Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    Her sisters are still in Azeroth, I think she's coming back.
    That would be a good reason for why she shouldn't come back.
    For what her sisters are concerned, she is dead to them.

Sylvanas gets left with nothing. No subjects, no glory or praise, no family. Everyone she knows and loved either hate her or consider her a disturbing element in their life.
    Her only solace is not working beneath anyone, and getting a solid chance at spending her afterlife with Nathanos if she does her job well.

It's probably the best ending her character could get at this point.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post

Sometimes an image is better than words.

Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    Her sisters are still in Azeroth, I think she's coming back.
    Her sisters are actually in the Shadowlands for the post raid cinematics.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post

Sylvanas gets left with nothing. No subjects, no glory or praise, no family. Everyone she knows and loved either hate her or consider her a disturbing element in their life.
    Her only solace is not working beneath anyone, and getting a solid chance at spending her afterlife with Nathanos if she does her job well.

Jesus, Moses and the old testament prophets also were socially cast out. You are practically painting Sylvanas as a messiah character.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Jesus, Moses and the old testament prophets also were socially cast out. You are practically painting Sylvanas as a messiah character.
    What about "For the Dark Lady, always" don't you understand: There was still a substantial number of her followers who are still with her despite calling the Horde nothing.

So I'm guessing either Danuser ignores that because he loves ignoring poignant moments in the lore, or more likely that she becomes the allied race leader for the dark rangers (alliance undead night elves & horde forsaken elves)

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    What about "For the Dark Lady, always" don't you understand: There was still a substantial number of her followers who are still with her despite calling the Horde nothing.

So I'm guessing either Danuser ignores that because he loves ignoring poignant moments in the lore, or more likely that she becomes the allied race leader for the dark rangers (alliance undead night elves & horde forsaken elves)
    Haha Danuser bad! Upvoted!
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Outside of magical intervention yeah, the moon crashing to Azeroth is an extinction level event.
    You mean like a mad Titan stabbing the planet with a flaming, huge ass sword?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post

You are describing Paul Atreides (from Dune) after he goes missing for many years in the desert, until he returns as an old, blind prophet-like figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Zers Editor View Post
    So, the description for Prototype Pantheon got changed:

Bereft of the cosmic spirits of the Eternal Ones, these incomplete host bodies can only carry out their base directives without mercy or compassion. With the enemy at the gates, Lihuvim has little choice but to activate these dangerous prototypes.

Now it paints the Eternal Ones not as the robots in a literal sense, but as the souls that possess a certain vessel. These prototypes are empty and just blindly follow the orders.
    Not very different from the Titans...after Sargeras killed them, their spirits survived and now they are back again, I wonder, if that means we will see Zovaal again. Denathrius only needs a new body and there seem to be some potential hosts in Zereth Mortis.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Luck4 View Post

Sometimes an image is better than words.
    You do understand that this is made up, don't you?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Eh no, not really. If the Moon/Azeroth size ratio is anything near Earth/Moon, then planet gets a one-shot. Sword and it's impact surface were much smaller (and it still almost killed Azeroth anyway).
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Seasz View Post
    So getting 3 cinematics for the raid? @Marlamin
    Anduin is definitely a pre-recorded (could be amplified in-engine "style" or proper cgi) cinematic as that's already a movie placeholder on PTR right now, the other ones are at the very least in-game cutscenes, I haven't looked at it any deeper yet since I haven't really done any datamining so far.
    Last edited by Marlamin; 2022-01-10 at 08:05 AM.

Expansion 10.0: Time of Dragons
    - Introduce the Dragon Isles
    - Murozond will be the primary antagonist
    - Dragon Aspects will reassemble for "the end" (Azeroth finally waking up)
    - Azeroth will awaken and take the sword Sargeras unknowingly left for her (not his intention of course)
    - Yrel from Draenor and her religiously-zealous Lightbound will feature, and so will the mysterious "Lightmother" (it's AU Xe'ra)
    - As cliche as it may sound at this point, Murozond wants to rip time apart so he avoids his alleged "true end time"

More two copper for y'all.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post

- - - Updated - - -

You are describing Paul Atreides (from Dune) after he goes missing for many years in the desert, until he returns as an old, blind prophet-like figure.
    Sykvabas doesn't go missing though, she would in this case be exiled in a place where noone expects her to return from. Not just because it is a deadply place that few can survive in, but because as far as we know, it's actually impossible.

Paul was unjustly cast out from his position and presumed dead only to return.
    Sylvanas in this case be exiled. And indeed this would be her reward for helping in the end, with the other option being execution.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    I don't know. To test something? This is a minor detail.
    The runes were inscribed on Zovaal by the Primus after Zovaal's betrayal. The new Arbiter prototype be dump Pelagos into doesn't have any runes on it. The fact that the deactivated frame has the exact same runes and chest wound as Zovaal means it is his corpse.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Old prophet characters were unjustly cast out. Sylvanas is exiled as a reward, the very slight step out from being summarily executed.

I don't think anyone but her most delusional fans would see her being removed from the storyin such a way that she is not given any title or influence as a positive.

Yes, it would mean she is likely to return, but it's also not a definite. Unlike with Illidan this doesn't place her in q position where she needs to return eventually. The story would be able to ignore her forever except as a black mark on Forsaken and Horde society.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post

Also are the new Kleia and Pelagos models at all structured like an Allied Race texture wise? Or are they too detailed?
    Those are over detailed models for cutscenes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    The runes were inscribed on Zovaal by the Primus after Zovaal's betrayal. The new Arbiter prototype be dump Pelagos into doesn't have any runes on it. The fact that the deactivated frame has the exact same runes and chest wound as Zovaal means it is his corpse.
    I don't think corpse is quite the right term. Maybe more like frame or vessel. Which then leaves the question of what happens to the conciousness. Does it get extinguished? Bottled? We can probably rule it going free out. Guess we're gonna have to wait for the cinematic.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I don't think corpse is quite the right term. Maybe more like frame or vessel. Which then leaves the question of what happens to the conciousness. Does it get extinguished? Bottled? We can probably rule it going free out. Guess we're gonna have to wait for the cinematic.
    The conversation between the Primus and Bolvar after the fight makes me think that Zovaal is gone for good, but if we take the Titans into account: their spirits continued to exist after Sargeras wiped them out. So the possibility of Zovaal coming back is there, but I don't think so. The only one I see coming back at some point is Denny.

Quote Originally Posted by ExiHext View Post
    The conversation between the Primus and Bolvar after the fight makes me think that Zovaal is gone for good, but if we take the Titans into account: their spirits continued to exist after Sargeras wiped them out. So the possibility of Zovaal coming back is there, but I don't think so. The only one I see coming back at some point is Denny.
    I don't think Zovaal is liked enough to be put in the "In case of emergency, break glass" -box many popular corpses have been put into.

Quote Originally Posted by ExiHext View Post
    Norgannon saved the titans souls with a spell thats why they are still around. Zovaals mastermind does not seem to have a plan in case anything goes wrong so theres a good chance hes gone.
    Denathrius has been confirmed to return. Blizzard said that they didn't kill him off like it was planned in early stages so he can come back later because they liked the voice actor and character so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Foolicious View Post
    Norgannon saved the titans souls with a spell thats why they are still around. Zovaals mastermind does not seem to have a plan in case anything goes wrong so theres a good chance hes gone.
    In this case he's gone. Thanks for the info.