Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Certainly getting the feeling 9.1.5 is a "break the glass" sort of thing.

Let's see if we get a mage tower thing in it. That'd be a sure sign.
    I doubt Blizzard would keep features in check just to be able to score brownie points on them later. In that case I would rather think they were planning on doing the new customization options and such later, but fasttracked it instead.

Mage Tower would require far too much work. Not just the actual challenge itself, but you need to find a good framework for it, and good rewards. Not to mention that the Mage Tower was fairly tightly designed, that isnt just something you whip up over a quick zoom meeting.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    So they confirmed another 9.1.5 feature on the forums today (soloable Island Expeditions in BFA). I am guessing they're doing this to show they are in fact reading the forums.
    Which is completely fine. You'll never catch me discouraging more communication from Blizzard, even if I internally view these changes with cynicism.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    In my spare time I may put together something like what ercarp did that I linked before.
    Get one going! I tend to come here in fits and starts - it would be nice to have somewhere to review all the "leaks" I miss.

7+ Year Old Account
    Since they are starting to loosen restrictions on legacy content, how about adding back the 20 7th legion service medals to Emissaries/Paragon chests and assaults?
    Or add a Warfront solo queue.

I want the damn flying Moonsaber mount.

I don't get why they removed them in the first place, what possible fucking reason could they've had to turn medal farming into an agonizing grind?
    Last edited by Raetary; 2021-08-23 at 07:45 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Where is the tinfoil hat

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I doubt Blizzard would keep features in check just to be able to score brownie points on them later. In that case I would rather think they were planning on doing the new customization options and such later, but fasttracked it instead.

Mage Tower would require far too much work. Not just the actual challenge itself, but you need to find a good framework for it, and good rewards. Not to mention that the Mage Tower was fairly tightly designed, that isnt just something you whip up over a quick zoom meeting.
    Eh, didn't they say though that they weren't going to do customization stuff for the allied races? And then this, plus the Void Elf stuff and all...I dunno, just feels a bit like "shit, we need some crowd pleasers, ASAP!"

Quote Originally Posted by draugril View Post

Get one going! I tend to come here in fits and starts - it would be nice to have somewhere to review all the "leaks" I miss.
    I'll try my best! Though if anyone wants to post stuff they find here too, that'll help. I don't plan on going to 4chan so if anyone frequents there and sees stuff, feel free to take some screenshots and send them my way.

Also as much as I dislike Bellular, his thumbnail game is pretty good, I have to admit. Even if it is clickbaity as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    My problem is why should we need the help of the dragons? Now after we dealt with Freezer of the Afterlife on Titan level? They totally messed up the power scaling with shadowlands. We killed a titan-level eternal one in castle nathria. And the jailor will prbly be killed in the last pacth who is also an eternal one, prbly also with a huuuge power boost now that he has the orb.
    Dragon isles only if they do some sort of planet reshaping/world revamp.
    We killed deathwing
    Then
    We killed an angry orc

The power jumps of the last two expansions can all be tied to the temporary power boosts we get
    I mean technically speaking the hero hasn’t really gotten stronger since WoD

Also we have possible enemies with attachments to the dragons
    Chromatus could come back
    The twilight flight has hundreds of eggs
    There are other black dragons
    The infinite
    Dealing with death and shattering the veil might lead to the map of dragon blight without the skeleton being used
    Deathwing could possibly return
    The nightmare is always going to exist
    Last edited by Revamp Man; 2021-08-23 at 08:19 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    We killed deathwing
    Then
    We killed an angry orc

The power jumps of the last two expansions can all be tied to the temporary power boosts we get
    I mean technically speaking the hero hasn’t really gotten stronger since WoD
    And my fav example: we killed a World Soul, then we moved to an angry pirate on a gigantic parrot.

Also, we rarely kill Big Bads w/o help. Aspects helped with Deathwing, Pantheon with Argus, Khdadgar/Yrel/Grom with Archibald, N'zoth didn't want to actually kill us + we DBZ ass blasted him with the Heart etc.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    And my fav example: we killed a World Soul

Premature birthed World Soul.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Ah yes, that changes everything.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    And my fav example: we killed a World Soul, then we moved to an angry pirate on a gigantic parrot.

Also, we rarely kill Big Bads w/o help. Aspects helped with Deathwing, Pantheon with Argus, Khdadgar/Yrel/Grom with Archibald, N'zoth didn't want to actually kill us + we DBZ ass blasted him with the Heart etc.
    Was garrosh the last big bad we actually beat?? Fuck dude that kinda bums me out ngl

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I stick by my guns that he’s not a titan but assuming he is we needed help from the entire pantheon to kill the equivalent of a titan fetus

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Was garrosh the last big bad we actually beat?? Fuck dude that kinda bums me out ngl
    Well, if you count all finals bosses, Sire was a pretty huge solo kill. Sylvi too, but she should be much weaker than him, regardless of the empowerment.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    So they confirmed another 9.1.5 feature on the forums today (soloable Island Expeditions in BFA). I am guessing they're doing this to show they are in fact reading the forums.
    Not really, in my opinion. They’re doing this because it’s easy to implement as it’s already existing content and doesn’t require much work. Same with new customization options that have been requested for what, 3 years now? At best this shows that they want to give players ANY kind of content, even if it’s old legacy content - which is on one hand good, but on the other just looks quite pitiful if that’s all they can give us when it comes to new stuff (for now). This is an attempt to appease players, nothing else. They didn’t care about this stuff when they hadn’t to, but when the house is burning all of a sudden these long requested things get implemented - for me this reeks pretty pathetic. Don’t get me wrong, it’s eventually a good move, but I don’t think their motives behind all of this are.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2021-08-23 at 08:42 PM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Not really, in my opinion. They’re doing this because it’s easy to implement as it’s already existing content and doesn’t require much work. Same with new customization options that have been requested for what, 3 years now? At best this shows that they want to give players ANY kind of content, even if it’s old legacy content - which is on one hand good, but on the other just looks quite pitiful if that’s all they can give us when it comes to new stuff (for now). This is an attempt to appease players, nothing else. They didn’t care about this stuff when they hadn’t to, but when the house is burning all of a sudden these long requested things get implemented - for me this reeks pretty pathetic. Don’t get me wrong, it’s eventually a good move, but I don’t think their motives behind all of this are.
    You realize that these are all just side features to whatever actual content is in 9.1.5, right?

Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Well the Nightborne got their eyes fixed finally, hopefully the males look a lot different, the females didn't need as much of an overhaul.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    You realize that these are all just side features to whatever actual content is in 9.1.5, right?
    We have no idea what other things are coming in 9.1.5 and can't tell if the ones shown so far are main or side features.

It's entirely possible that 9.1.5 is very small and something like new customization options is a major feature of the patch.
    Last edited by Sarethion; 2021-08-24 at 01:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    The eyes are fantastic, but I also noticed that they can have the chin metal without the heritage armor. that's perfect
    Last edited by Nagawithlegs; 2021-08-24 at 01:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Ah yes, that changes everything.
    It does, it explains why we were able to fight him without getting roflstomped. Argus is like a premature baby.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Wouldn't mind rolling a male Nightborne Venthyr Rogue if they are much improved in 9.1.5.

Also, here's hoping alt friendliness gets a big boost in the new patch.