Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    I am too lazy to make a hype train for dragonflight, maybe I release one for the 19th, who knows... Hi everyone!
    Pantu! We missed you! @Arafal stepped in as hypetrain designer in your absence

Quote Originally Posted by sylvira View Post
    I don't really see the armor in the twitter post matching what we see in the art like some are saying.

The armor in it's style looks like of sin'dorei as their before armor have used that same style of swirlies and stuff. Then we also have the phoenix feathers on one of the flats (That you don't see anywhere on the art), a creature of magic commonly associated with blood elves as well. What makes me say they are phoenix is because of their color that we have seen before on Al'ar and other phoenixes in Blizzard games, vibrant magenta and yellow/orange feathers.
    Its very similar to the bloodelven heritage set. Maybe the mythic mage set from nighthold, but i also don't see alextrasza.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    I am too lazy to make a hype train for dragonflight, maybe I release one for the 19th, who knows... Hi everyone!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Pantu! We missed you! @Arafal stepped in as hypetrain designer in your absence
    Got you covered.

Though, at this point you can barely make out the train anymore.

Formerly known as Arafal

Ion as Sylvanas will never not be funny to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Seems that honey boo.

The name is legit 100%.

The art of Alexstrasza seems 95% legit since there was armor found on the PTR that seems to match the artwork

The Dragonflight "leak" posted here in early Feb seems dubious but still possible. Nothing outright proves its a fake at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Yep, sounds like controlled leak to cut all brakes for hype machine and bring more focused discussion. It was put there to be found.
    I am so HYPED, if that Dragonflight leak ends up being true OMG Minstrels! I can't believe I take two days off with the bf and that's when the leak happens, remind me to do that next leak season so you guys can get lucky

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Got you covered.
    [IMG]

Yeah, getting a tad crowded.

Quote Originally Posted by uikolertekopoku View Post

Came across that pic implies that he found it elsewhere, no source no answears on pms.
    You could dig through the reddit user's post history if you felt so adventurous.

My guess if it is real, it was either intentionally leaked given the timing. Or its just someone who snapped a pic of a friend's WFH station when they weren't looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Got you covered.

It truly is a masterpiece of chaos.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Last night (at least in my time zone), @pastar shared a string of code they had found "hidden" on WoW's website (by inspecting the site by pressing F12). Initially, I assumed this was a classic case of HTML editing because I wasn't able to replicate it on my PC but it turns out you can't see it if you're using uBlock.

Roughly an hour before this discovery, an image that appears to feature key art and the expansion logo was also posted on Reddit. Apparently, the original source for this is Twitter, but the tweet has since been deleted. This appears to be a completely original art piece, so if it is fake, it would have to one of the more expensive fakes as I imagine a painting of this quality wouldn't be cheap to commission.

Furthermore, there are DNS certificates for the domain dragonflight.blizzard.com, as reported on the front page of MMOC.
    Oh dang it was posted in the Tinker thread before this one? I credited the wrong person for discovering this, oops.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Ion as Sylvanas will never not be funny to me.
    It legit puts a smile on my face every time I see it as well.

We need Kotick as Gallywix though.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    You could dig through the reddit user's post history if you felt so adventurous.

My guess if it is real, it was either intentionally leaked given the timing. Or its just someone who snapped a pic of a friend's WFH station when they weren't looking.
    Well if it isn't real, somebody did one helluva job. I mean that is custom armor on Alex and everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Baedril View Post
    I really like this idea on it, my one issue would be that there'll be, say, a meta class for each pick - would rogue tinker be the best option or Death Knight tinker? It seems like an impossible balancing challenge, unless they literally just make it completely seperate from the base class in which case - what's the point? Easier to just do 1 new class.
    Well this is already partially solved by having similar classes be the ones that can pick it up. In the example given tinker wouldn't be an option for deathknights, nor rogues.

It's also rather easy to just flat out disable most of the classes base toolkit as long as the armor class stays the same. Maybe some of the OoC utility could stay, but I would frankly even go as far as disabling buffs (unless there is maybe some parity, see mage/priest with INT/STA), movement (no blink/shield sprint, maybe a unified slow fall/levitate) and certainly not stuff like conjured food.

As mentioned some stuff may find it's way into it due to existing parity that could be unified or could be accepted because it doesn't break the game, but some stuff like movment abilities come with way too many issues imho. The last bit is especially noticable in plate melee classes, since it's part of the emphasized fantasy there, with DKs being practically wheelchair bound, while warriors jump across the place like rabbits on roids and coke. Similarily having a grip over others of the same "class" (actually spec) would also pose a major issue, since it's one of the niches that come with a pay-off usually (for DK lack of movement, for DH more limited use of the rune).
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    Assuming this is the one... what's your guess guys as to why would Silvermoon be an ennemy zone?!

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    It's okay, the real explosion of dragons was in our hearts all along.
    This wins this whole thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Casually waiting for @Chickat to catch up over 25 pages
    Pulling out a @Chickat myself atm haha

Do somebody recognize the „logo“ or „Seneca“

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Assuming this is the one... what's your guess guys as to why would Silvermoon be an ennemy zone?!

Kael'thas somehow takes over the body of Lor'Themar and declares Blood Elves to be independent.
    Honestly though that part just sounds nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    At any rate time to specualate on what we could get.

Zones: While the Dragon Isles aren't technically confirmed, it would be kinda weird to do an expansion based on dragons without it. It seems kinda a no brainer to have a zone for each flight and perhaps a neutral one for all of them.
    - Bronze: A desert zone, obviously.
    - Blue: I would imagine something cold and icy. And also with lots of structures. Probably the most modern looking one with a lot of magically powered tech.
    - Black: Looking like fucking mordor. Plus point if it has an actual volcano.
    - Red: Lush forest number 1. With lots of red leaves as if it were autumn. Eversong Woods mixed with Vale of Eternal Blossom.
    - Green: Lush forest number 2. Looks very much like the Emeral Dream.

The Neutral one will have a Titan facility. If it won't be straight up a Titan Facility.

Characters: The aspects, obviously. Gonna hazad a guess and say that Kalecgos gets a new model. Also as Y'sera is still kinda dead her position will probably taken over by Merithra. I also expect Blanduin as he no longer has to deal with being a leader. Plus his boyfriend Wrathion will be present.

Story: Most importantly the story will either retcon or undo the resolution of Cataclysm. You know, lack of power and inability to reproduce. If we go playing Lost World, I don't think Turalyon will do much so we will see how good of a leader he is in 11.0. Depending on how the new World Tree will develop I can see a storyline with Tyrande as she helps out all the flights in order to secure their blessings for the new tree.
    Also also we will likely see a new Dragonflight or Two.

Class: All three classes added so far had close ties to the theme of the expansion so we can outrule a lot of possibilities. No, Tinker is not totally good for a dragon expac. Honestly, I'm not sure what would fit.

Race: Well unless we play Dragons with weirdly weak racials, I really don't know. I guess it depends on what kind of races live on the Isles as well. I mean there has to be other inhabitants otherwise there won't be any buildings for humanoid use. I totally expect at least a troll tribe. Would be cool to bump into Mogu or Pandaren. Maybe even Yaungol as they are supposed to be the original Tauren form. Also possibly Earthen and Iron Vrykul AKA pre curse of flesh people.

Features:

Don't know, but player housing would be a weird choice. I don't think the aspects would appreciate us building a Villa on their ancestral home.
    What I could see is a customizable ship to explore. They are the Isles, in plural after all.
    I see actual Vrykul on the Dragon Isles, not Iron Vrykul.

Vrykul are established Dragon hunters/tamers, as seen in Northrend. So I expect to see Blizz lean heavily into that. Whether that means a Vrykul race, or them as enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Kael'thas somehow takes over the body of Lor'Themar and declares Blood Elves to be independent.
    Honestly though that part just sounds nonsense.
    Nonsense I'm not sure, Lordaeron is attacked by the Scarlet Crusade / Light ennemy in that leak... what if they somehow take possession of the Sunwell too and invade Silvermoon?!

5+ Year Old Account

This is all I could find. Though this is only marginally related to video games.

https://senecagames.com/

Well . . .the Sunwell is powered by the core of a Naaru. What if the LIGHT uses it as a portal?

I think this person is just reading some philosophy/history on the side. Seneca the "founder" of stoicism.