Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    "2 distinct villains" when Anduin is literally controlled by Jailer and following him at his side, what are you even saying lol?

"2 distinct goals", okay so basically "New Raid: Sepulcher" + "New Jailer invasion forces in Dragonblight", there done. Here are your "2 distinct goals" put in one patch, like they did with 8.3.
    9.2 follow zovaal
    Save Anduin
    Discover the secrets of the sepulcher

9.3 defeat the jailer
    Rebuild the shadowlands main structure

The first ones in the new raid are quite intriguing, or at least the constructs left behind are.

I could easily see a 9.2 that has us go to somewhere in the in-between that is filled with stuff detailing the first ones in preparation for the Sepulcher, whether that is on Azeroth or wherever.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

No. This is not how basic storytelling works. When the villain gets their final form and literally says it's time to end the cosmos, you don't randomly go on a B plot.
    You haven't played many RPGs, have you? That's the perfect time to go off and handle sidequests. The big bad can wait till i'm done and ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    The first ones in the new raid are quite intriguing, or at least the constructs left behind are.

I could easily see a 9.2 that has us go to somewhere in the in-between that is filled with stuff detailing the first ones in preparation for the Sepulcher, whether that is on Azeroth or wherever.
    No. If that happens 10.0 will have to be delayed until 2023, and Blizzard won't have an expansion last 3 years.

No. This is not how basic storytelling works. When the villain gets their final form and literally says it's time to end the cosmos, you don't randomly go on a B plot.

"Maybe we can go on a B plot to recruit Elune", buddy the Jailer is literally going to remake reality once he crosses that portal, he's not going to sip some tea, where will you find the time to recruit Elune

This is the A B C of storytelling.
    You fail to see how bad Steve Danuser is at storytelling, they absolutely will go on a B-tangent for a whole year while Jailer does nothing despite being an uber God.

Same reason Sargeras did nothing all Legion despite being powerful enough to manifest himself and stab Azeroth with his sword all along.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    No. If that happens 10.0 will have to be delayed until 2023, and Blizzard won't have an expansion last 3 years.
    For that Blizzard would have to release expansion in November 2023. 10.0 would release in 2023 if Shadowlands will last at least 2 years and 37 days, which isn't unlikely, we already had 3 expansions lasting more than 2 years.

Is basic math really that hard?

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    For that Blizzard would have to release expansion in November 2023. 10.0 would release in 2023 if Shadowlands will last at least 2 years and 37 days, which isn't unlikely, we already had 3 expansions lasting more than 2 years.

Is basic math really that hard?
    Can you make *any* point without sounding so condescending and irritating?

If being caught lying makes you feel irritated, i'd say the issue is you.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    The "eyes of green" line was in the context of the Life realm, referring to the dreadlord infiltrator there.

So no, it's not Chromie.
    Yep! No idea why people think Chromie.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Some of you are so fixed on "9.2 is last patch" that you make evidence out of thing that goes OPPOSITE direction. We could say that raid point towards 9.2 as final patch if Jailer would use portal to Azeroth as Nyel speculated many pages ago.

Now we have 2 distinct villains (Anduin, Jailer) and 2 goals for Jailer (whatever he'll do in first ones/Sepulcher + invasion of Azeroth, he's goal is world soul after all). Of course they could squeeze it in one patch, but easily it can be 2 patches. We will see. If there will be 9.3, Blizzard would have to return to old patch schedule and release 9.2 late November (so raid would be on Highmaul/Antorus schedule).

Btw, I won't have opportunity to play this week, could someone confirm if Tazavesh use one of two remaining spots on Oribos top floor after you want return to entrance? If not that's another hint for me last two spots could be Sepulcher and Icecrown.
    His goal isn't Azeroth whatsoever. The hell?

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    Yep! No idea why people think Chromie.

- - - Updated - - -

His goal isn't Azeroth whatsoever. The hell?
    Zovaal claimed that death will claim the soul of our world near the end of the intro experience in the maw.

5+ Year Old Account
    I think last raid will be in icecrown citadel, got a feeling about it..

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    They just kinda appear when a covenant is re-established.

We don't know for what we need them for, but i imagine we'll use them to gain access to the Sepulcher.
    Right, I though I missed some bits in between, so its just trying to get to zovaal asap.. throught the same means.

Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Zovaal claimed that death will claim the soul of our world near the end of the intro experience in the maw.
    Yeah. He also says that shit to everyone ever.

- - - Updated - - -

He wants EVERYTHING to serve him. He wants to be the one true God of WoW. Azeroth is nothing more than a bonus.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Yes, but only if your point make sense. This forum is not safe space for anyone, we argue here a lot you know.

I noticed problem with math seems to be a theme among people bitching about WoW. They like to add few months every time we compare lenghts of patches or speculate about dates. You seriously think that making stuff up will make your argument for '22 release any stronger?

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    Yeah. He also says that shit to everyone ever.

- - - Updated - - -

He wants EVERYTHING to serve him. He wants to be the one true God of WoW. Azeroth is nothing more than a bonus.
    "Death will claim the soul of your world." is quite specific for me. He could've said: "Death will claim you all." but he didn't. The world soul will probably play a major role.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vilememory View Post
    We lose, Jailer reaches the Sepulcher. THrows it open expecting some huge power reveal all the secrets he has been expecting hidden from him only to find... Nothing. Turns out the others were right, the Sigils, the Sepulcher just regular places and all that the Jailer has done has been for nothing. So he ends up freaking out, fucking shit up as he loses his mind. We have to subdue him, fix things up while he goes catatonic after being subdued. As for Sylvanas, her sisters break her out of whatever jail we put her in. Alleria unleashing the Void into the Shadowlands, that causes major havoc. Anduin is still undead or something causing Turalyon to freak out not only because his King is now an abomination but also because his wife has abandoned him to save her sister. This also pisses off Tyrande and they both blame the Horde for all of this, Turalyon declares Anduin an abomination of the Light and declares himself the new High King. LEADING INTO THE NEW EXPANSION GLORY OF THE LIGHT WHERE LIGHTBOUND YREL SHOWS UP AND WE GET BFA 2.0!
    A shit plot that Blizzard is thinking ‘so cool!’ internally.

So the First One relics that So'leah steals in Tazavesh turn her into a half broker/half astral constellar looking thing that looks kind of like Argus and his death powers. Then when you retrieve the relics the good broker tells you "the First Ones left these, but not for us".

Maybe this is building up to the Titans being children of the First Ones?

Quote Originally Posted by ExiHext View Post
    "Death will claim the soul of your world." is quite specific for me. He could've said: "Death will claim you all." but he didn't. The world soul will probably play a major role.
    He said that to us cause we're from Azeroth. He said "Death comes for the Soul of your World" because that's a threat to US and OUR planet. He could Mawsworn Azeroth as a champion of his, that I can understand. But to say it's his main goal is just ignorant imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    So the First One relics that So'leah steals in Tazavesh turn her into a half broker/half astral constellar looking thing that looks kind of like Argus and his death powers. Then when you retrieve the relics the good broker tells you "the First Ones left these, but not for us".

Maybe this is building up to the Titans being children of the First Ones?
    Here's how it is

Cosmic Forces existed >>> First Ones either spawned WITH these Cosmic Powers (Their existences are linked), are the Cosmic Powers themselves, or came after them (I think they themselves are one with their force and if they fall, the Force falls as well) >>> They came together and brought form to their Design >>> They took a piece of themselves and forged Light, Shadow, Life, Death, Order, and Disorder >>> They balanced their forces and the 6 are part of a grand design forged by the Makers, with a seventh power existing outside the Chart (Evil First One?) >>> Reality is forged from the 6 Powers as a potential secret 8th power (AKA a Nexus power) with Azeroth as its center maybe? >>> Cosmic Realms are also forged tho likely before Reality was forged since Zovaal existed before Reality was even a thing >>> Cosmic Pantheons were made to govern each power, with Disorder likely being the one without its own power, due to its inherent nature.

So, in the power tree, you have:

First Ones/Cosmic Forces >>> Titans, Eternals, etc which are the embodiments of each force.

10.0 is Dragonisles. There will be a new race and class, related to dragons. Tyrande will be integral in the storyline that gets us there.

Quote Originally Posted by gleepot View Post
    10.0 is Dragonisles. There will be a new race and class, related to dragons. Tyrande will be integral in the storyline that gets us there.
    short and sweet posts like this remind me of the real leaks that used to popup in every mmoc speculation thread, I remember legion and bfa getting leaked here as if it was yesterday... everyone just ignored it too, good times.