Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    I feel like complaining about the Kyrian not bringing over select ghosts is a "who pumps the Batmobile's tires" sort of issue.

These ghosts clearly hung on to Azeroth to give us quests. I believe a few Kyrian quests show us that some ghosts aren't ready to pass on even if that's their eventual fate. But the real reason is... they hung around to give us a quest before they passed over.
    Realistically, besides the handful of quest ghosts, most other ghosts we run into on Azeroth are undead brought back by some necromantic force, or died in some sort of traumatizing way such that they're likely to be left with extreme regrets and lingering attachments.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Realistically, besides the handful of quest ghosts, most other ghosts we run into on Azeroth are undead brought back by some necromantic force, or died in some sort of traumatizing way such that they're likely to be left with extreme regrets and lingering attachments.
    The guy in the Kyrian quest also died in a traumatic way and he is collected anyway. In fact many of the souls during the judgment daily are also in the same category, yet they go to the shadowlands anyway, because the only criteria are: cosmic affinity and is it convenient to the kyrian (that one klaxxi and ignoring all the necromancers). If anything let's call a spade a spade and conclude that they just though this through as well as the guys that planned the star wars sequel trilogy.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I think it's more likely they'll use a "Tracer"/"Mercy" sort of name, Peacekeeper or Justice or something.

I guess the other route would be to minor retcon that "Jesse McCree" wasn't actually his birth name, but rather a cowboy sort of name he made up and started calling himself when he left home.
    I think there's precedent for that. If my memory serves, there's an interaction between McCree and Sombra where she says "it's a pleasure working with you McCree... if that is your real name," which implies his current name could be an alias of some sort.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently there is these starting armor sets in 9.1 data(According to the main MMO Champion page) O.o
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Apparently there is these starting armor sets in 9.1 data(According to the main MMO Champion page) O.o
    This is rather old news--I'm surprised it took them this long to report on it.

this mobufuki dude is fake

He refers to lecraft as a senior developer but lecraft's job was senior designer. Someone actually in this line of work would understand the difference--typically developer here is referring to someone who actually does the coding. He's not the guy responsible for gameplay decisions if he's a developer

it doesn't make sense for someone who works at blizzard to make this sort of mistake because to them this distinction would actually matter
    Last edited by TomatoBisque; 2021-08-27 at 01:08 AM.

Due to recent events, I wonder if they will rename World of WarCRAFT to something like World of Azeroth and will take this chance to remove the factions since you know... "the game's name is Warcraft and not Peacecraft".

Activision Insight proudly presents the next World of Azeroth expansion "Awokenings"!
    Last edited by Luck4; 2021-08-27 at 01:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luck4 View Post
    Due to recent events, I wonder if they will rename World of WarCRAFT to something like World of Azeroth and will take this chance to remove the factions since you know... "the game's name is Warcraft and not Peacecraft".

Activision Insight proudly presents the next World of Azeroth expansion "Awokenings"!
    They will rename the game to Planet of Peacecraft, since War is too harsh of a word for the current era.

10+ Year Old Account

Oh this argument again. Warcraft always means war is being made. That doesn't mean faction war. Don't get sand in your pants.

That's not at all what the post was referring to lol
    Except he was, he mentioned the removing of factions cause being at peace means no war is happening ever.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2021-08-27 at 01:53 AM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Oh this argument again. Warcraft always means war is being made. That doesn't mean faction war. Don't get sand in your pants.

- - - Updated - - -

Except he was, he mentioned the removing of factions cause being at peace means no war is happening ever.
    Pretty sure he was referring to the McCree name change controversy

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoBisque View Post
    this mobufuki dude is fake

He refers to lecraft as a senior developer but lecraft's job was senior designer. Someone actually in this line of work would understand the difference--typically developer here is referring to someone who actually does the coding. He's not the guy responsible for gameplay decisions if he's a developer

it doesn't make sense for someone who works at blizzard to make this sort of mistake because to them this distinction would actually matter
    Good point. This sort of sends his credibility crashing. I was maintaining something almost analogous to suspension of disbelief until now, but that is pretty condemning for his point.

I know, it was just a joke. The war doesn't mean only when player factions are on each other throats, people who say that needs better material...

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post

Pretty sure he was referring to the McCree name change controversy
    Indeed!

- - - Updated - - -

Vanilla leveling gear remastered!!!

The World Revamp is becoming a reality?
    Last edited by Luck4; 2021-08-27 at 03:13 AM.

I know, it was just a joke. The war doesn't mean only when player factions are on each other throats, people who say that needs better material...

Indeed!

- - - Updated - - -

I hope the revamp is coming

Or it could be the level 60 boost starter gear

Wasn’t awakenings a leak from around legion?? Props on fixing up the logo though

The fate of eternity sounds like a final SL patch and I’m doubtful that it ends at 9.2 but it looks real enough

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Tiradon View Post
    How about cosmetic quivers for hunters? Such easy wins they could completely implement... Now if you want a quiver you either pick Alleria's bow or farm the current drop from Normal or Heroic quiver that removes the cloak.
    I'm on board for that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by InflaterMouse View Post
    I'm on board for that as well.
    There are so many comsetic quivers in game already as well. Sure they are all from Vanilla to WotLK, but that is still a large amount of cosmetics that is straight up not in the game.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video...mccree-rename/

Based off of this article, it seems like Mac'Aree is confirmed to be getting a name change

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    They will rename the game to Planet of Peacecraft, since War is too harsh of a word for the current era.

So accurate.

They look more like Pajamas than actual gear.

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe we overestimate the power of ion in this team.
    He said several things that will not happen yet happened.
    Maybe the line where he said we're not gonna see a world revamp on the scale of cataclysm would also not happen was also made less true by other people voting for a world revamp inside the team?
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    Maybe we overestimate the power of ion in this team.
    He said several things that will not happen yet happened.
    Maybe the line where he said we're not gonna see a world revamp on the scale of cataclysm would also not happen was also made less true by other people voting for a world revamp inside the team?
    This has nothing to do with Ion and everything to do with "what do I care about my idle gossip of yesterday". They have been going back on their word all the time without specifically announcing or even acknowledging it. Heck, "Blizzard" as such has made a 180 on their supposed design goals more than I can count. That being said, I won't believe in a world revamp unless I see it with my own eyes, as that was clearly not what they've had planned and I'm not even sure how they intend to pull it off.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.