Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draugril View Post
    Yeah, we have the Caverns of Time (bronze), Coldarra (blue), the Vermillion Redoubt (red)... what equitable areas do we have for green and black? Regardless, it is strange that we have so many specific "home domains" for the dragonflights. They're all essentially the same concept - the Sanctums, the Dragonshrines, and the "Domains." Add in the conceptual ownership of certain aspects of Azeroth, and yeah... they need to settle down. Seems overwritten.
    Green is Emerald Realm possibly while Black has several. Neltharion's lair?

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Unsure of the implications here but I found it interesting that they moved the intro for BFA away from the throne room and into an adjacent room. Foreshadowing for a change to the area?

I‘m still awaiting a reminiscence of the infamous Arthas meets Terenas scene in Lordaeron. Anduin could be Arthas in this case and Terenas is… Thuralyon?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

7+ Year Old Account
    Unsure of the implications here but I found it interesting that they moved the intro for BFA away from the throne room and into an adjacent room. Foreshadowing for a change to the area?

That happened quite some time ago. My guess would be moving old expac stuff to side rooms.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by MoFubuki13 View Post
    However, playable races, new and old, are in active development, and there is a commitment to further expanding the options for the already playable options.
    Such as? I expect them to be something nobody wants since that's how blizzard has been working for a while now.

https://i.imgur.com/X0pB8HO.png
    If that is the first room to the left when entering the castle then that happened with the leveling change and chromie time at the beginning of SL. I think the throne room became way too crowded with overlapping starting events for expansions. Same as OG where you could have Garrosh, Voljin, Sylvanas etc all standing next to one another..
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I‘m still awaiting a reminiscence of the infamous Arthas meets Terenas scene in Lordaeron. Anduin could be Arthas in this case and Terenas is… Thuralyon?
    If anything it could be the opposite where Anduin returns and Turalyon does something to him.

Personally I think that Anduin will be rescued but the constant domination will put him into a coma for a few expansions.

If anything it could be the opposite where Anduin returns and Turalyon does something to him.

Personally I think that Anduin will be rescued but the constant domination will put him into a coma for a few expansions.
    Or Turalyon simply doesn't trust him after having been a thrall and refuses to give the throne back.

The coma sounds about right. Keeps Anduin alive, and still inactive for the inevitable Alliance internal discord.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

They could also just use all this to harden the alliance, keep Anduin active, but willing to do darker things along with Turalyon.

They practically already turned Tyrande into a saint again who is suddenly super forgiving now that she was touched by her goddess.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

I’m waiting for the alliance Disney princess reveal that talia fordragon is the heir to lordaeron

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    They could also just use all this to harden the alliance, keep Anduin active, but willing to do darker things along with Turalyon.

They practically already turned Tyrande into a saint again who is suddenly super forgiving now that she was touched by her goddess.
    If they won't even let Tyrande be a dark character, what in the world makes you think Anduin will?

It's going to be Turalyon and Lothraxion versus LITERALLY everyone else. They have made sure that every racial leader is unambiguously good.

I don’t think Thuralyon is the villain or bad guy you all want him to be. Yrel might be the unforgiving and fanatic light whereas Thuralyon might be a bit more restrained and the good light.

Anduin always wanted to save everyone. That’s why he was such a coward in BfA. What could be more iconic than himself stepping into the throne room like Arthas did in Lordaeron and just wreak havoc? It would go against everything Anduin stood for, instead of protecting the citizens of Stormwind he‘s doing the exact opposite - and all that under the influence of the domination magic. Even if we free Anduin afterwards, this would be incredibly traumatic to him and change his character (or break him) completely. After having the whole Sylvanas plot revolving around justifying her actions somehow they just can’t do the same with Anduin. We need a shock factor. And all the build up with Sylvanas just went nowhere, the same with Tyrande. Anduin is the only one left who could eventually shock us all.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

If they won't even let Tyrande be a dark character, what in the world makes you think Anduin will?

It's going to be Turalyon and Lothraxion versus LITERALLY everyone else. They have made sure that every racial leader is unambiguously good.
    Tyrande is back to being good, Velen never really stopped for more than 3 weeks, no one cares about the midgets... okay let's say they are a bit more on the good side. That means we have 4 good and 4 "bad" with Anduin, Turalyon, Alleria and Graymane. Now we have a balanced internal conflict and Anduin can do a pseudo-retread of his father's story where he must learn to love/care again or something.

Also I seriously hope Blizzard won't try to "trick" us with Lothraxion again.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Tyrande is back to being good, Velen never really stopped for more than 3 weeks, no one cares about the midgets... okay let's say they are a bit more on the good side. That means we have 4 good and 4 "bad" with Anduin, Turalyon, Alleria and Graymane. Now we have a balanced internal conflict and Anduin can do a pseudo-retread of his father's story where he must learn to love/care again or something.

Also I seriously hope Blizzard won't try to "trick" us with Lothraxion again.
    I mean you say that, but let's look at these last 4.
    Alleria is slightly corrupted by the void, but nothing seems to indicate that she is actually about to turn.
    Greymane was the most zealous of those opposing the Horde outside Tyrande, but he seems to have directed all that anger at Sylvanas.
    Turalyon is the closest to being "bad", but the only indications we have of a potential turn is his slightly more zealous than usual wish to restore old Lordaeron.
    Anduin being evil is only really possibly with outside intervention. Nothing in his character is prone to being corrupted, even discounting his tendencies to always be right he doesnt actually have any traits that could realistically be made into negatives. At a real stretch he has the same weakness Arthas did in wanting to protect his people couples with low self-esteem, but even then its not nearly as bad as Arthas.

Turalyon is really the only Alliance leader that could realistically be made into a villain in a way that doesnt require mind-control or similar. His relationship with Lothraxion is a cause for concern, but that just makes it more likely he will be made evil because of outside influence.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    This is fantastic, I was not expecting AR updates so soon. Hope they do Kul Tiran next with Highmountans.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Beautiful

I’m curious about the travel forms for druids (was hoping they would update the old ones) and whether or not they will slip in a new charger for LFDs.

new charger for LFDs.
    We need a glorious Argussian Lightforged Talbuk for that!