Looking through unused mount appearances, there's a moose, 12 argus talbuks, a number of dreamrunners, two runesabers, two felstakers, six felbats, three ur'zul, two infernals, two stormdrakes, and four mana rays that could be used, if sticking with Legion-centric mounts (may be more among the horses and wolves but there's a ton of those so I'm not gonna go through them and try to remember which came when).

Surprisingly the warcraft mounts site doesn't list any eagle in the unused section.

(I may have missed one or two mounts in my scanning)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Surprisingly the warcraft mounts site doesn't list any eagle in the unused section.
    There is no eagle mount model in the game. Even the Highmountain FP eagles are just regular models without any saddles or anything.

Bareback is fine. Preferred, even.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Looking through unused mount appearances, there's a moose, 12 argus talbuks, a number of dreamrunners, two runesabers, two felstakers, six felbats, three ur'zul, two infernals, two stormdrakes, and four mana rays that could be used, if sticking with Legion-centric mounts (may be more among the horses and wolves but there's a ton of those so I'm not gonna go through them and try to remember which came when).

(I may have missed one or two mounts in my scanning)
    Won't be a shackled Ur'zul. That's like the Mimiron's Head of Legion.

So, today is the day?

Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    So, today is the day?
    Hopefully so, a ripe Tuesday morning for blizzard is a beautiful day for a PTR!

Yeah, can't wait to see the new travel forms for druids. And the new customization for Lightforged and Nightborne up close.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    So, today is the day?
    Most likely, they probably want PTR up as fast as possible.
    If not today, we are for sure getting it tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by draugril View Post
    Bareback is fine. Preferred, even.
    Kids, please use protection.

Formerly known as Arafal

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah, legacy raid tuning will be a thing. I wonder if any BfA thing will be soloable. They are bringing legacy loot rules to BfA, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    I'm hoping it's a Nightmare Drake, but it will most likely be another recolor of a mount we already can get.
    Bro, are you ready for a recolored mana-ray from Argus? The same ones they reused for the Maldraxxus eggs.

I'm pretty sure it'll be an unarmored felbat or a recolor of the infernal. Gotta have the demon theme.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Bro, are you ready for a recolored mana-ray from Argus? The same ones they reused for the Maldraxxus eggs.
    I'm still kind of amazed by that. Not even a change to them, just straight up the mana rays, just renamed.

I understand reusing mounts and skeletons and such but still...

I guess it could be worse, the reputation and mount count achievement rewards are some of the worst and most insulting in game, like the 100 reps at exalted mount is literally a clone of a mount you can get easily in Shadowlands, it's ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    I guess it could be worse, the reputation and mount count achievement rewards are some of the worst and most insulting in game, like the 100 reps at exalted mount is literally a clone of a mount you can get easily in Shadowlands, it's ridiculous.
    Mount count achivements were always recolors though, and usually its really cool recolors as well.
    Speaking of mount achivement mounts, I wonder when we will get the next one. I managed to get the current highest achivement a while back, and obviously SL has just been absolutely insane with the sheer amount of mounts available for almost nothing. Surely we must be due another achievement at this rate.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Kids, please use protection.
    Eagles represent freedom!

I was a washing Ion's car today and he told me to be prepared for BIG news.

Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    Wow, you were right.

Something about that mouse mount is unsettling, which is strange since there's that zodiac rat mount anyway (which this is clearly based on too).

Maybe the eyes.
    Last edited by Kiivar86; 2021-08-31 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    lmao god tier timing

7+ Year Old Account
    The mouse is absolutely adorable.

Formerly known as Arafal