10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    Is this how the Evoker will play out?

Anima Burst — Inflicts 2 Arcane damage to the target.

Anima Dervish — Summons an Anima Dervish nearby that will inflict 25 Arcane damage to enemies caught in its path.

Anima Seed — Creates an Anima Seed that will explode after 15 sec., inflicting up to 25 Arcane damage to all enemies. Standing near the seed will cause it to gradually shrink in size and efficacy until it ultimately disappears.

Harbinger of Humility — Increases the movement speed of the caster by 150% for until canceled. Causes the caster to inflict 500% increased Physical damage.

Spiritual Bond — Creatures with this Spiritual Bond share health.

Suppressing Vent — Reduces the movement speed of the target by 50% for until canceled.

Manifest Dread — Strikes an enemy with manifested dread, inflicting 3 Shadow damage and causing them to flee in terror for 3 sec.

Spirit Bolt — Fire a bolt of deathly energy that inflicts 8 Shadow damage.

Soul Curse — Curses the target's soul, inflicting Shadow damage every 3 sec for 9 sec.

The Evoker page has recently been edited.

Oh.
    What would a class like that have to do with dragons?

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Meant to say links. Mainly looking for embeds

Spiritual Bond — Creatures with this Spiritual Bond share health.
    After watching that episode of Rick & Morty I don't think we should be bonding with dragons

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    It's a dragon based class, why on earth would it have SL necromancy spells?
    Recent Evoker NPCs, from BfA and Shadowlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Here's hoping we get a login theme as epic as this one.
    Login Themes have been meh since Russell Brower left.

Quote Originally Posted by Santandame View Post
    I mean, they're part of the early Human levelling experience, which is pretty iconic, as well as hebing several zones they appear in as well as being the focus of one of the very first dungeons that players will see, which was also an iconic dungeon.

Plus several notable, multiple zone wide questlines, as well as a heavily requested playable race. Also, a subject of lots of theories regarding Gilneas which was blocked off at the time, with Worgen prowling around the Greymane Wall.

You are vastly understating the presentation of Worgen during Classic - Wrath.
    Don't forget that you had that questline in Grizzly Hills that specifically said that Worgen Bites were infectous, and then showed humans becoming worgen. So the idea that youcould have humans that turn into worgen were a logical step to take.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Is this how the Evoker will play out?
    Not anymore than DKs ended up a class that uses whirlwind and shieldwall, or monks are a class that uses Thrash and pummel.

When i thought about male version dragonic race i was thinking about something like that not what we saw.

I doubt male version would looke really different from the female version of what we saw, if the leak is true.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santandame View Post
    I mean, they're part of the early Human levelling experience, which is pretty iconic, as well as hebing several zones they appear in as well as being the focus of one of the very first dungeons that players will see, which was also an iconic dungeon.

Plus several notable, multiple zone wide questlines, as well as a heavily requested playable race. Also, a subject of lots of theories regarding Gilneas which was blocked off at the time, with Worgen prowling around the Greymane Wall.

You are vastly understating the presentation of Worgen during Classic - Wrath.
    i just don't see then as "heavily exposed", guilneas was also never seen in wow on top of it.

So i don't see a problem of humanoid dragons as we saw multiple dragons and draconic creatures along the years, maloriak and drakonids are basically this without wings.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    The rid is from the Dreadlord models.

The male model will therefore look akin to this:
    Better at least than Worgen but still a bit hunched. Those fucks have Worgen animations yeah? I haven't played Shadowlols.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Meant to say links. Mainly looking for embeds
    They're all in the sheet. The "Name/Link" column links to the original posts and the "Mirror" column has screenshots of said posts (in case they get deleted).

Quote Originally Posted by Yunravel View Post
    Thats the thing, they don’t want them, they just want them to exist to see more diversity but wont play them.
    Well, personaly, I play every race in this game. So I appreciate not being lumped in the generalizations.
    And also, I'd refer to the statistics that have been posted previously that show that around a third of the playerbase plays monster races. Your statement seems baseless.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    What would a class like that have to do with dragons?
    Beats me.
    Blizzard gave those to recent Evoker NPCs from BfA and Shadowlands, which the Evoker page suddenly shows.

This thread has been going nuts now. Only 5.5 hours remaining

Quote Originally Posted by Au-burn View Post
    Is this legit? Is this player customization option for humans?
    I think I saw it some months ago. I think it was done by the same person that did the class skin concept in twitter: https://twitter.com/keyboardturn/sta...06706718052352

7+ Year Old Account
    We either got it or this is the most elaborate unplanned community troll xD

Either way, I see a lot of people not liking how the race looks. besides most bulkier version what do people have against it? I personally love it and would consider race chaning my Warrior or Mage to it. (both are velf so I would still have a velf char)
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    We knew Arugal ported them from somewhere else. Emerald dream IS somewhere else so I would not call it a retcon. And they were pretty prominent in Silverpine, SFK and Duskwood. I cannot remember if they already existed in some form in pre-Cata Ashenvale as well (I think they did? It's been 16 years since I did that zone)

And I'll agree with @Teriz, it was also one of the races often requested by players.
    They were present in Ashenvale pre-Cata. It was a part of the Scythe of Elune/Roland's Doom quest chain.

That particular part of the quest was our first hint that Worgen came from the Dream. The Scythe of Elune being able to summon them was a big hint.

Arugal believed they came from another world. But the Dream probably wasn't common knowledge to a human mage and still, to him, it would have been another world.

7+ Year Old Account
    Recent Evoker NPCs, from BfA and Shadowlands.
    There have been evoker NPCs since vanilla, that doesn't mean anything.

"Evoker" just indicates that you are a spellcaster that evokes a type of magic.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post

When i thought about male version dragonic race i was thinking about something like that not what we saw.

I doubt male version would looke really different from the female version of what we saw, if the leak is true.
    Honestly, that’s more in line with a Blizzard style draconic race. In addition, they would just go Drakonoid and call it a day. Players know of Drakonoids, and Blizzard said they wanted playable Drakonoids.

So yeah, I’m calling BS on Drakthyr and Envoker. We’ll see who’s right soon enough.

Surely that dragon race is an allied race if it looks like that right? The skeleton looks so much like the Worgen one.