5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    Funny, cause I legit just finished the questline. Shit, that's sad for the Nelves.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, they were scheming and shit...

FOR THE JAILER'S SUCCESS!!!
    An entire race of manipulators who played Sargeras for a chump, and you expect them to not have their own agenda.

No offense, but you strike me as the kind of person who would make a deal with Kil'Jaeden the Deceiver then act surprised when it turns out to be a scam.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    Read up the summary of the campaign, it clearly states that Tyrande still got the night warrior power and Elune helped her that she can control it now.
    I wonder what awesome things she will do with them. Considering Malfurion isn't here for support, I guess nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Then the summary on wowhead from some days ago was wrong or outdated because that said she was cleared of / purged from the Night Warrior powers.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    These cutscenes, hahaha I can't believe that a multi-billion dollar company did it.... HAHAHAHHAHA
    seriously they don't see their models are ugly with toad mouths?
    Ben saying this every cutscene... that shit is sooo bad they just cant do it..

Yeah I guess the article on wowhead wasn't necessarily wrong, just confusing or they misinterpreted what actually happened to Tyrande's Night Warrior power. Thanks for the update.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    I wonder what awesome things she will do with them. Considering Malfurion isn't here for support, I guess nothing.
    There is at least still a chance but I would not hold my breath for it...

See, that's what I was thinking...

Okay, thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    An entire race of manipulators who played Sargeras for a chump, and you expect them to not have their own agenda.

No offense, but you strike me as the kind of person who would make a deal with Kil'Jaeden the Deceiver then act surprised when it turns out to be a scam.

They were only made to serve Denathrius, who not only has a hard on for the Jailer, and NOT ONLY has some massive ass plans that require his service to the Jailer and for the Banished one to conquer everything (This is likely Denathrius assuming he and the Venthyr will gain unstoppable power if the Jailer breaks free from his chains), but he ALSO gave his fucking sigil to Zovaal willingly. We literally have to forge new sigils during the Questline, so that the Eternals could stand a chance against Zovaal during the SoD raid.

- - - Updated - - -

In case you needed even MORE proof that Denathrius and the Dreadlords cuck down to Zovaal.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Ben saying this every cutscene... that shit is sooo bad they just cant do it..
    They need to stop using emotes and actually add proper animations for these.

They did so with Anduin when we escaped the Maw

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

The Escape the Maw Cinematic reminded me a BIT of FFXIV's Cinematics, as well as the Old Republic Cinematics, where you actually see the Player in there and it feels like you're part of the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

I remembered being impressed from that cinematic, well, by WoW standards. Wish they put that much effort into the others. When I see joke machinimas with better animation being uploaded on a frequent basis, there's really no excuse.
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with

Blizzcon cancelled. 9.3 or 9.2 is the ending of SL, at this rate. :/

Its not out of the realm of possibility they reveal something at Gamescom, but I don't expect it.

Had figured we'd get a full expansion and not a truncated one.

Say what now? Where is this information available?
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Say what now? Where is this information available?
    Front page.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Its not out of the realm of possibility they reveal something at Gamescom, but I don't expect it.

Had figured we'd get a full expansion and not a truncated one.
    They revealed Legion at GamesCom after they truncated WoD.

But we don’t want to let too long go by before we connect with everyone again. So in the meantime, we’re planning a global event for the early part of next year, combining an online show along the lines of our recent BlizzConline with smaller in-person gatherings, and we’ll share more as our plans come together.

Okay, we'll get the expansion announcement then I guess, at the latest.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Just found it.

Blizzcon isnt exactly cancelled though, seems more like they are doing the same thing they did with the last Blizzcon. Only the physical con part of Blizzcon is actually cancelled, and I imagine most people expected that. The only real surprise is the event being moved forward.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Ah that's what was nibbling at my mind. For some reason I thought it was MoP but couldn't find anything to back that up.

So could still happen, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    This would be really weird, 9.1 isn't even live yet and we have no clue about 9.2, announcing the expansion 4-5 months before 9.2 is live would be something. At least we already had 6.2 for two months when they announced Legion.

Yes 9.3 will be the ending of SL lol

How does no Blizzcon mean anything for SL's ending?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing