5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santandame View Post
    I see actual Vrykul on the Dragon Isles, not Iron Vrykul.

Vrykul are established Dragon hunters/tamers, as seen in Northrend. So I expect to see Blizz lean heavily into that. Whether that means a Vrykul race, or them as enemies.
    Could be. But wouldn't it be weird for the Dragon Isles having races openly hostile to dragons on them?

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Nonsense I'm not sure, Lordaeron is attacked by the Scarlet Crusade / Light ennemy in that leak... what if they somehow take possession of the Sunwell too and invade Silvermoon?!
    But what does it have to do with Dragons? This is also a big problem with Blizzard. Let's tell the story of several expansion in one.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    This is all I could find. Though this is only marginally related to video games.

https://senecagames.com/
    So we will get even more slot machines in wow

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    People thought they couldn't make it worse after WoD, BfA and now Shadowlands.

If ten years playing Blizzard games has taught me anything it's that things can and will always get worse.
    I know where you are coming from, but as far as overblowing your fantasy setting goes, time travel and the afterlife are pretty much the 2 worst things you can do. Casually traipsing around the realm of the gods is kinda the only thing missing, and we had that with ZM and SL itself already as well. Heck, ZM goes as far as being part of the origin of creation to a certain degree (even if localized to the shadowlands, but ultimately reflected across all of creation most likely).

With the final jailer cinematic we've even taken our first step towards an infinitely layed cosmos where there are always another kind of gods and demons above the current cosmology. We already did all the stupid, from here out out it's just another layer of stupid with a different coat of paint but the same underlying principle repeating itself.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Well . . .the Sunwell is powered by the core of a Naaru. What if the LIGHT uses it as a portal?
    My thoughts exactly! HOLY SH*T it all clicks!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    So we will get even more slot machines in wow
    Or it's just a conveniently available venue that they can stream from. Make it as close to BlizzConline as possible.

Could be. But wouldn't it be weird for the Dragon Isles having races openly hostile to dragons on them?

But what does it have to do with Dragons? This is also a big problem with Blizzard. Let's tell the story of several expansion in one.
    They've been mixing loads of themes into a single expansion since WoD/Legion so I wouldn't be surprised at all. And in the past, when the Army of the Light was mentioned, (before Yrel's shenanigans) it had Dragons. Maybe here we fight the "bad" army of the light, only to redeem it afterwards and fight the Void, and the dragons will join us into that?

Quote Originally Posted by uikolertekopoku View Post

Do somebody recognize the „logo“ or „Seneca“
    Maybe it's connected to new survival game?

I think people would legit be pissed if they turned Silvermoon into an enemy city. Unless its just temporary.

One of my issues with that leak is also lack of any mention of Nordrassil/Hyjal which seems eminent at this point. Especially now with a dragon theme going on.

If the Dragons are on our side, who else are they going to direct us to kill? There has to be hostile threats to them, if they're on our side, at the very least.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Though, at this point you can barely make out the train anymore.
    How about...

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    Maybe it's connected to new survival game?
    Uh, Seneca, California?

Quote Originally Posted by Felis igneus View Post
    I know where you are coming from, but as far as overblowing your fantasy setting goes, time travel and the afterlife are pretty much the 2 worst things you can do. Casually traipsing around the realm of the gods is kinda the only thing missing, and we had that with ZM and SL itself already as well. Heck, ZM goes as far as being part of the origin of creation to a certain degree (even if localized to the shadowlands, but ultimately reflected across all of creation most likely).

With the final jailer cinematic we've even taken our first step towards an infinitely layed cosmos where there are always another kind of gods and demons above the current cosmology. We already did all the stupid, from here out out it's just another layer of stupid with a different coat of paint but the same underlying principle repeating itself.
    Honestly the games that manage to pull time travel or the afterlife well (not even great, well) are likely less than a dozen. Thinking they could pull it off in an MMORPG that is extremely challenging narratively is either the height of arrogance or just further proof that to the majority of the team the story is a minor concern and all they care is about EPIC theme park.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well . . .the Sunwell is powered by the core of a Naaru. What if the LIGHT uses it as a portal?
    Crash the Vindicaar into it. That will do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    Uh, Seneca, California?
    Or this paper automation company: https://www.seneca.it/en/settori-di-...a-e-cellulosa/

Or this data company: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seneca_Data

First of all, let me compliment you on this brilliant question.

Secondly, it is clear, there would only be one hope at that point. Only the Ren'dorei with their Void powers would be able to counter the Light and drive back their invasion.

You guys are this close to doxxing someone >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    I like the thought about adding a volcano to the black dragonflight area. Would be cool if it would then add sort of a random event sometimes where it would erupt. In general i think wow needs more variety in its zones then it has currently - in terms of what you actually do there.
    Only if it kills anyone nearby it like when Deathwing appeared to BBQ random zones. Otherwise it won't be cool enough!
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santandame View Post
    If the Dragons are on our side, who else are they going to direct us to kill? There has to be hostile threats to them, if they're on our side, at the very least.
    Evil dragons, Knaifu who took over the Titan facility, reanimated Galakrond.
    I mean, don't we expect this to be a breather expansion that reconnects us whit what should be about? Fighting the Bad Army of Light coming from AU Draenor does not really sound like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Oh dang it was posted in the Tinker thread before this one? I credited the wrong person for discovering this, oops.
    Yup, I believe @pastar was the first to post about it.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Only if it kills anyone nearby it like when Deathwing appeared to BBQ random zones. Otherwise it won't be cool enough!
    Absolutely. That needs to be a thing.