Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    WoW addicts probably don't pay attention to E3 tbh
    Yeah. I still don't think SL is gonna get a 9.3 (It maybe will, but still), but the Delays aren't a WoW only thing. Even Nintendo's been crazy with Delays. Breath of the Wild 2 is taking a very long time to release, but no one cares about the delay, cause that's not an MMO, so people don't feel as rushed or as bored, or anything like that.

FFXIV's got some crazy things too going on, but to FF's credit, their devs are VERY passionate, as to do multiple games at a time. From the XIV MMO, to FF Origins that was apparently announced...

It's crazy. Not to promote the game or anything like that, but their situation is a little different from everyone elses.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post
    I accept defeat.

But seriously though, people celebrating the first content patch coming *only* almost 9 months after release instead of 11 is still beyond pathetic and evident to the very serious delusions among people in this general.

This garbage patch won't save this expansion. WoW will still bleed players like a stuck pig.
    When I saw you post I though: "nice he admitted when he was wrong, I thought he's total douche".

Then you edited post.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    Yeah. I still don't think SL is gonna get a 9.3 (It maybe will, but still), but the Delays aren't a WoW only thing. Even Nintendo's been crazy with Delays. Breath of the Wild 2 is taking a very long time to release, but no one cares about the delay, cause that's not an MMO, so people don't feel as rushed or as bored, or anything like that.

FFXIV's got some crazy things too going on, but to FF's credit, their devs are VERY passionate, as to do multiple games at a time. From the XIV MMO, to FF Origins that was apparently announced...

It's crazy. Not to promote the game or anything like that, but their situation is a little different from everyone elses.
    I’m thinking the novel delay is tied to 9.2

Golden on Twitter did the whole “we are taking our time to make sure it’s great” makes her sound like a game dev lol

So February is about 8 months which you can assume the book comes out after the patch so early February patch which imo is fine taking into account hopefully no big delays but winter is going to be harsh

So 9.3 set for October maybe to make full use of the spooky death theme and 10.0 can be around august maybe

If no 9.3 then we get January 10.0

Personally I’m just hoping 8.2 doesn’t burn the dragon story

This is my assumption:

June 29th: 9.1 Releases

July 6th: Raid releases.

July 14: Grimoire Releases, and gives us some HINTS at future content. The rest of the 9.1 Questline also releases throughout each week, and more and more hints for 9.2 pop in. The questline, imo, prolly happens before the raid mainly story-wise. I cannot imagine the Sigils being forged after Zovaal claims the Arbiter's Sigil. Would be odd, unless they just plan on facing him during 9.2, which is just stupid of them.

August: Gamescom happens, 9.2 is announced. This is either the last patch, or the middle patch of SL. Grimoire and 9.1 have hinted at the content of this patch, and this patch has Zovaal invading Reality, Gardens of Life, and Nathrezim shit. Whether there's 1 more patch happening after 9.2 is beyond me. Maybe there will be, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Then, February: Either 9.3 or 10.0 is announced. Release date for 10.0 is either late 2022, or early 2023, and if it's 9.3, then release date is probably June or even earlier of that year.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So how was that August prediction working for y'all?

I'll admit it's a week earlier than I expected but yeah they weren't holding that any longer than they had to. Retail was in dire need of content.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    I’m thinking the novel delay is tied to 9.2

Golden on Twitter did the whole “we are taking our time to make sure it’s great” makes her sound like a game dev lol

So February is about 8 months which you can assume the book comes out after the patch so early February patch which imo is fine taking into account hopefully no big delays but winter is going to be harsh

So 9.3 set for October maybe to make full use of the spooky death theme and 10.0 can be around august maybe

If no 9.3 then we get January 10.0

Personally I’m just hoping 8.2 doesn’t burn the dragon story
    8.2 can't burn the Dragon Isles, since Wrathion is actively searching for it still. Just make it so that 10.0, if we go to those Isles, the Dragons there can reproduce, making us able to see more Dragons again. Simple.

I think the Sylvanas book and the Grimoire of the Shadowlands are linked with 9.1 and 9.2 in a way. Especially with the Grimoire's mention of a "Pantheon of Life" and Elune being the WQ's Sister.

Sylvanas and Anduin's drama is about hope, and Sylvanas not yet learning of the meaning of Life.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Black
    Red
    Blue
    Bronze
    Green
    Plagued
    Chromatic
    Twilight
    Infinite
    Netherwing
    Nightmare
    Storm(Legion)
    Technially not a dragonflight but Elemental dragons Stone and Storm(Cata).
    See I’m wondering if all of those count

Elemental dragons like storm dragons are apparently different and plagued were protodrakes

Nightmare is a definite possibility
    Chromatic maybe but idk if any lived
    Infinite is just bronze but broken
    Twilight and nether wing might count

I’m honestly let down with them only using the really cool daughter of deathwing model for one quest and one boss fight in 8.3

- - - Updated - - -

8.2 can't burn the Dragon Isles, since Wrathion is actively searching for it still. Just make it so that 10.0, if we go to those Isles, the Dragons there can reproduce, making us able to see more Dragons again. Simple.

I think the Sylvanas book and the Grimoire of the Shadowlands are linked with 9.1 and 9.2 in a way. Especially with the Grimoire's mention of a "Pantheon of Life" and Elune being the WQ's Sister.

Sylvanas and Anduin's drama is about hope, and Sylvanas not yet learning of the meaning of Life.
    Im wondering if the broker just called it a pantheon of life because elune is the opposite of the winter queen

Im thinking they might make Elune actually be Eonar or at least tied to her because of elunaria

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    So how was that August prediction working for y'all?

I'll admit it's a week earlier than I expected but yeah they weren't holding that any longer than they had to. Retail was in dire need of content.
    If we meme them hard enough it works out

plagued were protodrakes
    They were trying to create a plagued dragonflight in Scholomance.
    https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Pla...ings...For_Now
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Interesting

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post
    I accept defeat.

But seriously though, people celebrating the first content patch coming *only* almost 9 months after release instead of 11 is still beyond pathetic and evident to the very serious delusions among people in this general.

This garbage patch won't save this expansion. WoW will still bleed players like a stuck pig.
    The drums of your defeat shall echo through history.

And you are quite a sore loser.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, dragonflight came in so many flavours.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

See I’m wondering if all of those count

Elemental dragons like storm dragons are apparently different and plagued were protodrakes

Nightmare is a definite possibility
    Chromatic maybe but idk if any lived
    Infinite is just bronze but broken
    Twilight and nether wing might count

I’m honestly let down with them only using the really cool daughter of deathwing model for one quest and one boss fight in 8.3

- - - Updated - - -

Im wondering if the broker just called it a pantheon of life because elune is the opposite of the winter queen

Im thinking they might make Elune actually be Eonar or at least tied to her because of elunaria

- - - Updated - - -

If we meme them hard enough it works out
    Could just be hinting at 9.2 tbh

Could just be hinting at 9.2 tbh
    True
    Much like the new whispers
    I think the storylines are leading us to something new and I love it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    When I saw you post I though: "nice he admitted when he was wrong, I thought he's total douche".

Then you edited post.
    Some people just really want to wound Blizzard more then being constructive. Whatever I guess, we're getting new stuff soon so yay.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    People have been saying this since 2005. The only people who should be concerned for WoW are the people behind the scenes who have the knowledge of whether or not the game can survive.
    If this was theatre, WoW's death would be the most overdone death scene in the entire history of it. This game has supposedly been dying for more than 90% of its existence.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Some people just really want to wound Blizzard more then being constructive. Whatever I guess, we're getting new stuff soon so yay.
    I don't think Blizz ever cares about random hate. It's more like some peeps are just not able to stand that others enjoy the game and look forward to new content. We did have some special cases here who confessed several times that their sole reason of being on MMO-C is to ruin the fun of WoW for others.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    In few days narrative will change from WHERE IS PATCH BLIZZARD WE NEED IT NOW to WHY ARE YOU RUSHING 9.1 BLIZZARD IT WILL BE SHIT. Wait and see.
    Party is already starting:

Quote Originally Posted by Advo View Post
    Looks like the management pressure finally got to be too much and they were forced to put a date out.

Lets be realistic. The patch is not ready. There are still piles of unaddressed bugs as of the latest build. The last sets of raid testing, while improved, still had several outstanding issues. Class tuning is still in a bad way. There are literally new legendaries being added that still do not work - they actually do nothing. Most of the cutscenes still have placeholder animations.

They're going to release it, then spend the next two months desperately fixing the issues that will come with this pushed timeline.
    ---
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    I don't think Blizz ever cares about random hate. It's more like some peeps are just not able to stand that others enjoy the game and look forward to new content. We did have some special cases here who confessed several times that their sole reason of being on MMO-C is to ruin the fun of WoW for others.
    Random hate doesn't hurt Blizzard, it hurts community. First, constructive critics are buried under ton of shit. Second, if there is constant hate buzz around Blizzard, they can do whatever, including stuff that would deserve hate - basically boy who cried wolf situation.
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2021-06-17 at 08:01 PM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Party is already starting:
    No amount of patch time in the oven can fix a game where the core gameplay mechanics are broken.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    "core gameplay mechanics are broken"

Dude do you even know what you say?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    music is his main thing
    i mean i think its crazy to react like that but hey hes gonna do what hes gonna do so more power to him
    Thats fair.

like WTF SOO EXCITED.. and I was like: .. realy for this?