10+ Year Old Account
    A blue parrot would be perfect too.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    I still want to see a blue recolor of the two mounts from Firelands, purple is available for both and green as well (think both green ones are from the mount achieves)
    I suppose you mean that fire talon hawk thingy right? The one that drops from that big firebird boss. I remember people talking about elves being part of the lore. Weren't these corrupted druids of the flame or something as well in Firelands?

EDIT: by which I mean that that druids were night elves (but might be wrong)
    Last edited by RoshuanEU; 2022-01-24 at 08:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoshuanEU View Post
    I suppose you mean that fire talon hawk thingy right? The one that drops from that big firebird boss. I remember people talking about elves being part of the lore. Weren't these corrupted druids of the flame or something as well in Firelands?
    Yes, they were aligned with Staghelm and Ragnaros.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Not every zone needs to feel like a wilderness.
    I agree with this. I think the variation is what makes it nice. Big wilderness area with a lot of foliage, a bustling city area, a big caverns with secrets, etc, etc. The difference is what makes it interesting and keeps it fresh to visit different zones

10+ Year Old Account
    https://i.imgur.com/V5ktkN2.jpg

I miss these kind of environments

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post

Jade Forest was probably my favorite out of Pandaria.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Eh it has been pretty consistent with an achievement for every 50 mounts, so they can easily add in a few. I don't see why they wouldn't.
    No matter how easy it is, from their POV it's better to add 1 mount for let's say 650 and 4 mounts to any activity in game available by everyone than 5 mounts for 450, 500, 550, 600, 650 where first 4 are basically freebie for veteran collector and almost unobtainable for ultra casual.

For collectors newbies 400 mounts is a lot, but when some of them cross this line they obviously are already hooked into mount collecting and achiev for every few hundreds is enough. And remember, people quit, new people join, collectors with over 400 mounts will always be minority.

Every achiev is designed this way. (Numbers from ass) You have achiev for completing 5 quests, then 10, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000, 5000, 10000, but never 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, etc.

Still Pandaria is my least favourite continent since Cata. Which tells a lot about quality of zones, since it has ton of beautiful spots as well.

Quote Originally Posted by RoshuanEU View Post

EDIT: by which I mean that that druids were night elves (but might be wrong)
    Some are dragons too. Alysrazor, the boss you mention, was formerly Alysra, a Green dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    No matter how easy it is, from their POV it's better to add 1 mount for let's say 650 and 4 mounts to any activity in game available by everyone than 5 mounts for 450, 500, 550, 600, 650 where first 4 are basically freebie for veteran collector and almost unobtainable for ultra casual.

For collectors newbies 400 mounts is a lot, but when some of them cross this line they obviously are already hooked into mount collecting and achiev for every few hundreds is enough. And remember, people quit, new people join, collectors with over 400 mounts will always be minority.

Every achiev is designed this way. (Numbers from ass) You have achiev for completing 5 quests, then 10, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000, 5000, 10000, but never 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, etc.
    Did you check the mount collection achievements? Because as is they go 10, 25, 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400. So no, not every achievement goes that way.
    Last edited by Kiivar86; 2022-01-24 at 08:57 PM.

i want a giant westfall zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Amstrup View Post
    I'm sold! Westfall but on steroids, epic storylines about cowboys, Defias outlaws and harvesters gone rogue. Yeehaw!

10+ Year Old Account

Man, I loved Pandaria.

Also I think people really underappreciate Uldum;

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amstrup View Post
    Whatever it is, hopefully it won't be designed according to zone design philosophy Post WoD, cause screw that

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post

Still Pandaria is my least favourite continent since Cata. Which tells a lot about quality of zones, since it has ton of beautiful spots as well.
    I fully agree. I loved the scenery in Mop, it was amazing! The whole theme and style really resonated with me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Man, I loved Pandaria.

The thing with Uldum is that it was so mysterious during so many years, and when we finally are able to explore it to discover the presumably secrets of the Titans, we find ourselves in an Indiana Jones movie.

Jesus Christ, one of the biggest dissapointment of WoW till the date.
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

I just miss Vashj'ir honestly. Hands down my favourite zone. Such a shame players didn't like it.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I just miss Vashj'ir honestly. Hands down my favourite zone. Such a shame players didn't like it.
    Too much of water is too much.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Man, I loved Pandaria.

Uldum is AMAZING, but I'm sucker for desert zones. Vol'dun is one of my favorites and the desert part of Zereth Mortis looks great too.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    I mean it was pretty but everything else about it sucked. Not entirely sure why Blizz thought people would like it.
    It was fine, it's size was the main issue.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Have to agree here, Vashj'ir was a truly innovative zone. I understand the reasons that can cause someone disliked it, but I think that we can all agree that the love and work put into that zone is amazing. Deepholm was also very cool, not near close to Vashj'ir, but pretty good too.
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    I mean it was pretty but everything else about it sucked. Not entirely sure why Blizz thought people would like it.
    Probably because it's unique, and in many waysis the only zone to include flying properly in regards to making the zone fully three-dimensional instead of having regular platforms you need a flying mount to get between like they did with Storm Peaks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    It was fine, it's size was the main issue.
    The third subzone definitely wasn't needed. But the Kelp Forest and underwater ruins area both looked and played incredible, with loads of small innovations to keep them going i felt.
    The world revamp dream will never die!