Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    If 9.2 is Northrend they have a lot of material. If it’s somewhere in the Realms of Life they also have a lot of material.

If it’s just First One robots..... eh. Unsure. But it COULD be Titan/Constellar themed and have a lot to work with. I think this also lines up with the dev comments that we may see a Titan afterlife, as well as the fact we still have yet to see what killed the Arbiter/theories it may have been Argus.
    If we go to Northrend please give us the Zuldrak Troll raid we didn’t get in WotLK. You could even incorporate Bwonsamdi there.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    They will show new stuff if they actually have something to show. Blizz has issues with that lately.
    ... ok?
    I'm trying to say that the stuff they do show doesn't need to be showcased in a rushed 30 minute presentation.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    If we go to Northrend please give us the Zuldrak Troll raid we didn’t get in WotLK. You could even incorporate Bwonsamdi there.
    We already killed the only named boss from there in ToT ^^ RIP Frostking Malak ....

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Do we still think this is a 2 patch expansion by the way? I think it is and that it was planned to be that way, based on how much of .1 was in launch and how much of the Shadowlands zone stories are finished.
    I personally do, and hope so!

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    At this point a World Revamp expansion of any sort is going to be a personal gift to the hype threads of the past few years. I'm assuming it will eventually happen, so we might have to wait a few more decades, but it will be worth it.
    Amen... I hope our wait will eventually be worth it!

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Amen... I hope our wait will eventually be worth it!
    The real fun begins when we are waiting for the next world revamp after the world revamp

Tuesday is exciting as it’s both the first lore bomb that hasn’t been spoiled by the PTR, as well as the “end” of casual content for those who are only subbed for story stuff ( a lot of people). So even if it’s vague about what the next patch will be (I doubt it) we’ll hear from the devs sooner than later. Maybe even as soon as Gamescom this month.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    The real fun begins when we are waiting for the next world revamp after the world revamp
    Oh boy...

Tuesday is exciting as it’s both the first lore bomb that hasn’t been spoiled by the PTR, as well as the “end” of casual content for those who are only subbed for story stuff ( a lot of people). So even if it’s vague about what the next patch will be (I doubt it) we’ll hear from the devs sooner than later. Maybe even as soon as Gamescom this month.
    Afaik Blizzard isn’t attending Gamescom. And with the lawsuit, better so. They lost a couple of partners for Overwatch League, I’m sure nobody would be amused if Blizzard is attending anything at the moment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    We already killed the only named boss from there in ToT ^^ RIP Frostking Malak ....
    That’s really sad, love me some good old troll raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Afaik Blizzard isn’t attending Gamescom. And with the lawsuit, better so. They lost a couple of partners for Overwatch League, I’m sure nobody would be amused if Blizzard is attending anything at the moment.
    I really don't think Blizzard is blacklisted or not allowed to attend events... sure they may stay out of the public eye but they aren't going to go underground. I don't think any company that's been targeted has (Ubisoft, Riot, etc).

Especially not when the main problem after the harassment itself (the Activision response) has been mostly dealt with and people are back to work.

Blizzard has stated before that seeds of future expansions are planted in past and current content. So there's a fair bet that some of the story threads in shadowlands and bfa are gonna give a clue as to what comes next.

Elune and the night elves
    what caused the arbiter to go dormant
    the dreadlords (I don't trust lothraxion anymore)
    arthas
    the void attacking bastion
    azshara going somewhere

these are just a few of the threads i've picked up on that might lead somewhere.
    "Remember when trade conversation had to do with bartering goods and services? Pepperidge Farm remembers..."

Quote Originally Posted by Aenwyrm View Post
    Blizzard has stated before that seeds of future expansions are planted in past and current content. So there's a fair bet that some of the story threads in shadowlands and bfa are gonna give a clue as to what comes next.

Elune and the night elves
    what caused the arbiter to go dormant
    the dreadlords (I don't trust lothraxion anymore)
    arthas
    the void attacking bastion
    azshara going somewhere

these are just a few of the threads i've picked up on that might lead somewhere.
    Wrathion + Dragon Isles is a likely candidate also.

Quote Originally Posted by Xorzor View Post
    It is curious that Anduin, even when allegedly mind-controlled, would just drop the compass and forget about it. Unless doing so was deliberate?

An older cutscene where Sylvanas threatens Anduin with Kingsmourne may have had additional dialogue towards the end before it cut to black. I'm not saying they forgot to add it in, but that it was intentionally left out, and could be revealed at a later time. In that cutscene it did seem that Sylvanas faltered a little, as if Anduin's words were getting to her. Perhaps the two of them came up with a plan to screw over Zovaal?
    I rewatched the cinematic
    Sylvanas looks over at him almost expecting something

I think Anduin managed to hang on and is a double agent

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Wrathion + Dragon Isles is a likely candidate also.
    Especially with the isle expedition stuff

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    I rewatched the cinematic
    Sylvanas looks over at him almost expecting something

I think Anduin managed to hang on and is a double agent
    Oh, that's highly unlikely he fooling Jailer while running around harming his allies and friends. Why would he pretend and at the same time get Sigils for the guy? Jailer wouldn't be able to get them w/o him.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2021-08-09 at 05:52 AM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Oh, that's highly unlikely he fooling Jailer while running around harming his allies and friends. Why would he pretend and at the same time get Sigils for the guy? Jailer wouldn't be able to get them w/o him.
    Not to mention during the prmius fight he literally puppeteered him and even talked through him. If he could have broken free, then he should have done so before attacking the archon and taking the second sigil. No wait, actually that is exactly the kind of perpetual plothole writing we've seen until now. I guess that could happen.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Nah, Sylvanas looks over to Anduin while Zovaal is holding his "all will serve(...serve...serve...)me" speech. That's the moment she realizes that everyone will be as "free" as Anduin under Zovaal's reign.

Same reason illidan opened the portal
    Same reason there’s a trope of heroes watching the enemy get closer and closer to their goals before stealing it away

But in this instance
    1. Other than the arbiter Anduin hurt nobody when not under direct control
    2. By pretending to be controlled he is letting the jailer think he won and abandon his army
    Killing the jailer while empowered also might prevent him from coming back

Maybe the jailer has something that those two wanted

I suppose 0 hopes for a 9.2 teasing in Gamescom?
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    No. On these forums any updates mean an expansion hint.
    Wrathin comes back? Dragon expansion clearly!
    LK part of a quest? Wotlk 2 clearly!
    Sylvanas working with a death master? Shadowlands clearly!

At the point we're headed for Wrath of the Shdowlands Dragon Isles Lich and tinkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiradon View Post
    Blizzard is not attending.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiradon View Post
    Precisely 0.

Even if the the current drama wasn't going on, I couldn't imagine that they have much in state ready for a spotlight.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Imo 9.2 reveal will be connected with some word from Mike Ybarra, no matter how bad atmosphere is, content reveal is always something positive.