Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    They changed it to all 36 specs assuming the achievement is accurate.
    Could be two distinct things. The FoS being to separate those who did the easier achievement vs. those who did the actually difficult one. Second being just for bragging rights.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    You are emoting at players in a way they are made to see, and ifyou threatened to kill them that would in fact be a serious crime.
    So if someone used /e and said they wanted to kill another player, you would take that as a real life threat? Because that is currently possible with /e, really problematic, they should remove /e.

Yes... What a shocking double standard for a game...

Are you actually serious though? You are emoting at players in a way they are made to see, and ifyou threatened to kill them that would in fact be a serious crime.
    Who is threatening IRL? I'm saying I can literally kill another player's character but I can't /moan at them. This argument is getting way too offbeat so I won't be continuing after this.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I thought you only had to do the 7 challenges, not all specs?
    Well now it will be worth a lot more, even if MT will be easier than 7.2/7.2.5. But now they really need to something with schedule, if they don't want to TW every week/other week they should start thinking about double timewalking events. Legion TW will be just too good compared to others.

Who is threatening IRL? I'm saying I can literally kill another player's character but I can't /moan at them. This argument is getting way too offbeat so I won't be continuing after this.
    You cannot kill other players characters without their implicit consent, War Mode prevents it, so you already couldnt go up to a player character and kill them.
    What you could do however is sexually harass them with an emote the game has already added.

7+ Year Old Account
    I really couldn't care less about /moan, its a really damn weird emote to begin with.

I'm more interested in how /kick and /stink where a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by GR8GODZILLAGOD View Post
    Wow, those glow hands are incredibly underwhelming.
    I mean, technically its the exact same thing as on the NPCs, the NPCs just have them outlined.

Judging by the wording in the earlier blue post, i guess its some game limitation.

Formerly known as Arafal

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    I really couldn't care less about /moan, its a really damn weird emote to begin with.

I mean, technically its the same thing as on the NPCs, the NPCs just have them outlined.
    https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/735773-erste-arkanistin-thalyssra.jpg[/IMG]

Judging by the wording in the earlier blue post, i guess its some game limitation.
    Guessing the outline is like a seperate model acting as gloves or something.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Probably decided to remove emotes that could be used to harass players in general. An emote in WoW is implicitly meant to be used, so having ones that were decisively negative was probably too much of a hassle to defend keeping.

Not sure why /kick is removed though, I guess to remove macros to remove players or something? Last I checked it was a macro command, not an emote.

I can no longer be farted on in World of Warcraft, I feel safer already.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    So covenant swap will be just starting from Renown 1 (or rather 40 with catch up item)? That would be bummer after all changes in 9.1.5.

Also I hope they haven't change mind about covenant campaign skip. In some build I saw we will get all soulbinds on alts from achiev and that got me worried, since they could think it's enough.

Jokes on them, when I use this emote I only target air around me, same effect.

7+ Year Old Account
    https://www.wowhead.com/news/soaring...e-tower-324368

The tomes mount special is great.

Formerly known as Arafal

I always did find the fart emote a bit odd, why brush up and then fart, just fart in their general direction instead.

Also thought /shake was raising your fist but apparently I was thinking of /angry or /mad.

Definitely feel like that's going a bit too far though, yes.

Anyway spelltome mount looks pretty though not quite how I was expecting (figured it'd be the other way, you riding on its cover). Need to see how players ride it.

We all do! ;-)

Though it's disheartening to see any get removed I'm honestly surprised flirt hasn't been cut yet.
    I hope they'll remove all those stripperific transmogs next. Female characters should not be dressed as an object of sexual desire.

7+ Year Old Account
    You don't see how an emote that has you go "[character] moans seductively at [target]"?
    I am shocked it took this long to remove, honestly. It's encouraging blatant sexual harassment.
    You are getting more and more ridiculous with each Blizz change on PTR.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Wait a second, is there direct source that mount is for "do 36/36" FoS? Maybe there will be second achiev for 7/7? Cause it won't be first time when dataminers jump to conclusions.

You don't see how an emote that has you go "[character] moans seductively at [target]"?
    I am shocked it took this long to remove, honestly. It's encouraging blatant sexual harassment.
    Are you middle eastern by any chance? You're staying the most stupid shit I have ever seen on this forum, and that says something.
    Looks like NA is gonna be the next China/Iraq bois.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Maybe there will be second achiev for 7/7?
    There is https://ptr.wowhead.com/achievement=...tour-of-towers

And according to wowhead comments the mount doesn't have its source listed yet.
    So could very well be from that achievement.

Formerly known as Arafal

Aaaaaaaaaand now i have no chance of ever getting this mount.

For gods fucking sake.
    I had the energy to do 36/36 when it was relevant. It was an ordeal. I do not have the time or patience to do it a second time, particularly in the game's current environment.

7+ Year Old Account
    There is https://ptr.wowhead.com/achievement=...tour-of-towers

And according to wowhead comments the mount doesn't have its source listed yet.
    So could very well be from that achievement.
    All TW Tower challenges according to Wowhead.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.