Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    Please not another one. (Unless you put in Zidormi to travel back)
    I mean if they release Cataclysm Classic soon, why not revamp the world?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Au-burn View Post
    Is this legit? Is this player customization option for humans?
    It's either part of Drakthyr customization or part of the class customization.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Why Man'ari instead of Krokul?
    Cheaper and allows model reuse.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't know. But if it is real, it seems to be a customization option for the humanoid form of the new supposed dragon race.

I'm personally on the fence about that particular screenshot as there's some weird clipping going on with the hair and the horns. They wouldn't show clipping like that on an official slide (which it looks to be screen-capped from).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Fucking hell, 80 pages overnight.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...FeHDBjIei7RqeQ

Heres to catch u up
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by cone of cold View Post
    It looks like human form for Drac'thyr.
    It does that's why I'm curious if its legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrexia View Post
    Mental health should not be mocked by anyone regardless of a person's actions, you should strive to help and understand or ignore them instead of mocking them and feeding the illness...
    You can't really blame strangers on the internet for any mental illness you think you might have. That's something you should handle in person rather than seeking help from an MMO site.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I just had a look at /v/ (in case of leaks, you never know) and saw them posting the same exact shit, word for word, in one of the WoW threads over there. So that at least confirms that this troll is a certified 4chinner. It explains so much.

I hope they get the help they need because this is just sad.
    Unfortunately the wow community is INFESTED with these type of people. Sad but true. I hope they all get the help they need.

Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    Also in a sick twist of irony and to balance armor utilization, they use mail armor.
    I'd love that too tbf

It looks like a Solasta Dragon sorc.

Both where the patches are and the quality of the work.

My guess is its fake.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Das Thora View Post
    I dunno, I'm not expecting even BFA sized. My bet is 1 race+class and a continent with 3 to 5 zones. Hope I'm wrong.
    But unironically BfA reveal was awesome. A great cinematic, a great feature trailer and so many good stuff.
    If only Island Expeditions worked. If only we had more than two warfronts. if only the story weren't complete dogshit.
    Just imagine if the Battle of Lordaeron were first and Teldrassil second.

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Fucking hell, 80 pages overnight.
    Such is our burden my child, but we must endure it if we want to seek out the truth

Might be legit might me not, theres a lot good creators that edit races with some new things for just artistic reasons.

Also whats weird about it that the person leaking it said something like "bf of my friend guess where he works, girl power!" would just leaked something that their friend entrusted them to keep in secret so randomly. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Wow, talk about tons of leaks. Thanks.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Das Thora View Post
    I mean if they release Cataclysm Classic soon, why not revamp the world?
    Yeah. I mean if people miss the old world they have two classic servers already. No need to bloat disc size with zidormi versions of every zone.

Just going to repeat how I think the 10.0 villains will go down.

Murozond as the end boss of the expansion - I'll go into this further at the end of the post.

Odyn I envision being one of the big villains. Primarily due to him opposing the Aspects, secondly because he is a cunt. If Uldaz/Uldorus is on the Dragon Isles and is a raid, I expect him to be the main boss of the raid.

Chromatus I see as a boss, possibly in a small raid, Trial of Valor/Crucible of Storm style. He'll be the main focus of that raid.

Galakrond just doesn't seem end boss material to me. I see him as a world boss or penultimate boss of a raid, in the style of Fallen Avatar from Tomb of Sargeras.

If we get a Vrykul raid like I am predicting, then a new character introduced in the levelling/pre patch. A Dragon King/Queen Vrykul.

We'll very likely have hostile Dracthyr.

Xal'atath I see showing up, but not as a boss. She'll be about doing certain things as a hook to set her up even more for the future.

Azshara I definitely see showing up. Not as a boss or enemy though. I think she is going to be a reluctant ally. I see her playing a very prominent role with the main campaign over the expansion. I see her interacting with Wrathion a lot.

My idea is during the Murozond finale cinematic, he opens up a portal to pre-sundering Kalimdor. Azshara heads through, seeking the true throne of power she referenced during her last appearance in BfA. This throne of power being her original empire. Wrathion, who she has slowly influenced over the course of the expansion will accompany her, believing that he can go back and save Neltharion from his insanity brought on by the Old Gods, as well as the near extinction of the Black Dragonflight(which will be a major plot point of Wrathion trying to rectify in 10.0 and failing).

11.0 is our War of the Ancients/Pre-Sundering Kalimdor expansion with Azshara finally as the centrepiece villain of an expansion.

See you all in two years.

I assume everything is legit at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frankystein View Post
    So its up to @ercarp

I never posted there! If you have found my images show me where!

I wait 3 minutes for answear

Or i will escalte here
    You need to get some sleep.

Hmm.. all these leaks about the new race but nothing on the class?

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I'd love that too tbf
    Honestly at this point I want them to use mail just to give more variety to mail armor in general.

Still though. Nothing I want more in WoW than the removal of transmog restrictions. Give me a reason to farm plate on my alts.
    The world revamp dream will never die!