10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I still can't believe that WoW's graphics can look that good and right, and then we got Shadowlands which looks like a pristine Disney set half the time.

It needs more trees though to truly capture the Elwynn feel.
    Are you serious ? Ardenweald alone is a masterpiece.
    ...Le Poète est semblable au prince des nuées
    Qui hante la tempête e se rit de l'archer;
    Exilé sul le sol au milieu des huées,
    Ses ailes de géant l'empêchent de marcher.

Charles Baudelaire

Quote Originally Posted by KainneAbsolute View Post
    At least Blizzard can release a mysterious image or phrase to keep us speculating...
    That'd be nice, or even a clue, like a twitter post or something...

New zones look good, but are boring to be in.

Older zones felt like wilderness, they felt big. No town and safety close.

Just you and the elements.
    Last edited by Amstrup; 2022-01-24 at 07:31 PM.

I wonder if we get new mount collection achievements in 10.0. Long overdue.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulggun View Post
    I would hope so. Although I feel their achievements have been boring lately. Would be a lot of fun to add some wacky non instanced ones.
    s(^.^)-b

I am surprised they're not adding one in 9.2, especially with the amount of new mounts you can make.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amstrup View Post
    New zones look good, but are boring to be in.

Older zones felt like wilderness, they felt big. No town and safety close.

Just you and the elements.
    Not every zone needs to feel like a wilderness.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    I am surprised they're not adding one in 9.2, especially with the amount of new mounts you can make.
    Yeah, I'm really surprised too. It doesn't seem like much work to add a couple and to be honest lack of them kinda killed my urge for mountfarming.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    I heave a feeling that the next expansion won't leak at all this time

Yeah, I'm really surprised too. It doesn't seem like much work to add a couple and to be honest lack of them kinda killed my urge for mountfarming.
    God knows they've got copious amounts of recolors they could use. Put in a Brutosaur recolor, maybe an Urzul, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    God knows they've got copious amounts of recolors they could use. Put in a Brutosaur recolor, maybe an Urzul, etc.
    One day I just want to see the eagle mount from Highmountain become available.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarel View Post
    I heave a feeling that the next expansion won't leak at all this time
    With online reveal best chance for leak is complete fuck up like last year Blizzcon (releasing all promo materials on wrong date). So not that unlikely all things considered.

Trend with adding shit ton of mounts every patch won't stop, so it's pointless for them to add achiev every 50 mounts. And when they add next mount achiev, it won't be something that every mount collector and their mothers already have. Expect 600 or maybe even 700 if it will be added in 10.0.
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2022-01-24 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Trend with adding shit ton of mounts every patch won't stop, so it's pointless for them to add achiev every 50 mounts. And when they add next mount achiev, it won't be something that every mount collector and their mothers already have. Expect 600 or maybe even 700 if it will be added in 10.0.
    Eh it has been pretty consistent with an achievement for every 50 mounts, so they can easily add in a few. I don't see why they wouldn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Achievement's mounts are always recolor, not a big deal to add them...

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Achievement's mounts are always recolor, not a big deal to add them...
    For mount collectors it's a big deal. It's the only way to really show off how dedicated/how long you have played without dragging out incresingly obscure mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    You can't be serious?
    BC had a large focus on blood elves. Suramar and the nightborne were a central piece of Legion and its content, at least until 7.2. BFA and SL has a large focus on the night elves, at least narratively. Most of the game's narrative is heavily influenced by the more elvish aspects of the game.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    For mount collectors it's a big deal. It's the only way to really show off how dedicated/how long you have played without dragging out incresingly obscure mounts.
    I think by not a big thing Valysar meant (as they wrote) that it's not a big deal for them to add extra achieves for collectors and slap a recolor they made but never released.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Then let's hope that Blizzard will be less lazy in the future

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    I think by not a big thing Valysar meant (as they wrote) that it's not a big deal for them to add extra achieves for collectors and slap a recolor they made but never released.
    I guess that is fair, but I always figured that it's mostly mount collectors that would really appreciate a unique recolor anyways.
    I would not say no to something more unique like the eagle from Legion, but I would definitely rather have a cool recolor than nothing.

7+ Year Old Account
    I guess that is fair, but I always figured that it's mostly mount collectors that would really appreciate a unique recolor anyways.
    I would not say no to something more unique like the eagle from Legion, but I would definitely rather have a cool recolor than nothing.
    I still want to see a blue recolor of the two mounts from Firelands, purple is available for both and green as well (think both green ones are from the mount achieves)
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread