Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    music is his main thing
    I thought his main shtick was something about lifelands.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Music
    Planes of life

- - - Updated - - -

Also anyone know how many flights of dragons we have now?
    Black
    Red
    Blue
    Bronze
    Green
    Void??

The whispers have me thinking about it because of the hidden flame line
    I’m also trying to remember every old god but I think we only have 4 not including ghuun or the possibility of xalatath but the fact the void flower in the emerald dream was a big deal in BfA has me thinking another old god is hiding

It could also mean a titan soul but that’s more of a stretch

Chromatic? Was that a thing?

Black
    Red
    Blue
    Bronze
    Green
    Void??

The whispers have me thinking about it because of the hidden flame line
    I’m also trying to remember every old god but I think we only have 4 not including ghuun or the possibility of xalatath but the fact the void flower in the emerald dream was a big deal in BfA has me thinking another old god is hiding

It could also mean a titan soul but that’s more of a stretch
    Black
    Red
    Blue
    Bronze
    Green
    Plagued
    Chromatic
    Twilight
    Infinite
    Netherwing
    Nightmare
    Storm(Legion)
    Technially not a dragonflight but Elemental dragons Stone and Storm(Cata).
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    The Sylvanas book appears to have been pushed back to February 2022.

It was originally supposed to come out this November.
    It doesn’t appear like that, it’s been officially delayed.

https://www.wowhead.com/news/sylvana...nd-2022-322880
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Can we really call the others dragon flights? Aren't they just other dragon (sub) species at best? The whole idea of the 5 dragon flights was more that they are special and were tasked with a mission from the titans, the others just exist.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Can we really call the others dragon flights? Aren't they just other dragon (sub) species at best? The whole idea of the 5 dragon flights was more that they are special and were tasked with a mission from the titans, the others just exist.
    Before the Titans elevated the Aspects there were an entire rainbow of Flights but the 5 main colors held domain over the others. Dragonflight is just another name for dragon species.
    There's also this quote from Alexstrasza:
    I cannot help but wonder if things would have turned out different if the titans had elevated even one more dragonflight.
    https://www.wowhead.com/item=44177/r...et-proto-drake
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

music is his main thing
    i mean i think its crazy to react like that but hey hes gonna do what hes gonna do so more power to him
    Lmao I mean, thanks for respecting what I do. Sure I can overreact to some things, but some of these themes are legit bangers!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    It doesn’t appear like that, it’s been officially delayed.

https://www.wowhead.com/news/sylvana...nd-2022-322880
    Sounds like SL as a whole

- - - Updated - - -

When 9.2 gives us the Gardens (It likely won’t, but lemme have this dub pls lmaoooo), then I’ll be quoting this throughout the remnants of WoW’s history.

So, 9.1 launches on June 29.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    So, 9.1 launches on June 29.
    but what about "muh august release"?

7+ Year Old Account
    So much for the august release.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    but what about "muh august release"?
    Beat me to it.

Formerly known as Arafal

Ah yes…

Feels good to chad out with the boys once more.

The SoD raid is also “coincidentally” releasing around the time the Grimoire releases.

- - - Updated - - -

Crazy how the SoD raid releases the second week of 9.1 however. Does that mean most of the 9.1 questline happens after the raid? Or?

- - - Updated - - -

That can’t be tbh. No way we’d face Sylvanas and Zovaal that unprepared only to forge the new Sigils afterwards.

I accept defeat.

But seriously though, people celebrating the first content patch coming *only* almost 9 months after release instead of 11 is still beyond pathetic and evident to the very serious delusions among people in this general.

This garbage patch won't save this expansion. WoW will still bleed players like a stuck pig.
    Last edited by Edward Wu; 2021-06-17 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post
    I accept defeat.

But seriously though, people celebrating the first content patch coming *only* almost 9 months after release instead of 11 is still beyond pathetic and evident to the very serious delusions among people in this general.

This garbage patch won't save this expansion. WoW will still bleed players like a stuck pig.
    Okay, whatever you say man. You're the one obsessed with the game.

People have been saying this since 2005. The only people who should be concerned for WoW are the people behind the scenes who have the knowledge of whether or not the game can survive.

I accept defeat.

We are only celebrating because you made it so easy. When you haver people claim absurd stuff like an August release of 9.1 or no 9.3 then it is nice to rub it in peples face when their pessimism runs rampant.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

I accept defeat.

Did you not see E3? Every game is getting fucked by delays.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    Did you not see E3? Every game is getting fucked by delays.
    WoW addicts probably don't pay attention to E3 tbh

I accept defeat.

Yeah how dare people be happy the patch is coming sooner
    Grrrrrr angry
    Dumb sheeple I bet they think Covid put production behind 3 months too and not Bobby telling Ion to milk the piggies

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    Ah yes…

Feels good to chad out with the boys once more.

The SoD raid is also “coincidentally” releasing around the time the Grimoire releases.

- - - Updated - - -

Crazy how the SoD raid releases the second week of 9.1 however. Does that mean most of the 9.1 questline happens after the raid? Or?

- - - Updated - - -

That can’t be tbh. No way we’d face Sylvanas and Zovaal that unprepared only to forge the new Sigils afterwards.
    The story afaik is based around the lfr release while mythic is canon so you’ll be done with the story by the time you face Sylvanas