3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivarr View Post
    I enjoyed WoD more. The setting alone made it more worthwhile than SL.
    Well, the comparison is delusional, but perhaps not in the favor of SL.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    For all I hate about SL's premise at least the Realm of Death has more to do with Azeroth than some weird AU we solved an invasion from in the first 10 minutes.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Seeing comments like this become more and more common gives me the faith that WoW will be fine for many years to come. It's a 100% chance people will romanticize BFA and SL in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Seeing comments like this become more and more common gives me the faith that WoW will be fine for many years to come. It's a 100% chance people will romanticize BFA and SL in the future.
    We'll probably see SL was so great comments in about 1.5 years. So business as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    I also enjoyed BfA. What I didn't enjoy was SL.

Oh shit. I just saw this on 4chan while browsing at work. Could be nonsense but could maybe be true.

What do you think he means by seamless combination of endgame and leveling content?

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post

Oh shit. I just saw this on 4chan while browsing at work. Could be nonsense but could maybe be true.

What do you think he means by seamless combination of endgame and leveling content?
    Nobody got Shadowlands anywhere near 100% correct, so he's already full of it at that point. The rest is just a combination of buzz words and vague details meant to create intrigue.

Sounds more like 4Chan has been just following our wish lists. I hope they're right, but that's because that would mean they're right about what I'm hoping for.

Don’t believe everything you read, kids.

Curious to see where we go from here on out
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    No. On these forums any updates mean an expansion hint.
    Wrathin comes back? Dragon expansion clearly!
    LK part of a quest? Wotlk 2 clearly!
    Sylvanas working with a death master? Shadowlands clearly!

At the point we're headed for Wrath of the Shdowlands Dragon Isles Lich and tinkers.

So who is the farthest along? Limit is at 8/10 atm.

3+ Year Old Account

They better not kill Bwomsamdi.....
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Oh boy, I hope we get new races

10+ Year Old Account

Not buying it. If BfA & SL were meant to be placeholder expansions, we wouldn't have the complex systems. Blizz wouldn't want to spend the time. Funny enough, that might actually make them better received overall by the player base.

Cinematic is already out... and is bad. I guess he's going to the sepulcher?
    Last edited by Shoggoth; 2021-07-07 at 12:44 AM.

Look at Sylvanas with the big brain. Rubbed those wise elven braincells together to realize that the dude with BDSM torture chambers, chains and a form of magic literally called "domination magic" subjugates things.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Look at Sylvanas with the big brain. Rubbed those wise elven braincells together to realize that the dude with BDSM torture chambers, chains and a form of magic literally called "domination magic" subjugates things.
    "I'm going to turn on him now when he's won and is at full power by firing a single fucking arrow at him."
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with

Quote Originally Posted by GR8GODZILLAGOD View Post
    "I'm going to turn on him now when he's won and is at full power by firing a single fucking arrow at him."
    Master tactician. I finally get the hype, Sylvanas fans.

This is nonsense

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Master tactician. I finally get the hype, Sylvanas fans.
    And instead of destroying the traitor he gives her a shard of her soul and leaves so we can have her do the whole “I was so wrong now I must atone” BS lol

Can blizz stop talking about “oh this will be epic” when the writing is as predictable as the ground floor of a 1 room apartment

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    This is nonsense

- - - Updated - - -

And instead of destroying the traitor he gives her a shard of her soul and leaves so we can have her do the whole “I was so wrong now I must atone” BS lol

Can blizz stop talking about “oh this will be epic” when the writing is as predictable as the ground floor of a 1 room apartment
    At this point, aren't we more to blame for believing them when they falsely hype up stuff? Given their track record.