I was surprised that this was not a fishing pole, but a Gavel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidlogger View Post
    It doesn't matter what Blizzard said, their lack of communication made it so the community came up with their own idea of what they said (you don't need to do anything to get double legendaries) and this not being the case means they are angry and Blizzard lied.

The only thing that matters is keeping the community happy which is not happening right now, so if they don't walk back the reputation requirement they will pay for it with even more negative PR they can't afford. Considering how popular it is to hate the expansion they should just make the double legendary free.
    The reputation requirement got moved off PTR and no the community should sometimes not freak out all the damn time instead of claiming Blizzard lies at every moment. The community is not always right(Or this case the vocal minority).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    The reputation requirement got moved off PTR and no the community should sometimes not freak out all the damn time instead of claiming Blizzard lies at every moment. The community is not always right(Or this case the vocal minority).
    It doesn't matter what is right or wrong or what the community should or shouldn't do. Blizzard needs to do everything it can to not die right now.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't matter what Blizzard said, their lack of communication made it so the community came up with their own idea of what they said (you don't need to do anything to get double legendaries) and this not being the case means they are angry and Blizzard lied.

The only thing that matters is keeping the community happy which is not happening right now, so if they don't walk back the reputation requirement they will pay for it with even more negative PR they can't afford. Considering how popular it is to hate the expansion they should just make the double legendary free.
    1. Blizzard said in interview EXACTLY how it will be done (even with specific rep name).
    2. Biggest wow news sites reported about it.
    3. Blizzard implemented this EXACTLY same way on PUBLIC TEST REALM (I remind that biggest competition doesn't have PTR at all), weeks before patch even land.
    4. Biggest wow news sites reported about it again.
    5. ?????
    6. BLUZZARD LIED.

Yes, lack of communication is problem here buddy.

It doesn't matter what is right or wrong or what the community should or shouldn't do. Blizzard needs to do everything it can to not die right now.
    Lmao "die".

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post

Also are the new Kleia and Pelagos models at all structured like an Allied Race texture wise? Or are they too detailed?
    Stiven thinks there might be a chance

https://twitter.com/Stiven_SRB/statu...03147587031050

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    It got removed for the testing purpose.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Lmao "die".
    I mean, sure. But is it sustainable? Blizz been operating on a big releases, and they pushed those to 2023. They wont die, but are not in comfortable situation.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Stiven thinks there might be a chance]
    Did player armor work on their older models? I know a lot of it was textured on.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, sure. But is it sustainable? Blizz been operating on a big releases, and they pushed those to 2023. They wont die, but are not in comfortable situation.
    The work environment is dire though. Even then though freaking out at every new update that comes from Blizzard is not productive. I realize where we are though.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2022-01-12 at 05:32 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

:Blizzard tells the community exactly how it will work.
    :Blizzard the implements it exactly like they said they would.
    :Community complains that blizzard doesn’t communicate.

Like what more do you want them to fed ex you every line of code as it’s written? They told us months ago how it would work the problem isn’t blizzard communicating.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    :Blizzard tells the community exactly how it will work.
    :Blizzard the implements it exactly like they said they would.
    :Community complains that blizzard doesn’t communicate.

Like what more do you want them to fed ex you every line of code as it’s written? They told us months ago how it would work the problem isn’t blizzard communicating.
    I mean, it is a case of mixed messages. "No power behind grind" was the main slogan of the patch, while what Ion said in the interview was kinda obscured.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    If anything obfuscation that make it seem like its a lie and not a lie is a pretty good tactic for gaslighting. So it is whatever it is, I do find it funny though.

It does take attention away from something else which I think is always their intention.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    As someone who is in the games industry, (and I think someone who isnt could come to this conclusion too) that it makes little sense to develop an entirely new model (Not just a new outfit!) for two characters, one male, one female, especially when one (Pelagos) is transitionary for his later look. Not only that, but with armor compatibility, it seems almost certain that the intent is playability.

If I had to spitball, it'll probably be a 9.2.5 release, and a pre-order bonus to get people buying the new expansion.

I don't think it's a huge leap in logic to say Kyrian probably isn't the only one, going by the logic that this will likely be playable.
    Thing is we don't know if they are properly rigged (doesn't look like it here) for armor, AND Pelagos and Kleia do have ONE IGC they may have wanted them to look better for. That being said, one small cutscene (before Pelagos turns into Arbiter) is kind of a silly reason to develop HD models for the two.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    I mean, it is a case of mixed messages. "No power behind grind" was the main slogan of the patch, while what Ion said in the interview was kinda obscured.
    There weren’t even mixed messages they clearly said no power beyond the cypher and then just as clearly said legendarys behind the zone rep.

The only way to mix these things up is to be willingly obtuse.
    Last edited by Lorgar Aurelian; 2022-01-12 at 05:43 PM.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

The idea of playable afterlife races is probably worse to me than all the sylvanas shit show. It just makes so no sense at all, especially since we can reasonably assume that they went with the lamest ending for SL and we keep the status quo besides making the arbiter more ugly and getting rid of the über-space-devil.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2022-01-12 at 05:41 PM.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather have Broken, Tuskarr, Taunka, [REDACTED] races instead.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Exchange Ztudent View Post
    If anything obfuscation that make it seem like its a lie and not a lie is a pretty good tactic for gaslighting. So it is whatever it is, I do find it funny though.

It does take attention away from something else which I think is always their intention.
    Obfuscation? Gaslighting? Dude they said they'll do something and did exactly this thing. At this point it's pathetic that some of you just can't accept they were wrong.

We can't shit on Blizzard for lack of communication in situations when communication is done properly. What's the point of feedback when there is same negative reaction no matter what. For Blizzard it's even more comfortable, no matter what they do, suckers will complain and play anyway.

Again, where. We were promised no infinite grinds like AP (to be honest I don't even consider Revered rep serious grind in the first place, but everyone have different opinion) on SL reveal and no power connected to Cypher system. Blizzard should give blue post: "hey guys, we are not lying to you, check this interview" or something?. I don't even know where this info that they lied came from.
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2022-01-12 at 06:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    In like three expansions poor Shandris couldn't get a model, it'd be strange to give two characters new models when they are wrapping up their involvement in the game's story, and we likely won't see either of them again outside of an odd cameo somewhere down the road.

Blizzard rarely does anything they won't get a return on, unless its done as a passion project/game jam (Like Uthers Tomb's update), so if these two got very new and very different kyrian models akin to the difference of the old nightborne and the playable nightborne in difference, chances are the intent is playability, or some longevity in use.

To me its just odd to make completely new take on the Kyrian in what looks like a different artstyle for just one zone.

It's very very very different, a completely new face. That's way too much work for just giving Kleia some more expressiveness in one scene. Yet her weird feet are the only thing casting doubt on this being playable.
    I never noticed the different face style, you may be onto something there. Would be interesting if those models have more animations than the stock Kyrian.

Yes, it is sustainable. They are in an extremely comfortable position.

Looks like they included the animation of what happens to Sylvanas after her trial.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Portergau...34092678316032

She jumps into the Maw and Tyrande’s owl follows her.