Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    I wonder if the reason there are absolutely no Burning Legion items or mounts in Legion TW is because they have heard how sick people are of cosmic stuff? It would make sense for them to focus on the elf stuff people liked in Legion instead.
    I don't think a few vocal people is enough for them to dictate what gets added to Legion TW. I don't see the logic in it.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I don't think a few vocal people is enough for them to dictate what gets added to Legion TW. I don't see the logic in it.
    People have been screaming for more Azeroth stuff this expansion and the TW event for expansion about the Burning Legion lacks the Legion in any way. Its the only reason I can think of.

People have been screaming for more Azeroth stuff this expansion and the TW event for expansion about the Burning Legion lacks the Legion in any way. Its the only reason I can think of.
    But those are vastly different things. The Legion is still very iconic to WoW, and much of the criticism of Shadowlands comes from the lack of relevancy the new villains hold.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    https://www.wowhead.com/news/recolor...h-9-1-5-324042

Apparently there are recolored tomb sets for TW, probably for another KSM.
    Hopefully not a KSM.. with the event happening like 3 times a year this is going to be such a pain..
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Hopefully not a KSM.. with the event happening like 3 times a year this is going to be such a pain..
    KSM would also make it character specific.

Imagine having to get to 2k on all your characters for this lol.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    KSM would also make it character specific.

Imagine having to get to 2k on all your characters for this lol.
    Oh God, please no. Would be nice as vendor reward though. Something actually interesting to buy there for a change.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Oh God, please no. Would be nice as vendor reward though. Something actually interesting to buy there for a change.
    I could see a middle option where maybe you get an achievement for doing something comparatively eaasy, like a single +10 or +15 in time for one of the dungeons, with the transmog locked behind that.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    But those are vastly different things. The Legion is still very iconic to WoW, and much of the criticism of Shadowlands comes from the lack of relevancy the new villains hold.
    Ironically Zovaal is supposed to be really relevant but because htey are being so "sneaky" with the writing it makes him look like he's done nothing and is unimportant.

The fact that they hid the Nathrezim until the first patch is ridiculous because it would've established the link between SL and Warcraft very very easily... but no, you had to piece together they were involved from little things like the lore book in one tower and the naming scheme of Nathria. Horribly missed opportunity. Zovaal should've been revealed as the first arbiter much earlier. No big lore figures like Arthas, Ner'zhul or the Nine Valkyr appear at launch.

They need to knock it off with the sneaky lore, it appeals to a tiny amount of fans.
    Last edited by Nagawithlegs; 2021-09-03 at 04:32 PM.

Ironically Zovaal is supposed to be really relevant but because htey are being so "sneaky" with the writing it makes him look like he's done nothing and is unimportant.

The fact that they hid the Nathrezim until the first patch is ridiculous because it would've established the link between SL and Warcraft very very easily... but no, you had to piece together they were involved from little things like the lore book in one tower and the naming scheme of Nathria. Horribly missed opportunity. Zovaal should've been revealed as the first arbiter much earlier.

They need to knock it off with the sneaky lore, it appeals to a tiny amount of fans.
    Even if they had done that, the issue is simply that he came out nowhere with this expansion (we are only at the first patch as well). Making him the über-mastermind behind everything in the core of the franchise is something you can't do without preperation. You can do that with an established character and a clever betrayal, not with a badly written nobody we never heared about before last year and have known for one patch. That we had contact with him once directly just adds to all that.

Even if they had done that, the issue is simply that he came out nowhere with this expansion (we are only at the first patch as well). Making him the über-mastermind behind everything in the core of the franchise is something you can't do without preperation. You can do that with an established character and a clever betrayal, not with a badly written nobody we never heared about before last year and have known for one patch. That we had contact with him once directly just adds to all that.
    They could have done it much better, but the fact that they focused on Sylvanas instead (smart choice because they realized nobody would care about a new villain) makes me think they are fast tracking him like Nzoth to kill him off quick so there are fewer loose ends for 10.0 (Old Gods, Legion and bad death stuff all done with).

10+ Year Old Account

The fact that they hid the Nathrezim until the first patch is ridiculous because it would've established the link between SL and Warcraft very very easily... but no, you had to piece together they were involved from little things like the lore book in one tower and the naming scheme of Nathria. Horribly missed opportunity. Zovaal should've been revealed as the first arbiter much earlier. No big lore figures like Arthas, Ner'zhul or the Nine Valkyr appear at launch.

Thats not really a problem. Much of the contension is our favorite Banshee being really relevant. If it was someone else who broke the helm of domination, has a lot of history in the game. I don't think people would be so upset. Zovaal whining just means people don't understand people who are more in the shadows and don't appear to often until the "Game changing" moments. Far as I'm concerned, I think or at least some vocal people(I don't know how many so....fill in the blank if you want) are spreading their anger to the story because of various gameplay complaints. I've heard them all(Almost to an ad nauseum).

If we can't have characters working behind the scenes, then the fanbase must be very sensitive.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

https://www.wowhead.com/news/many-ne...e-boots-324043

I think this is another point for 10.0 azeroth revamp. What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post

Might be, curious why it's just boots, probably a random choice, if it's just a tease for 10.0

I personally think the updated skyboxes for SW and Org are a bigger deal. Apparently they only turn HD when the weather hits, implying there may be a nice new default skybox incoming.

What exactly is doable in this build? You can't even check raids if they are soloable, at least Antorus and Uldir.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post

Even the Elephant was a bit fireier so people actually wanted it.

+Though it's a recolour I'd argue the Green Serpent is iconic to the expansion so was much sought after.

I'm just saying there are other Legion mounts that would have been much cooler to add and people would actually be using..

I'd say these were both pretty iconic legion mounts that were never given to players so were good candidates.

Or for an outlier...
    WoD mounts were 20 shades of wolves and like 10 elleks
    MoP cloud serpent
    Wrath is a horse with no wings

All were common mounts during the expansion
    I’m not saying they aren’t lazy but I am saying it’s not worse than the past

https://www.wowhead.com/news/new-sta...tarting-324044

Hmm. That is a -1 for the 10.0 revamp, but it could still be if they are slowly introducing stuff? COPIUM

15+ Year Old Account

Hmm. That is a -1 for the 10.0 revamp, but it could still be if they are slowly introducing stuff? COPIUM
    I think they will go with a world revamp.

Jailor wins in 9.2

Azeroth will be killed and a wasteland

ELune and the life power rang... eh .. life pantheon come and "res" Azeroth and everything is renewd and shiny
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

It was always going to be the character select screen gear, I don't think its a +1 or -1 for a revamp. If anything it points to them significantly caring about new players and how they see the game, which is a bigger point towards a revamp more than anything.

It was always going to be the character select screen gear, I don't think its a +1 or -1 for a revamp. If anything it points to them significantly caring about new players and how they see the game, which is a bigger point towards a revamp more than anything.
    The character select gear seems much more fitting with what we have currently. Hand-picked sets that evoke the fantasy of each individual class. This is just the gear you spawn in with when you make a new character. I guess to make it look less like everyone got up to fight right after finishing dinner.
    The world revamp dream will never die!