Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    The problem with implementing new full-fledged races was that it involves making entirely new zones with that 10-20 levels of questing, but the situation here is that you have a bunch of races who already have those zones that need to be populated with quests anyway.
    Even if they create new old world starting zones, there is no reason to remove the old ones thanks to timewalking.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Even if they create new old world starting zones, there is no reason to remove the old ones thanks to timewalking.
    Ziidormi phasing tech is their saving grace for any kind of remakes in terms of zones and I’m hoping they use it

Azeroth has so many zones that were just wasted

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think that depends on what is being referred to as new in this case. Take Ogres, for example. They are not a new race in WoW, but if they were playable they would still be considered a new race in that regards. You could have something like Ogri'la or Dire Maul as the starting zones in that case. If it's a brand new, never heard of species, then they would likely have to introduce some sort of new land mass/playable area to explain where they're coming from anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    So we know the m+ cutoff
    Still don’t have the double leggos available for testing which in some cases will be broken AF
    The story is….the same story we’ve had for a few years so I can’t really complain

Who’s ready for 9.2.5 with the fixes to a bunch of small issues that are going to be introduced in 9.2 and others that have existed since 9.0

Best part is 26 days to unlock flying in a PAY MONTHLY GAME xd

- - - Updated - - -

The problem with implementing new full-fledged races was that it involves making entirely new zones with that 10-20 levels of questing, but the situation here is that you have a bunch of races who already have those zones that need to be populated with quests anyway.

Exile Reach then Chromie Time easy fix

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Currently late January for TBC + late February for 9.2 looks most likely. And, if they are ready, 10.0 reveal late March for Q1 boost.

Quote Originally Posted by TBCCLOL View Post
    Best part is 26 days to unlock flying in a PAY MONTHLY GAME xd

- - - Updated - - -

It’s not 26 days

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Currently late January for TBC + late February for 9.2 looks most likely. And, if they are ready, 10.0 reveal late March for Q1 boost.
    I just hope people don’t expect the 10.0 announcements to be the final product

The great vault was amazing in all the previews and so were mission tables

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    It's good for her in the sense that she doesn't get straight up killed, or better yet forced to spend an eternity locked up in the maw the regular way, and good for us since it means it's only a slightly worse outcome than straight up killing her.
    She does not have a viable way to return to Azeroth even if anyone wanted her there, and there is no reason to expect her to return except in the vague comic book sense of noone being exempt from even the most severe death.
    Even compared to Illidan there is less chance of her returning. Unlike with the Titans and Sargeras there is no good reason given why the Shadowlands will be relevant to us again.
    I would have agreed with you except she has entirely new post-soul-splitting clicky dialog. (Example "we are not just slaves to this curse") why do that if shes going away at the end of this storyline? Also, she never died so she can walk out of the Shadowlands whenever she wants.

That's... not a fix at all. The issue is not that the races need quests, it is that those zones: Elwynn, Dun Morogh, Durotar, Mulgore, Eversong/Ghostlands, Azure/Bloodmyst not!Teldrassil, Tirisfal, are all places that in a revamp, would need quest lines anyway. They would have to design quests for the revamped versions of those zones, so there would be no point in removing starter zones, because they would still have to make entire quest lines for those physical locations.

That's... not a fix at all. The issue is not that the races need quests, it is that those zones: Elwynn, Dun Morogh, Durotar, Mulgore, Eversong/Ghostlands, Azure/Bloodmyst not!Teldrassil, Tirisfal, are all places that in a revamp, would need quest lines anyway. They would have to design quests for the revamped versions of those zones, so there would be no point in removing starter zones, because they would still have to make entire quest lines for those physical locations.
    We already had the revamp of these zone in Cata and later on, really stop redoing the starter zones that people skip or run through

- - - Updated - - -

It’s not 26 days
    ye sorry is 22-26 according to soul that is ok then rofl

ye sorry is 22-26 according to soul that is ok then rofl
    And it's purely a faster travel system, so you're not actually missing anything without it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    I would have agreed with you except she has entirely new post-soul-splitting clicky dialog. (Example "we are not just slaves to this curse") why do that if shes going away at the end of this storyline? Also, she never died so she can walk out of the Shadowlands whenever she wants.
    Because NPCs frequently get click text lines even if they are super minor and only part of a single thing.

Sappronetta Flivvers, for example, is only involved in a couple extremely minor quests related to Mechagon but has custom voiced lines.

We already had the revamp of these zone in Cata and later on, really stop redoing the starter zones that people skip or run through
    Yes, dork. And none of those zones will make any sense timewise if there is a revamp happening, and it would be folly to weirdly phase a bunch of zones right outside major cities to not be in sync with those cities or any of the surrounding zones, so they obviously have to be revamped like anything else. Because they're not going to have New shiny Ironforge, then have you exit into 12 year old Cata Dun Morogh, and then fly into a brand new super detailed zone right next to it if they are bothering to revamp everything around that zone.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    And it's purely a faster travel system, so you're not actually missing anything without it.
    there are literally 4 isle that requires fly to get there and isnt just a "faster" is basically a core stuff for outdoor and people everytime get nerfed by these dumb timegating in a montly paid game.

Warzone is free and has mobile game timegating.

And still 2022 we need to re-earn each time flying while Endwalker gives you flying at the end of the MSQ and the game got released 3 weeks ago.
    Last edited by TBCCLOL; 2022-01-11 at 09:05 AM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I just hope people don’t expect the 10.0 announcements to be the final product

The great vault was amazing in all the previews and so were mission tables
    Something wrong with the vault? Or even better question, what they promised you with vault and didn't deliver?

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Something wrong with the vault? Or even better question, what they promised you with vault and didn't deliver?
    Nothing people are mad and dont understand how math and statistic rng works plus blizzard has rock IQ to understand that getting the same GLOVES in 3 slots of GV is retard

there are literally 4 isle that requires fly to get there and isnt just a "faster" is basically a core stuff for outdoor and people everytime get nerfed by these dumb timegating in a montly paid game.
    Islands that don't actually have anything on them. The entire game is accessible without Pathfinder.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Probably just bringing it into styleistic consistency with their other pages.

But I will say it's interesting that they removed the listing for starting zones it seems. Might just be because it was redundant with Capital Cities, or maybe they want to railroad everyone into Exile's Reach.
    New players have no choice but to play Exile's Reach. The race pages on the website are meant for new players.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Islands that don't actually have anything on them. The entire game is accessible without Pathfinder.
    Since nobody yet unlocked it and PTR is still raw you have literally no proof.

Accessible =\= Enjoyable and numbers shown it. Even Covenant Swap pre 9.1.5 was "accessible" and yet people did when it was "enjoyable" in 9.1.5

- - - Updated - - -

People here still cannot understand the difference between

22 days of playing the game to unlock and 22 days of waiting to unlock stuff (after you complete the story chapter :^) )

Bring back the 5k per flying license (that is also a nice gold sink) and make more content that is fly-approved instead of the usual soup that gets irrelevant once you can fly.
    Last edited by TBCCLOL; 2022-01-11 at 09:23 AM.

People here still cannot understand the difference between

22 days of playing the game to unlock and 22 days of waiting to unlock stuff (after you complete the story chapter :^) )

Weird. I thought I must play the game to earn the currency to unlock stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by ExiHext View Post
    Weird. I thought I must play the game to earn the currency to unlock stuff.
    What is weird is that you are ok to farm a new currency to unlock something you already have and behind a timegating while paying.

Is like going from France to Spain by car and once you enter Spain you have to redo all the driving license exam/lesson etc

Farmin a currency (that is not even account wide lmao) to unlock the First One alphabet and discover bits of lore each weeks? that is ok because is NEW.

Just like learning japanese before going and while in Japan

Isn't the 22 days estimate if you actually manage to chain the research? As in log in whenever the previous one is ready again? So after 18h I need to come back and immediately start it again, otherwise I lose time because I'm not a hobo or in home-office. So for most people the 26 day estimate seems rather sound.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.