Quote Originally Posted by Lynnaroo View Post

Remember
    My mouse is dangerously hovering over that 6 month sub + Pre-Order now! button that is about to appear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    I so hope its not real
    Fake AFFFFFFFF

Just imagine if it has NOTHING TO DO with tinkers or dragons. But something like orca and forest trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyalios View Post
    I’ve honestly supported Tinkers for a long time but due simply to how many people incessantly ask I’m slowly being turned against it. Like I’ve wanted a dragon race and class forever- well over a decade. I don’t mindlessly spam it. It’s not really prevalent on these boards but especially on the WoW official forums there’s always a new thread and it’s just exhausting.
    Let's go for broke; playable dragons with High Elf forms that can be Tinkers, and the expansion is set in Undermine, which is also K'aresh for some reason.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Local Ardenweald Faerie View Post
    I... wouldn't mind Tinkers if they were available to more races and were a generic 'engineering' themed class rather than a Goblin and Gnome thing?

Pandaren in a mech suit. Hell yeah.
    We need to go full weeb and have Pandaren and Vulpera fighting each other in mech suits.

Quote Originally Posted by Buliwyf the Omen View Post
    My mouse is dangerously hovering over that 6 month sub + Pre-Order now! button that is about to appear.
    it's going to be 1 year + beta access + a mount + free d4 sub

and the preorder bonus will be another buy

Homophobia is so gay.

Remember

Haven’t preordered since MoP but if we get Dragonsworn (whether it’s named that or not) AND a dragon race… I fear I won’t be able to stop myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    You know I wouldn't mind Tinkers just for the sole reason to get rid of the "Every sign points to Tinker being released now" threads for every. Fucking. Expansion. I mean if they get released we will have five or so told you so threads and that will be the end of it. Right?
    Wrong, Blizz would somehow fudge it up and it'll be years of moaning the tinker fantasy is not fulfilled, look at the poor dark ranger fans it looks as if they'll be relegated to a class skin without any of the skills or decent transmits.

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    Just imagine if it has NOTHING TO DO with tinkers or dragons. But something like orca and forest trolls.
    I wouldn't doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Buliwyf the Omen View Post
    I’ve got like $200 of Battle.Net balance sitting there there’s no way I don’t click it lmao

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Let's go for broke; playable dragons with High Elf forms that can be Tinkers, and the expansion is set on Undermine, which is also K'aresh for some reason.
    They dug too deep and unearthed a portal that sucked the whole city into K'aresh. There, I solved it.

Remember
    Why are we not supposed to preorder, again? What do we stand to lose?

we are 30 minutes away and there is no shop/website/3rdParty leak yet? Weird.

Remember
    I'm refreshing every few minutes in case this goes live early so I can be one of the first preorders. I'll dedicate it to you.

[IMG]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/372894239958499329/965958633663889438/xx5pmkg8agu81.png[IMG]

Remember
    If a pre-order bonus is getting dragon wings right now, then you bet your ass I will be hitting that buy button faster than you can say Blatant Scam.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Knight of the Astral Star Local Ardenweald Faerie's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    We need to go full weeb and have Pandaren and Vulpera fighting each other in mech suits.
    And their mechs have cat ears and prehensile mechanical tails.

Lets upset everyone.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyrexia View Post
    Wrong, Blizz would somehow fudge it up and it'll be years of moaning the tinker fantasy is not fulfilled, look at the poor dark ranger fans it looks as if they'll be relegated to a class skin without any of the skills or decent transmits.
    Ah dang. So it will never end, huh?

when it comes to my preorder, It depends if there will be new cool race or class, not these stupid lookin monstrosities.

There might be no class or race, but i feel like they want something for people outside of raiding and mythic + to do, like legion had allied races.

7+ Year Old Account

ITS COMING BOYS AND GIRLS ALL ABOARD DE HYPE TRAIN

Quote Originally Posted by ZyntosAran View Post
    we are 30 minutes away and there is no shop/website/3rdParty leak yet? Weird.
    To be fair we had that poster with the font and Alexstrasza leak aswell as the Dragonflight url/html thing and both the Backpacks and the Dragon Mount.

I think that was our Bastion/Bolvar this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?