Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    wait, what, i was coming here to see if anyone was talking about new leaks, cause si saw people saying that on facebook and i discover they remove George the corpsegrinder? are they fucking insane? i knew those bullshit changes were going too far at some point.

dude has a Horde tattoo, he is a well know vocalist of a big band and sing in blizzcon, no other people deserve more a reference than him
    But he said mean things about Alliance players, so he must be cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    But he said mean things about Alliance players, so he must be cancelled.
    He got cancelled for being a homophobic shitbag.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Much as the whole "cancelled" thing has any validity.

And "mean things about Alliance players" would be, say, "only boring assholes play humans and all that Tolkien knockoff bullshit." Not comparing being gay to running around ganking on your gnome rogue, much less suicide-baiting.
    Last edited by Dacia Ultan; 2021-10-18 at 07:38 AM.

Please post him saying it.
    Seems I have been mistaken, my bad lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

I’d be fine with the cancelling thing tbh, had they not made pointless changes to other things in the game.

This ^^^
    #tencharacters

Quote Originally Posted by SerratedEdge252 View Post
    As noted the world (at least North America For starters) seems to be becoming more and more degenerate. Especially with cancel-culture esque ideals (there are a few things that I can understand it for but for 99.99% it's pretty toxic and not needed). People bringing shit up from years and years ago is laughable as well. A lot of people nowadays (at least in my personal experience) play victim to a plethora of things and a lot do it for any gain whether it's financial or for publicity. Honestly, suck it up buttercup, everyone in the world goes through thing's within their life, whether it's prejudice via x/y reason, mental health issues, trauma from an accident/abuse, bullying, the lists are not specifically oriented to one type of individual. It's absolutely garbage how the mentalities of people are nowadays.
    The worst part is that they don't actually deal with the issues. They just pretend they didn't happen and put a blanket over it.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    First they gotta make professions relevant before they do anything ambitious with them. Bring back Crafted gear being pre-Raid BiS.
    If they want crafted gear to be BiS at some point, they will have to face several constraints, the biggest one being that patterns should be BoP, as well as the required rare mats. Otherwise, you could buy both patterns and mats from the AH via RMT tokens, and the game would be even closer to P2W than it already is.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by SerratedEdge252 View Post
    Ironically the "snowflake"would be someone having an issue with what was said and wanting it to be removed. Especially, if it is from something years and years ago.
    No, funnily enough, the snowflakes are the ones bitching about the Devs deciding to remove references and jokes that are ranging between just being very low brow humour, and outright misogynistic, transphobic and homophobic views.

I mean, the amount of people on this forum who are like "Add this joke back or I will stop playing" kind of shows who the snowflakes are.

The guy who I originally responded to LITERALLY said "Oh I am so fucking mad".

I think I'd be far more surprised if 9.1.5 isn't released on Nov. 16th.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    If they want crafted gear to be BiS at some point, they will have to face several constraints, the biggest one being that patterns should be BoP, as well as the required rare mats. Otherwise, you could buy both patterns and mats from the AH via RMT tokens, and the game would be even closer to P2W than it already is.
    Past BiS craft gear has required BoP materials from raids. I suppose next iteration could also give them from high enough Keystones or the weekly Vault.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Past BiS craft gear has required BoP materials from raids. I suppose next iteration could also give them from high enough Keystones or the weekly Vault.
    The game always seemed like it was at least slightly better if it always had a reason to visit the older raids in an expansion. Legion was the best at this, though for wrong reasons. Even with that though I remember it was quite nice to always feel like you could unwind by doing some old raids and still feel like you got something out of it.
    Shadowlands does have something similar with the large amounts of Azerite up for grabs each week, but compared to older expansions that gave you reasons to return, either for Legiondaries, BoE recipe materials, or even resources needed for alt catchup with Legendary questlines.

Crafting materials from disenchanting gear was a nice thing I felt, even if it would probably be better if it was a separate drop item you could get if you ran enough raids of M+.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    you mean the video where he says means things to alliance? dude is a better human being than a lot of people out there

you mean the video where he says means things to alliance? dude is a better human being than a lot of people out there
    Yeah, he is definitely a better human being than Hitler, Stalin or Mao. That said if you are ok with the phrasing he chose, you are homophobic, too.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ExiHext View Post
    Yeah, he is definitely a better human being than Hitler, Stalin or Mao. That said if you are ok with the phrasing he chose, you are homophobic, too.
    lmao, the discussion didn't get near close the point you have to attempt a hittler, you are way too thirsty

Quote Originally Posted by ExiHext View Post
    Iirc Blizzard already took a lot of flak for the original incident, so ok, they removed the reference, what really puzzles me is why they didn't remove it immediately.

7+ Year Old Account
    The outrage against corpsegrinder is hardly new.
    Even back then Blizzard had to issue an apology because people were angry they showed off his interview and had him on stage.

Is he a good human being nowadays? Who knows, maybe.
    I'd still rather not have a guy, who proudly screeched homophobic slurs into a mic for 10 minutes to be immortalized in the game.

dude is a better human being than a lot of people out there
    If he's "better than most people" then i'd expect he'd understand the removal and not really care all too much.
    Then again, i'd imagine your and my definition of "better than most people" are probably very different.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NikolaiShade View Post
    Iirc Blizzard already took a lot of flak for the original incident, so ok, they removed the reference, what really puzzles me is why they didn't remove it immediately.
    Someone there probably was like "Nah leave it." And I guess the wow team had to leave it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    I mean Crazy Cat Lady is still in the game and i bet that will be removed soon too.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

I mean the video where he's a homophobic shitbag. The fact that it happens to be towards the Alliance is pretty irrelevant.

You mean the video where he says that Alliance players are "faggots" and "homos" and should kill themselves?

Damn, either your bar for a "good human being" is very, very low or you are just arguing in bad faith to dunk on those boogeyman sjws.