3+ Year Old Account
    You know what we need now?

A Shadowlands Flight Master Whistle
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

7+ Year Old Account
    Would be nice if they could add a few floating rocks in Korthia so we can jump over to the vault.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post

This. I seriously have no idea why that was removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Would be nice if they could add a few floating rocks in Korthia so we can jump over to the vault.
    They added a grapple hook to that area a few weeks ago

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post
    I agree. One of the things I've always wanted is a way to earn old Elite PvP transmogs again. Like, they required 2000 rating before, have them require 2400 rating now just to be fair. And only one transmog set per character per season.
    I agree. Just add a system where you get a certain rating and that gives you a token (a la Vicious Saddle) to buy a current or past elite set, and you can only get one per season.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

We need thing that would be obsolete for 2 months now?

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    We need thing that would be obsolete for 2 months now?
    They should just make it a spell or toy and make it usable in all zones.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    They should just make it a spell or toy and make it usable in all zones.
    Is it time to discuss the idea of removing FPs entirely and just going with a teleport system?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Is it time to discuss the idea of removing FPs entirely and just going with a teleport system?
    If you seriously think this is a good idea then you must also not understand why them adding disjointed zones in Shadowlands rather than seamlessly connected zones was a bad idea as well. It's a similar level of out-of-touch.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post
    I've seen half a dozen times now in a few discords and other venues today that the "twist" for Legion Timewalking is that they are bringing back Mage Tower in some way.

Not sure how people would feel about that. I assume they'd let you once again earn the skins with an appropriate difficulty?
    If mage tower comes back then I want WoD and MoP cmode stuff back

Quote Originally Posted by Veya30 View Post
    I can't remember off the top of my head, but the new book just released by Blizzard, the broker author mentions a cartel going to 3 different areas within the Shadowlands to find information about the Sepulcher. Korthia, which we have in game right now and two more; he also mentions the Zereth Mortis zone, which is mentioned in game after the 9.1 campaign finishes.

If they decide to not adhere to the 2 year expansion cadence due to current events; then we could see a 9.2 containing those two zones leading up to the Sepulcher and 9.3 being Mortis.

Also interesting; the broker mentions that the tear above Icecrown won't remain forever. Could be Zovaal had it shattered to access something; maybe 9.3 will lead us back to Azeroth. Maybe this Zereth Mortis is located somewhere on Azeroth; don't know though.
    I’m thinking it was shattered so Sylvanas could travel to the maw

Quote Originally Posted by Arcinatoss View Post
    If mage tower comes back then I want WoD and MoP cmode stuff back
    Also this. As somebody who got some Mage Tower stuff and MoP CM gear on my Paladin.

The ripcord has been pulled
    They must admit defeat
    They are still holding onto the ego trip “without these restrictions the players wouldn’t have enjoyed it as much” fuck off
    The intro skip which was in at launch for the last two expansions are finally here
    No mention of MoP TW raid is a tad worrying however I really want the mage tower back and am interested in how it will work

The interesting thing about all of this is that the changes seem like what you get around the final patch….if 9.2 is the final one then it will be a looooonnnnngggg one

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Let me save you the trouble:
    "They're gonna make some changes to the stuff you guys have been complaining about." You should probably go ahead and tweet that now though, rather than waiting to predict something is gonna happen after the devs have already announced it or the community has already narrowed it down.
    You got me bro. That is how I handle all my info since 2016. You caught me red handed lol.
    http://twitch.tv/towelliee TowelRapaport #WoWsheet

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    The ripcord has been pulled
    They must admit defeat
    They are still holding onto the ego trip “without these restrictions the players wouldn’t have enjoyed it as much” fuck off
    The intro skip which was in at launch for the last two expansions are finally here
    No mention of MoP TW raid is a tad worrying however I really want the mage tower back and am interested in how it will work

The interesting thing about all of this is that the changes seem like what you get around the final patch….if 9.2 is the final one then it will be a looooonnnnngggg one
    I think that much of it just par the course. Not the first they do something like this. Defeat? More like set up faux excitement during the drought.

They sort of do this shit all the time - create a rigid system with restrictions/grind and then over time with patches relax it, it's like adding new options without really doing much new stuff.

It's really an old stunt. It's a good stunt that works, but it's just a trick.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    I think that much of it just par the course. Not the first they do something like this. Defeat? More like set up faux excitement during the drought.

They sort of do this shit all the time - create a rigid system with restrictions/grind and then over time with patches relax it, it's like adding new options without really doing much new stuff.

It's really an old stunt. It's a good stunt that works, but it's just a trick.
    Oh I agree
    But this time they did more than the usual “we hear you and we agree”
    It will happen again because they refuse to admit fault I mean that post reads like “we aren’t saying we were wrong but you are right”
    They kept conduit energy knowing it was a garbage system

I’m just glad I can play alts and that I can enjoy the full launch game instead of 25%

It will happen again in 10.2 but now we have a public post that players will shove in their face

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I don't doubt it's a "shit hit the fan" salvage operation mode. It's sort of premediated though.

I do think they need to get out of their bunkers and start communicating more though. Even if it's at risk of being misinterpreted down the road.

I don't know why this site hates Towelliee in particular as much as they do, probably because he actually posts here. I could be remembering wrong but from my memory he has always been honest about him having vague information told to him from friends at blizzard, which is usually somewhat accurate.

3+ Year Old Account
    Will there be more Zandalari customizations?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Probably eventually but they've said they have their sights set on the Highmountain Tauren next, I've been hoping for something good for my Highmountain Druid

Source: https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...ion/200920/660

Quote Originally Posted by Linxy <Community Manager>
    We’ll be continuing to expand our character customization in the future, with our sights set on Highmountain Tauren next.
    I hope they expand the customization for Dark Iron Dwarves along with the Highmountain
    Last edited by Jackknife35; 2021-08-28 at 01:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think there will be more customizations period even for races that already got them.

People like it and I'm sure Blizzard will take a note of it. They need these small wins to get on players' good side.