15+ Year Old Account
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

That was quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I think technically there's like 2-3 hours left for them to push a build, but the absolute radio silence is making me think it's not happening.
    I seem to recall there being a couple times where we got late evening builds. Like well after typical workday should have been over.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I seem to recall there being a couple times where we got late evening builds. Like well after typical workday should have been over.
    Yeah, true.

Not sure if they would push a new PTR cycle that late, though. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Either that new post on High Elf colors was meant to tide us over or to wake us up for a late night build.

10+ Year Old Account
    White, black and brown for our high elves ?

Thanks Blizzard !
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

Just gonna call them all high elves from now on.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtra View Post
    Just gonna call them all high elves from now on.
    Yeah. Just make both blood elf and void stuff cross faction and call em high elves.
    But this would make more effort than they want. Rename all quests and whatever. No way they will make this. But at least they could admit that it was a bad idea to make thalassians horde only in TBC. Well well, I'm just happy after all. Hoping for PTR tomorrow

Edit: holy crap.... The crying from salty blood elf fans on this thread on us forums is embarrassing.
    Last edited by Pheraz; 2021-09-01 at 11:34 PM.
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

My God, finally.

4 years and 2 dogshit expansions for Void elves to finally get black and white hair which, by the way, were already used on NPCs (Riftwarden Acolytes and Alleria respectively).

That it took this long is unbelievable to me, but oh well better late than never.

Wonder if we are gonna see any more void hair options and not just natural hair colors.

Y'know, I didn't even realize until now they didn't have black hair. That is strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Y'know, I didn't even realize until now they didn't have black hair. That is strange.
    The Legion Allied Races in the end were completely half-assed. The Draenei, Tauren, and Nightborne speak for themselves. The Void elves, while vastly ahead of them in terms of customization, were still lacking important features like fair skin and blonde/white hair. You know, the features that their leader has.

At least Shadowlands finally fixed that, there's one redeeming quality for this trash I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by rainhard View Post
    Wonder if we are gonna see any more void hair options and not just natural hair colors.
    I want a hairstyle with a bunch of orange N'zothy eyeballs in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    The Legion Allied Races in the end were completely half-assed. The Draenei, Tauren, and Nightborne speak for themselves. The Void elves, while vastly ahead of them in terms of customization, were still lacking important features like fair skin and blonde/white hair. You know, the features that their leader has.

[IMG]
    I think somebody got confused on what the relation between Alleria and the VE is, and what she is not to them.

Alleria and Umbric is a Calia/Voss issue. One of them is the actual race and represents them better, while the other is a BIG LORE FIGURE and everyone only really cares about them.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post

At least Shadowlands finally fixed that, there's one redeeming quality for this trash I guess.
    Yeah, and I still scratch my head at how the Lightforged Draenei don't have the Monk class. Y'know, the race that has a whole subzone centered on the ghosts of their fallen monk order. And meanwhile the Nightborne, who literally just opened their city up, have a pandaren take up shop and train them.

(Can you tell I'm bitter?)

That aside, though, I do think Alleria is herself a bit of a different case since her void nature is different from the rest of the void elves, at least as I understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    That aside, though, I do think Alleria is herself a bit of a different case since her void nature is different from the rest of the void elves, at least as I understand it.
    Well, aside from that, she also isn't their leader.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Well, aside from that, she also isn't their leader.
    Except she is along with Umbric.

- - - Updated - - -

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...discussion/258
    It's time.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post

- - - Updated - - -

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...discussion/258
    It's time.
    How often have we had it that a PTR forum goes up but the PTR doesn't actually go up until the day after?

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Except she's not. She has no actual position in their leadership. She merely acts as an Advisor due to her better understanding of their situation.