10+ Year Old Account
    Also, do you care about anything this expac? Seems more like you're just waiting for the Void Lords tbh.

Thats his....fetish at this point.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

3+ Year Old Account
    If we're going to the 'Lifelands', do you think we'll meet more Loa? More specifically, the 'Life' version of Bwonsamdi?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    If we're going to the 'Lifelands', do you think we'll meet more Loa? More specifically, the 'Life' version of Bwonsamdi?
    I don't really see why there would be a life verion of Bwonssamdi. There might be one for Mueh'zala, but Bwonsamdi is an ascended troll priest, not a wild god like what Mueh'zala seems to be.
    And that is of course without getting into why there would be a life analogue to death anyways for Loa. Bwonsamdi is about Death AND Life, not solely death. There are not death analogues of the wild gods and loa we already know.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    No. Cause we met them already. The Wild Gods.

Well no 2 week announcement

Hello July expansion

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post

Hello July expansion
    “July expansion”

10+ Year Old Account
    It can still launch in June, but again people should chill. People acting like we aren't in a pandemic.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    Sometimes the plague guys are good, then they are bad, then the bone guys are good, then the flesh guys. Half of the vampires is good the other half evil. Why?
    Because that's normal behaviour. These are sentient, sapient beings. They're capable of disagreeing on things. What you're asking for is what doesn't make sense.

I don't like "clear enemy" races. They're unrealistic. They're also not particularly WarCrafty. Even the Light and Order have internal disagreements.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    “July expansion”
    hey now mistakes are expected when i get stuck in 9.0 longer
    sudden hit of depression man

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Because that's normal behaviour. These are sentient, sapient beings. They're capable of disagreeing on things. What you're asking for is what doesn't make sense.

I don't like "clear enemy" races. They're unrealistic. They're also not particularly WarCrafty. Even the Light and Order have internal disagreements.
    Exactly, I'm really curious about the internal disagreement that A'dal had with the prime Naruu, he seems so chill in comparison.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

hey now mistakes are expected when i get stuck in 9.0 longer
    sudden hit of depression man
    I understand ya man

I understand ya man
    and three people just dropped from raid tonight because we dont have the bodies for mythic....i want sanctum dang it

though it seems tehy havent finalized the domination gear

Well I guess my prediction is quite obvious.

At the end of 9.1. Jailer takes the orb from the Arbiter, but she lives. Jailer then leaves for the Sepulcher, whatever it is.

9.2. will be a patch where we witness Zovaal's rise as the lord of the Shadowlands. Our forces are thrown off the Maw, covenants are nearly destroyed. Hopefully, there will be a new zone, or maybe even several smaller zones. It will likely be some lesser realms of Shadowlands that on one side need our help to fend off the Mawsworn, on the other hand - help us in our war. A chance to see more of old character cameos like Varian or Durotan. Also, I think there'll be not 1 big raid, but 2 smaller raids. One may be in Ardenweald, featuring the Drust and Mueh'zala, other somewhere in Sepulcher or wherever else, but the endboss is Anduin (not kill ofc, just break mindcontrol).

9.3. is Jailer, who wins again despite our efforts, widens a tear in the sky above Icecrown and walks through with all his army + revives a whole lot of corpses over all Azeroth (not gonna happen but sounds cool). Maybe Sargeras' sword will finally play some role in all this. Anyway, we'll be trying to stop Zovaal from killing Azeroth and draining her power for himself. The covenant leaders will be involved and the sigils will surely play their role. In the end something will likely happen, too.

As for the 10.0. expansion... Yes I too believe it'll be centered around Light and Void. Two portals will be opened - to the realms of Light and Void, respectively. Void are more like bad guys, Light are good, but... On the Light side we'll have Turalion, Velen, Calia and Yrel. Velen and Calia are genuinely good, but Yrel is a fanatic, and she will lead a crusade of Light-forged army from Draenor with basically 'join us or die' slogan. And the Scarlet Crusade will be the faction who make a coup (with or without Turalion) and open up a portal into the Light. At some 10.1. patch there'll be raid against the fanatical wing of Light led by Yrel.

The Void will be presented by Azshara, Alleria and Xal'atath. Azshara is the main villain or at least the gul'dan\sylvanas of the expansion, since she departed to the realm of Void at Ny'alotha raid and now she became the herald of the Void Lords. Alleria will be a 'morally gray' and 'not completely evil' part of the Void. Also expect more ethereals here. Void themed raids will probably feature even the true Void Lords for the first time.

We'll have 2-3 zones in each realm and likely a revamp of coulpe zones, or maybe Dragon Isles.

Arator will be "the chosen one", child of Light and Void. Khadgar will also finally return.

The 10.3. patch will be a great battle between forces of Light and Void as the Void forces will try to turn Azeroth into a Void Titan. And if they succeed, cleansing the awakened Dark Azeroth will be the endboss.

And also, remember what happens when Light and Void collide? Disorder aka Fel aka Chaos. I'm sure that some great clash of energies of the battle will create a massive fel blast that will shatter the bonds of Sargeras, so 11.0 expansion will be centered around realms of Arcane and Chaos, and Sargeras be the main villain.

No one here says Gardens of Life

No one here says Gardens of Life

im wondering if the gardens of life are on elunaria

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

Hello July expansion
    No 2 week announcement 3 weeks before July = July patch.

Alright.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ok, Varian's compass datamined on PTR, and we will interact with it. So I guess we know now how we will help Anduin kick the baldie out of him.

https://www.wowhead.com/news/anduins...9-1-ptr-322761
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2021-06-10 at 05:50 AM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    No 2 week announcement 3 weeks before July = July patch.

Alright.
    Yep that’s how it works

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post

I would agree if we weren't talking about "the scourge but green" in a realm of immortality. It's just absurd when you team up with the flesh bone guys to fight the plague guys and vice versa
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Ok, Varian's compass datamined on PTR, and we will interact with it. So I guess we know now how we will help Anduin kick the baldie out of him.

https://www.wowhead.com/news/anduins...9-1-ptr-322761
    The initials L.W. mean Llane Wrynn? I thought this has since been retconned into Anduin having made it for Varian's birthday or something.