I wonder if we get a Godzilla plot with 10.0. Chromatus can be the wow version of Ghidorah. I can imagine copying Ghidorah's cackling laugh and snapping, curious heads.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

7+ Year Old Account
    Azeroth dying wouldn't exactly be pleasant either:

Formerly known as Arafal

10.0 will be a Life/Light expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Yusefstrasza View Post
    Yep, no dragons at all
    Blizz jebaited everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Yep, no dragons at all
    Blizz jebaited everyone
    I mean in terms of cosmic force theme. Dragons are connected to Life.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    legend says that millenia from now the Azshara login screen will be worshipped, but nobody will know why...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-za2qBpg3JA
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

and order since the ones that empowered them are the pantheon of order

Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Dragons View Post
    and order since the ones that empowered them are the pantheon of order
    True but i doubt the pantheon will play a role in 10.0

10+ Year Old Account
    Life/Dragon expansion is what I'd bet on. With some ties to Elementals.

A Light-themed twist isn't completely out of the question though, especially since according to the Tauren creation myth, Elune should have a twin brother (An'she) with control over Light/Fire. And we know for a fact that this myth is at least somewhat accurate since Lo'sho, the Blue Child, is obviously supposed to represent the Winter Queen. So who's An'she then?

5+ Year Old Account
    True but i doubt the pantheon will play a role in 10.0
    I hope they don't. They can have an implied presence behind the scenes, but we need something below titan level.

If we do get Dragonflights as some sort of Covenant (hopefully cosmetic) I do hope that at least the Netherwing are considered later on. And I do wonder about the Storm ones still. The protodrakes of Northrend do not seem to have the same level of intelligence as pre-ASpect proto drakes. I am less clear about the elemental drakes (like Altairus and Slabhide), they never talk after all. But the Storm Drakes of Stormheim seem fully intelligent and have a decent population. They were also called a Dragonflight during Blizzcon and would perfectly match Gol'ganneth who is one of the few Titans who never gave their blessing to a flight.
    Last edited by Nymrohd; 2022-04-11 at 09:47 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    If we do get Dragonflights as some sort of Covenant (hopefully cosmetic) I do hope that at least the Netherwing are considered later on. And I do wonder about the Storm ones still. The protodrakes of Northrend do not seem to have the same level of intelligence as pre-ASpect proto drakes. I am less clear about the elemental drakes (like Altairus and Slabhide), they never talk after all. But the Storm Drakes of Stormheim seem fully intelligent and have a decent population.
    I don't know. Even with the regular flights we would get five options. I doubt we would get more. If we do, I want a Cloud Serpent covenant.

7+ Year Old Account
    Only one type of them. You cold as well say that 10.0 will be about time travel or journey to some underground world, cuz bronze and black drags.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Also i hope we get to FINALLY see Elune in 10.0, or the Azeroth worldsoul. Enough teasing Bliz!

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Man we came a long way from last month, here's hoping to hitting at least 2100 before the announcement, maybe 2500 if we're lucky Nothing can stop us with the thread energy!
    This is only the case because of the leak. Without it we would be around 1800 or somewhere like that. The thread getting traffic after a "real" leak happens was expected though.
    ____

Did something new surface in the last days? Can someone give me a tl;dr if there was something?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Only one type of them. You cold as well say that 10.0 will be about time travel or journey to some underground world, cuz bronze and black drags.
    Okay well Dragons, Life and light

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    But what is the nature of Light? Healing, retribution, protection. It destroys the corrupt (fel) and the undead. And when used in divination, it looks for the best course to get you to your preferred outcome. it doesn't force the outcome. We can see that in Velen's prophetic visions. It's not that the Light discounts all possibilities, Velen describes his visions and it is more that it seeks a path instead of showing all paths. I just don't see that as necessarily lawful.
    It heals, protect and destroy, how it doesn't force their way into something?

10+ Year Old Account
    Also i hope we get to FINALLY see Elune in 10.0, or the Azeroth worldsoul. Enough teasing Bliz!
    I personally think Elune is a given considering her relation to Life and Elementals, both of which are also tangled with dragon lore. They also need to do right by her after demoting her to "sister of a Covenant leader" in Shadowlands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi, is there a channel where we can follow the expansion announcement? I mean youtube or twitch blizzard channel? thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    I am always here for an underground expansion!