This is the first new model of something that isnt Korthia or Jailer related since Female Dreadlords, its worth some hype.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    This is the first new model of something that isnt Korthia or Jailer related since Dreadlords, its worth some hype.
    I mean, its a cat.
    It deserves to hyped just because of that.

Who doesn't want a cat mount?

Formerly known as Arafal

"Beware the Eyes of Green"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    I mean, its a cat.
    It deserves to hyped just because of that.

Who doesn't want a cat mount?
    Especially a Life looking one that looks like the TOTAL opposite of an Ardenweald FOX.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    This mount was added in (encrypted obviously) 8.3, if that helps with theorizing.
    That makes me feel it'll be a 6 month reward as it coincides with the chinese year of the tiger.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Felis igneus View Post
    That makes me feel it'll be a 6 month reward as it coincides with the chinese year of the tiger.
    The Zodiac mounts have always been the animal itself (so it should be a Tiger) and explicitly Asian-themed, this is not either of those.

Maybe. Wouldn't it be a Tiger then? And not a Firecat with an Ardenweald-esc saddle?

7+ Year Old Account
    Doubtful.
    It doesn't fit the aesthetic of the lunar year mounts and its name doesn't fit either.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    Maybe. Wouldn't it be a Tiger then? And not a Firecat with an Ardenweald-esc saddle?
    Maybe they tried to spruce it up, since we already have a quadrillion tiger mounts.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

I'm prolly the only WoW fan hyped for An'she. Idk why LMAO I WANNA SEE BAINE DO SHIT!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe they tried to spruce it up, since we already have a quadrillion tiger mounts.
    Doesn't explain the Ardenweald looking saddle, the Green eyes (Which fits perfect with Il'gynoth's narrative regarding Life), the Sun look (Which also fits the Life narrative), the Mount description, etc.

7+ Year Old Account
    "Beware the eyes of green, for they bring corporate greed"

Formerly known as Arafal

I feel late on this, but also compare the last store mount, the Skyblazer and the cat mount. One is blue and one is yellow/sun, which goes with the Elune and An'she dueling theme again. Similar saddle material on both of them.

The only thing that really helps your theory of it being Chinese New Year related is the Keg behind it.

Nvm, they already sell it, lol, so it's not even a 6 month sub reward apparently.

Yeah lol. We'll get a trailer for it, I think.

Yeah lol. We'll get a trailer for it, I think.

It's up already. The use of Pandaria music makes me hope that it was intentionally a hint at the August Celestials playing a part in the patch.

The only thing that really helps your theory of it being Chinese New Year related is the Keg behind it.
    You know that cats often also have green eyes and jade is the absolute trend color in china for a couple millenia now
    But since they already sell it I doubt it is related, I though they just datamined that or found it on the PTR, not literally on the ingame store already. As Arafel said, the green eyes are just for coporate greed here.

Wait...

IT IS BEHIND ARDENWEALD IN THE THUMBNAIL? AHAHAHAHA

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

You know that cats often also have green eyes and jade is the absolute trend color in china for a couple millenia now
    But since they already sell it I doubt it is related, I though they just datamined that or found it on the PTR, not literally on the ingame store already. As Arafel said, the green eyes are just for coporate greed here.
    Yes, but what better way to bring us the flames of Life than through a blazing Cat with Emerald Eyes?

Wait...

IT IS BEHIND ARDENWEALD IN THE THUMBNAIL? AHAHAHAHA
    And Bastion as well. The zone with a heavy Light theme and a secret Shaman area.

Btw, I think the Eyes are supposed to be Emerald, not Jade.

7+ Year Old Account
    It uses that shitty gryphon rig that they used for the priest class mount.

The mount is officially ruined.

Formerly known as Arafal