10+ Year Old Account
    A very cynical and bitter way to view 9.2 but this is the norm here I guess -_-

Ye well, you could also get repeatable gear with Seals roll. Also, you have now two extra rows of gear selection from M+ and PvP. So it is harder to target a gear piece, but overall choice is greatly improved and not only limited to raids anymore.

I do want them to add bonus roll back but thats entirely unrelated to my mini rant. And well the "Oh more anima" feeling when killing a raid boss hurts.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Ye well, you could also get repeatable gear with Seals roll. Also, you have now two extra rows of gear selection from M+ and PvP. So it is harder to target a gear piece, but overall choice is greatly improved and not only limited to raids anymore.
    That’s nice and all but the system we were shown was “hey here’s less wasted loot more targetable” and we got “we are going to take the targetable aspect away because we don’t think it will be fun” and they took out bonus rolls and we still have the ilvl lock

“Famed SLAYER of Zovaal”

Good!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Any music?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Friend of Bloop Complete the "Oozing with Character" daily quest, with Bloop, 10 times. 10 points. 3 times. 10 points.
    Friend of Ooz Complete the "Oozing with Character" daily quest, with Ooz, 10 times. 10 points. 3 times. 10 points.
    Friend of Plaguey Complete the "Oozing with Character" daily quest, with Plaguey, 10 times. 10 points. 3 times. 10 points.
    Well, goodbye Korthia I guess.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Well, goodbye Korthia I guess.
    Yes! Great change haha. (Well, I still need that Necrolord fly-egg ....)

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Woohh Tyrande got a quiver, I love ittt

7+ Year Old Account
    Whatever nonsense happens at the end, all I want is to get rid of sylvanas

If not forever for at least 3 to 4 years
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

7+ Year Old Account
    The Jailer drops his mace (with a cool effect similiar to SoD weapons):

https://ptr.wowhead.com/item=189862/...-first-arbiter

- - - Updated - - -

Also it looks like the Jailer got his own Heart of Azeroth lmao:

https://ptr.wowhead.com/item=189859/...ris?bonus=6805

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    So did the Prophecy change or has this always been with him? Did he get it due to Roh-Kalo succeeding? Is this just because Danganronpa is a cool video game franchise and Hope versus Despair is cool? Man, so many questions.

Are we supposed to feel sad due to this flavor text because Zovaal ends up in bot-form being sad? Crazy stuff.

Again, this is either going to lead to the biggest meltdown in the games history or be pretty cool but confusing for everyone and both options are hilarious to me.
    Last edited by Foreign Exchange Ztudent; 2022-01-12 at 12:26 AM.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

Ok so we have about 2 months until the r2wf

Late March we get a “unique online experience” for the 10.0 reveal

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Woohh Tyrande got a quiver, I love ittt
    That glave downgraded to trial of the champion daggers? RIP

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    A very cynical and bitter way to view 9.2 but this is the norm here I guess -_-
    9.2 has very little content compared to other expansion's final major patches. It's hard to be optimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Exchange Ztudent View Post
    So did the Prophecy change or has this always been with him? Did he get it due to Roh-Kalo succeeding? Is this just because Danganronpa is a cool video game franchise and Hope versus Despair is cool? Man, so many questions.

Are we supposed to feel sad due to this flavor text because Zovaal ends up in bot-form being sad? Crazy stuff.

Again, this is either going to lead to the biggest meltdown in the games history or be pretty cool but confusing for everyone and both options are hilarious to me.
    It doesn’t change. Zovaal prolly created his own HoA during the events of the Sepulcher raid, and as a result, a piece of her primal power is enough to fuck up the design a bit. But he still falls, and all things are fine in the end, as this is just part 1 of Warcraft apparently.

The Pattern is FLAWED in Zovaal’s eyes and he thinks Azeroth is what is causing it likely, as it’s a world soul AKA a baby Titans soul, but he doesn’t seem to realize that Order exists to keep the balance of the Pattern stabilized and Reality exists as a result of the pattern entire. If Azeroth falls, existence falls and the First Ones will have to think it all again at once, as is the design. Even if the pattern somehow changes, it’ll stay in place. That’s the narrative of the design, the canon of existence. Beings that encompass all and none, who thought all things into existence and built the narrative of Warcraft overall (outside of Blizz, which is the WoW version of Retcon and Final Heaven), etc

"No player power will be locked behind rep in 9.2, also we're lying"

"A living symbol of despair, borne by the nemesis of a doomed eternity. The fate of Azeroth will be shared by all her children." Azeroth will die?

Quote Originally Posted by Billytb View Post
    "A living symbol of despair, borne by the nemesis of a doomed eternity. The fate of Azeroth will be shared by all her children." Azeroth will die?
    No? Prolly harmed but if she dies, all of existence goes with it. Azeroth May very well be harmed tho, as a result of Zovaal literally almost bringing her to near death AKA 20%, since the killing blow is tanked by the heroes of Azeroth regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    "No player power will be locked behind rep in 9.2, also we're lying"
    "The Cypher of the First Ones is a very big system, which will drive a majority of outdoor content, and will be available week 1. The major goal is to incentivize exploration, though raiders should be able to ignore the system if they want to - no raid player power will be bound to it."

Please don't just make shit up to be angry about.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    "The Cypher of the First Ones is a very big system, which will drive a majority of outdoor content, and will be available week 1. The major goal is to incentivize exploration, though raiders should be able to ignore the system if they want to - no raid player power will be bound to it."

Please don't just make shit up to be angry about.
    Don't you have to grind the rep to equip a second legendary?
    A better way to think about Casual v Hardcore: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...asual-Hardcore

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The special effect for the mace is a pretty nice touch. It ties into the lore pretty well IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post

- - - Updated - - -

ironic how the jailer's weapon should be the most powerful thing in the universe and it's an epic but sylvanas's bow is a legendary
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Exchange Ztudent View Post
    I don't know Danuser mixed up all these weird ways of talking about the "In Balance" universe. In the Campaign he started talking about the good ol "Song of Creation" which is very much inspired by Tolkien and how Discord struck the Song and brought it out of harmony.

But, then here he's talking about the Pattern.

The Pattern in this would theoretically be Equilibrium of the Cosmic Forces. The Universe in which our player characters exist is in changed itself from the common conflict of Light versus Void as told in the Chronicles to one that was quickly dominated by Death and we became Guardians of the Pattern once we defeated Zovaal as no one is grabbing Azeroth for themselves anytime soon. Of course, they could throw this out with Azeroth waking up and it having a different meaning or a completely different meaning entirely from even that (hard to tell without Cinematic). But it is not a good title to have based on the whole hint hint nudge nudge of how bad the Universe is from Zovaal and Sylvanas.

We just reverted it back to the state of which it is supposed to be which is Reality being fought over by Light and Void forces. (At least according to The Pantheon of Order)
    Pattern could also be a reference to the Wheel of Time series, where the mythos is that reality is a Pattern spun by the "Wheel of Time" using the threads of all living beings to make it.

Wouldn't be the first reference like that WoW had to put it mildly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Why does it have a frost shard text to it? PTR buggery?