth?

Has the community learned nothing from the 8.3 "leaks"? Remember all those "totally confirmed!!!" leaks of the ghostly Stormwind with the army of ghosts flying over it? It's not happening. I said that back in 2019 and I was right.
    Expansion Storylines ranking:

Legion > Cataclysm > MoP > BfA up to 8.2.5 > Wrath > TBC > WoD > Dragonflight > BfA 8.3 > Shadowlands

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    You act as if we hadn't known about that for weeks already.
    I must've missed that.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    The Primus and the Runecarver both have spikes jutting out of the back of their hands.
    I was hoping Blizzard would at least pull off a twist, but it seems that was asking too much.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    The final raid of the expansion called "S H A D O W L A N D S" is going to take place... on Azeroth?

Has the community learned nothing from the 8.3 "leaks"? Remember all those "totally confirmed!!!" leaks of the ghostly Stormwind with the army of ghosts flying over it? It's not happening. I said that back in 2019 and I was right.
    Yes, it is. The first part will take in the Shadowlands and in Oribos. Then the Jailer will enter Azeroth, which is his goal. Icecrown will play a role and Stormwind as well - I imagine even a scene similar to Arthas and Terenas in Lordaeron with Anduin and X in Stormwind. The writing is on the wall.

- - - Updated - - -

The Primus and the Runecarver both have spikes jutting out of the back of their hands.
    Who’s still questioning that Primus = Runecarver?
    Last edited by Nyel; 2021-04-13 at 10:21 PM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Looks good with raiding testing on Friday, I'm hopeful for Mid June release.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    No. On these forums any updates mean an expansion hint.
    Wrathin comes back? Dragon expansion clearly!
    LK part of a quest? Wotlk 2 clearly!
    Sylvanas working with a death master? Shadowlands clearly!

At the point we're headed for Wrath of the Shdowlands Dragon Isles Lich and tinkers.

I've seen some folks. Just wanted to share!

Anyway looking at icons, some new back pieces, it looks like one's actually the Runecarver's helm? Or something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    shocker, huge shocker. /s
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    View from Oribos is something I expected to see AFTER raid.
    What is it???

Is the Maw...

BIGGER? Cause I expected that too after raid

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Do we just give the necrolord sigil to zovaal by accident?

10+ Year Old Account
    That Ner'zhul though
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The Torghast raid also has a clean sky skybox and one where the ice shards are closer to the ground i wonder if we will ascend during the sylvanas fight.

Quote Originally Posted by rainhard View Post
    The Torghast raid also has a clean sky skybox and one where the ice shards are closer to the ground i wonder if we will ascend during the sylvanas fight.
    seems like she also has the arbiter's thingy but we use it to shield ourselves with
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Huh, learned a new word today, "rive". Neat.

The Jailer in the background: *Eating popcorn*

Sargeras: LEMME OUT!!!

The Void Lords: *Calculating if this will work as another possible reality for them*

10+ Year Old Account
    Huh, learned a new word today, "rive". Neat.
    Tear apart violently. Grumpy Windrunner is Grumpy.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Yes, it is. The first part will take in the Shadowlands and in Oribos. Then the Jailer will enter Azeroth, which is his goal. Icecrown will play a role and Stormwind as well - I imagine even a scene similar to Arthas and Terenas in Lordaeron with Anduin and X in Stormwind. The writing is on the wall.

- - - Updated - - -

You're onto something about the Jailer entering Azeroth.

He's collecting anima to resurrect Galakrond

- - - Updated - - -

"Shitty quote from an even shittier cinematic"

*puke*

I mean... Azeroth is all the Jailer wanted. The creation of the Lich King happened because the Jailer wanted Azeroth. So who really doesn’t expect Shadowlands to end on Azeroth?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again