Quote Originally Posted by olddog View Post

Zovaal's mace animation.
    This is both hideous and awesome at the same time. I hate it. I love it.

Zovaal's mace animation.
    Why is it animated like a low effort Gmod video.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Why is it animated like a low effort Gmod video.
    Probably because it will likely move even as this animation is being done, which coupled with a hectic fiht likely means the flai l will be a thing you just occasionally see glimpes of, rather than seeing exactly how it moves.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    This is outright awful. I don't judge people who like it though.
    I do.

More befitting a fishing rod than it is a god’s weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by draugril View Post
    I do.

As we can see, Zovaal understands the importance of not just buying the fish he needs for his consumables on the AH all the time.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by draugril View Post
    I do.

This is outright awful. I don't judge people who like it though.
    Why do those statements not surprise me in the slightest...ah, right, haters gonna hate. I wonder when you guys will move on with your lives.
    Last edited by ExiHext; 2021-12-03 at 09:33 AM.

Great. We're gonna have to fight Zovaal Belmont from the Lords of Shadow timeline.

Still, that looks like the animations aren't playing properly. Too fast, missing frames.

It actually makes sense for the guy whose gimmick is chains and domination to have an ability or attack using said chains.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UndedoKoleda View Post
    It actually makes sense for the guy whose gimmick is chains and domination to have an ability or attack using said chains.
    Sure, but i think most people expected something to Sylvanas' powers, where she waves her hands and chains appear.

Not a magic flail with questionable design.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2021-12-03 at 10:25 AM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Zovaal's mace animation.
    Lol, I actually kind of love it.
    Make it a weapon drop and have the flair come out when you swing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Sure, but i think most people expected something to Sylvanas' powers, where she waves her hands and chains appear.

Not a magic flail with questionable design.
    And that is mutually exclusive how lmao? My god, people act like the flail is the only thing he has.

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    This is both hideous and awesome at the same time. I hate it. I love it.
    Woah I think it's really cool I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Woah I think it's really cool I love it.
    Make it a item that drops, then we are talking! Id do the raid every week to the ends of the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    And that is mutually exclusive how lmao? My god, people act like the flail is the only thing he has.
    No, he does fall like a toddler as well. No idea how anyone can take this guy serious, he's a walking Rugrat at this point. His motivations are the same as theirs.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

No, he does fall like a toddler as well. No idea how anyone can take this guy serious, he's a walking Rugrat at this point. His motivations are the same as theirs.
    Oh my god, WoW has subpar animations!!111
    More news at 10.

Man, this constant bitching without seeing the whole picture...

10+ Year Old Account
    He falls like his armor is heavy as fuck but even then we didn't see Sylvanas "fall" until like the end of the cinematic for her. People trying to reach harder then Reed Richard.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2021-12-03 at 03:38 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Exchange Ztudent View Post
    A lot of mixed messages lately. Biggest expansion ever which has been worked on since BFA 9.0 versus Maintenance Mode $40 DLC packs for each Season no more Expansions.
    Every expansion starts dev before the previous one is released. Shadowlands began before BFA launched.

The story / theme / direction begins even farther back. The Shadowlands story arc was already sketched out before Legion launched.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    People keep saying this but she never confronted Arthas after she *supposedly* regained control during the Third War: Arthas was in Icecrown & Sylvanas was still in the Eastern Kingdoms. She's clearly talking about the arrow she fired in the Sanctum of Domination. She never fired an arrow at Arthas. The WoWhead article even says its unclear who she's talking about but it's likely the Jailer.
    Imagine being dumb enough to believe wowhead content. Wow.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

7+ Year Old Account
    So you are actually sure this is a finished animation we will see in-game when we bring him to 0%, instead of death cinematic we usually get? Because you seem to be overreacting hard and just wanting to shit on the guy on every occasion.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2021-12-03 at 04:44 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokubas View Post
    On another note, I was just looking over the encounter journal and I'm a bit worried. I recall it originally being assumed that Arthas wouldn't be in the expansion at all, though the quote was more along the lines of "we're not going to put him in without respecting his story" or something. The encounter journal is implying Arthas might appear... as just some generic raid mechanic that's holding Anduin back. That feels like the exact situation they didn't want to do. It's worse than not including him at all, in my opinion.
    Have you done the Kyrian campaign? The one about manifesting and defeating manifestations of doubt as a means to achieving power?

If you do the whole campaign/shadowland story you find that the Jailer is getting the runes from each covenant in the shadowlands to empower himself. This means the domination magic he uses is a combination of the powers of each covenant.

Kyrians use magic to manifest doubt and remove memories
    Maldraxxi use magic to project confidence and honor memories
    Venthyr use magic to manifest pride and focus on individuality
    Ardenweald people use magic to project humility and focus on community

These powers reflect each other. Freeing Anduin requires the intersection of them. Anduin being afraid of becoming Arthas (ie doubting himself) will be a factor.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

Quote Originally Posted by bullseyed View Post
    Have you done the Kyrian campaign? The one about manifesting and defeating manifestations of doubt as a means to achieving power?

If you do the whole campaign/shadowland story you find that the Jailer is getting the runes from each covenant in the shadowlands to empower himself. This means the domination magic he uses is a combination of the powers of each covenant.

Kyrians use magic to manifest doubt and remove memories
    Maldraxxi use magic to project confidence and honor memories
    Venthyr use magic to manifest pride and focus on individuality
    Ardenweald people use magic to project humility and focus on community

These powers reflect each other. Freeing Anduin requires the intersection of them. Anduin being afraid of becoming Arthas (ie doubting himself) will be a factor.
    So... what you are really saying is that we will save Anduin with the power of friendship? or perhaps the power of love? (Wrathion makes a suprise appearance)