Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Not quite
    They got the rock down his throat and kept pushing it using dragon fire in order to choke him
    so not quite auto erotic asphyxiation but proof that powerwise they couldnt stand up to him

Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    If I may please direct you guys to my thread.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...Thread/page169

I shit you not, I believe I found some good shit on what 10.0 might be based on a new pet that was datamined in 9.1 that has a WoW anniversary vendor.
    That's a very... useless link.

New brawl schedule on ptr has comp stomp august 10
    Does that mean season two hits on or before?? Possibly

Let’s say 2 week announcement Tuesday
    Then 2 weeks till next season
    Seems to fit
    Hopefully

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    He did die by being tricked into eating a rock though, didn't he?

I guess he might have been intelligent enough to be able to lay simple traps but not quite to the level of sapience.
    I doubt he got dumber tbh. If anything, I think he just got cocky and assumed that, due to his massive size, he could do and eat anything, regardless of who’s planning what.

Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    If I may please direct you guys to my thread.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...Thread/page169

I shit you not, I believe I found some good shit on what 10.0 might be based on a new pet that was datamined in 9.1 that has a WoW anniversary vendor.
    Wrong link, dont know how I copied this thread...

Here's the right one

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...0-Dragon-Isles

Also, this was added in the 9.1 PTR...

https://ptr.wowhead.com/npc=179125/t...cal-dragonling

That's a mech dragon pet from the anni event vendor in the caverns of time. Anni event takes place in Nov, which means 10.0 will most likely have been announced by then.

It matches the steam drake mount and it wouldn't be the first time a store mount was featured in a future expansion in some way. Like the sylvian dreamer in shadowlands.

Dragon Isles and Tinkers for 10.0 baby!

10+ Year Old Account
    He did die by being tricked into eating a rock though, didn't he?

I guess he might have been intelligent enough to be able to lay simple traps but not quite to the level of sapience.
    No galakrond in dragon form(Not proto drake) form would probably be on par with Deathwing level intelligence(When he's not spawning tentacles everywhere).

Edit: Based on two things I've seen, it seems more likely the Infinite Dragons are lurking and might be relevant soon then Dragon Isles and tinkers but we'll see.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    No galakrond in dragon form(Not proto drake) form would probably be on par with Deathwing level intelligence(When he's not spawning tentacles everywhere).

Edit: Based on two things I've seen, it seems more likely the Infinite Dragons are lurking and might be relevant soon then Dragon Isles and tinkers but we'll see.
    I honestly don't think Galakrond would add anything by being a particularly intelligent villain. I think it would be far more interesting if he was instead actually just a giant dragon with sapience.

No grand scheme, just wanting to eat stuff until bigger than before.
    Would be a nice change of pace from previous villains being chess master Supremes playing 34D chess with themselves.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

I agree, I think an enemy that's pretty dumb and only killing and eating because he wants to get more powerful without some agenda behind would be a nice change. An enemy like that, if strong enough, is even more intimidating than somebody like Sargeras or the Jailer, because they can't be talked down.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly don't think Galakrond would add anything by being a particularly intelligent villain. I think it would be far more interesting if he was instead actually just a giant dragon with sapience.

Would be a nice change of pace from previous villains being chess master Supremes playing 34D chess with themselves.
    Either way works Galakrond is not necessarily a cosmic threat either.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Ooh, go full on force of nature, Godzilla style. Make the story about how people react and deal with it. Of course that would require complexity and grey morality, so I'd doubt Blizzard could pull that off.
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with

Quote Originally Posted by GR8GODZILLAGOD View Post
    Ooh, go full on force of nature, Godzilla style. Make the story about how people react and deal with it. Of course that would require complexity and grey morality, so I'd doubt Blizzard could pull that off.
    It wouldnt be that dificult honestly. It wouldnt even require that much complex morality.

Just make it so some dragons follow Galakrond either from fear or because they consider him a deity of sorts, and have those be opposed by good dragons and the players.

Imagine for instance if we get the infinite dragonflight supportining Galakrond simply because they consider him their progenitor and instrument of the apocalypse, that way they can lay the plots and schemes and we still get our big hungry dragon flying around mostly mindlessly destroying stuff that we have to defeat.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

It wouldnt be that dificult honestly. It wouldnt even require that much complex morality.

Just make it so some dragons follow Galakrond either from fear or because they consider him a deity of sorts, and have those be opposed by good dragons and the players.

Imagine for instance if we get the infinite dragonflight supportining Galakrond simply because they consider him their progenitor and instrument of the apocalypse, that way they can lay the plots and schemes and we still get our big hungry dragon flying around mostly mindlessly destroying stuff that we have to defeat.
    I’m not sure if the truth of galakrond is actually known in game by the rest of the dragons

I think kalecgos is the only non aspect that knows

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoBisque View Post
    isn't galakrond dead
    Has literally never stopped a Warcraft villain in the past lol

I’m rewatching some of the new cinematics and the mawsworn are definitely a covenant. I’m wondering if zovaal was the original arbiter and after the disagreement they stripped him of his sigil and replaced him

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I agree, I think an enemy that's pretty dumb and only killing and eating because he wants to get more powerful without some agenda behind would be a nice change. An enemy like that, if strong enough, is even more intimidating than somebody like Sargeras or the Jailer, because they can't be talked down.
    Do you seriously think Zovaal can be "talked down"????

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoBisque View Post
    isn't galakrond dead
    1. Doesn't matter.

2. All the Jailer has to do is Mawsworn him. Bam, instant raid boss.

- - - Updated - - -

Ever wanted to take down a Madness of Deathwing lvl threat without the need of the Aspects and Dragon Soul? Here's your chance.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    Do you seriously think Zovaal can be "talked down"????

- - - Updated - - -

1. Doesn't matter.

2. All the Jailer has to do is Mawsworn him. Bam, instant raid boss.

- - - Updated - - -

Ever wanted to take down a Madness of Deathwing lvl threat without the need of the Aspects and Dragon Soul? Here's your chance.
    I mean we might be screwed if he came back and we didn’t have something that could surpass the power of the old aspects

If only we had a titan somewhere that could empower a new set of aspects…maybe a titan close by…possibly with a speaker.

But then we would need 5 candidates
    I mean we haven’t seen 5 members of the different flights in the same place since Cata right??

I mean if only they also had a place where you could justify a dragon centric story. Maybe a place with many dragons and maybe the land could be some kind of island or group of islands

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    I mean we might be screwed if he came back and we didn’t have something that could surpass the power of the old aspects

If only we had a titan somewhere that could empower a new set of aspects…maybe a titan close by…possibly with a speaker.

But then we would need 5 candidates
    I mean we haven’t seen 5 members of the different flights in the same place since Cata right??

I mean if only they also had a place where you could justify a dragon centric story. Maybe a place with many dragons and maybe the land could be some kind of island or group of islands
    New Dragon Aspect protectors would ruin the point of what Cata's message was. The hell?

New Dragon Aspect protectors would ruin the point of what Cata's message was. The hell?
    werent the old aspects empowered by the pantheon

but if azeroth empowered the new aspects then our planet wouldnt be relying on outside powers anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Sum if Fun1 View Post
    werent the old aspects empowered by the pantheon

but if azeroth empowered the new aspects then our planet wouldnt be relying on outside powers anymore
    They were empowered by the Titans through the Keepers, yes.

And no. For the second time now, Cata’s message was made clear on why we don’t need Aspects anymore.

“Age of Mortals” my man.

They were empowered by the Titans through the Keepers, yes.

And no. For the second time now, Cata’s message was made clear on why we don’t need Aspects anymore.

“Age of Mortals” my man.
    yeah but it seems mortal havent been dealing with any threats recently