9.1.5 isn't a content patch, I am satisfied with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post
    Stop giving them ideas. Next thing we'll get in-game body Sylvanas body pillows tied to the next 6-month subscription.
    Too late. Danuser is already testing them out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    He's right, though. A great bulk of the 9.1.5 stuff so far aren't cool additions to excite players, they're fixes to problems that shouldn't have been issues in the first place and that were brought up during alpha and beta. Sorry not sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    9.1.5 isn't a content patch, I am satisfied with it.
    We don't know whether this is all honestly. It's most likely all the system changes, but there is nothing stopping the patch from containing a small questline or two.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Too late. Danuser is already testing them out.

- - - Updated - - -

He's right, though. A great bulk of the 9.1.5 stuff so far aren't cool additions to excite players, they're fixes to problems that shouldn't have been issues in the first place and that were brought up during alpha and beta. Sorry not sorry.
    The fact that they haven't announced basic things we can be 95% sure is coming, like furthering the SL campaign with more quests, tells me this announcement isn't for the new stuff so much as the "please we're sorry" stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    We don't know whether this is all honestly. It's most likely all the system changes, but there is nothing stopping the patch from containing a small questline or two.
    Its really not supposed to be taken as such. I don't think people should even be that angry but.......what do I expect from WoW players sometimes ._.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Considering how stubborn Blizzard is and how much faith I have lost in them, I see this as a massive win. 9.1.5 isn't a content patch so in terms of .5 patches this is looking to be pretty good. I am most interested in how legion timewalking m+ will work.

Romanceable lore characters. BOOM.
    The Shipyard was such a missed opportunity.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

This feels like the biggest .5 patch since they first started them in legion

I'm hoping they eventually expand timewalking into an actual thing instead of just a random week of queueing for old dungeons. We need M+ for all dungeons at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Kohtra View Post
    The fact that they haven't announced basic things we can be 95% sure is coming, like furthering the SL campaign with more quests, tells me this announcement isn't for the new stuff so much as the "please we're sorry" stuff.
    Not so sure if there'll be major campaign additions, tbh, personally.

I don’t think there will be a major campaign addition but maybe a questline (s) for the Oribos thing and Sylvanas talking about Zererth Mortis.

Also expecting heritage armor quests that may or may not have PLOT in it.

Considering how stubborn Blizzard is and how much faith I have lost in them, I see this as a massive win. 9.1.5 isn't a content patch so in terms of .5 patches this is looking to be pretty good. I am most interested in how legion timewalking m+ will work.
    Never understood puting faith in some company as consumer. Only people voting with wallet cause fast changes. This is business.

I've seen half a dozen times now in a few discords and other venues today that the "twist" for Legion Timewalking is that they are bringing back Mage Tower in some way.

Not sure how people would feel about that. I assume they'd let you once again earn the skins with an appropriate difficulty?

Also, on a side note..

Heritage armor?

10+ Year Old Account
    Never understood puting faith in some company as consumer. Only people voting with wallet cause fast changes. This is business.
    I think there's a time for faith in people and then there are people who take it way too far. I don't think this is one of those moments.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I've seen half a dozen times now in a few discords and other venues today that the "twist" for Legion Timewalking is that they are bringing back Mage Tower in some way.

Not sure how people would feel about that. I assume they'd let you once again earn the skins with an appropriate difficulty?
    I think it would be cool. Having things be obtainable if they work for it is better than locking them in a vault until the end of time.

3+ Year Old Account
    Alright, fine, fine. I'll elaborate.

Listen. This is it right here. You ready?

Romanceable lore characters. BOOM.
    Let me Romance Bwonsamdi and got a deeeal
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

This is reasonable. I just mean in terms of everything going on at Blizzard, and over the past few years, to see them make these changes is refreshing and a good thing, even if it's a very very small victory.

This is reasonable. I just mean in terms of everything going on at Blizzard, and over the past few years, to see them make these changes is refreshing and a good thing, even if it's a very very small victory.
    It's fairly standard for them, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I think it would be cool. Having things be obtainable if they work for it is better than locking them in a vault until the end of time.
    I agree. One of the things I've always wanted is a way to earn old Elite PvP transmogs again. Like, they required 2000 rating before, have them require 2400 rating now just to be fair. And only one transmog set per character per season.